RedOranje
El Chelsea Fuerte
Yuri Yukuv
TalkingReckless
Grande_Milano
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Thread was derailed.

Thing is that secular dictatorial states being subbed with Islamic states with Chaliphate ideology. Evil changes other evil. I see where its going. Seems US and co want to create Islamic pit and then wage a war on that, having facts on hand

Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by 7amood11 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Thread was derailed.

Thing is that secular dictatorial states being subbed with Islamic states with Chaliphate ideology. Evil changes other evil. I see where its going. Seems US and co want to create Islamic pit and then wage a war on that, having facts on hand

Of course! It's all one big conspiracy by the US (again). How can anybody NOT see it?

Islamic states aren't evil btw.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Thread was derailed.

Did you really just say that after about 10 Muslim posters were discussing arab affairs with each other? Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 3 1625187496
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 pm

MJGunner wrote:Lebanon is tribes. That's all it boils down to, I wish it were different but let's not kid ourselves with pipe dreams.
This is not true. The only people in Lebanon who still consider "tribe" shit are people from Bekaa.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:Lebanon is tribes. That's all it boils down to, I wish it were different but let's not kid ourselves with pipe dreams.
This is not true. The only people in Lebanon who still consider "tribe" shit are people from Bekaa.

It is absolutely true. The day men from Jnoub, Tripoli, Beirut, Aaley, Bekaa etc. of different sects embrace and work together is the day you'll be right. Unfortunately for Lebanon, you're wrong.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:55 am

MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

It is absolutely true. The day men from Jnoub, Tripoli, Beirut, Aaley, Bekaa etc. of different sects embrace and work together is the day you'll be right. Unfortunately for Lebanon, you're wrong.

Are you stuck in the 50s?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 am

Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

I swear, it's like you don't live here. Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 3 1625187496
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 am

MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

I swear, it's like you don't live here. Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 3 1625187496
last i remember I'm not the one who lived in the states for a few years...
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 am

You guys are both taking shots at each other, which is ruining your debate. Everyone here embraces each other no matter where they're from.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

lol that makes no difference at all. Actually it does, it just shows me how right I am about Lebanon being sectarian.

it has nothing to do with race or background in America. What is the first thing a person asks you when they get to know you here? "Men aya balad?" When they know where in Lebanon you're from, then they can feel comfortable or uncomfortable around you.

Come live in Jnoub and make it known you're Sinai or Christian or Druze and see how you'll be treated differently especially in times of war.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:05 pm

MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:

lol that makes no difference at all. Actually it does, it just shows me how right I am about Lebanon being sectarian.

it has nothing to do with race or background in America. What is the first thing a person asks you when they get to know you here? "Men aya balad?" When they know where in Lebanon you're from, then they can feel comfortable or uncomfortable around you.

Come live in Jnoub and make it known you're Sinai or Christian or Druze and see how you'll be treated differently especially in times of war.

I lived in Jbeil,a city which doesn't have a single Muslim,for 1 month and 15 days. Not once did I feel uncomfortable,even when I told the people there that I'm a shiaa.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 pm

lol, yeah you're the lone warrior. Jbeil has Shia living there. and Yeah they don't mind you but for something important like electing a leader, who do you think they would prefer? You? Or someone of their background? That's the way it's always been Marwan, we're not judged first on the content of our character. That's secondary here. Don't pretend I'm wrong, it's embarrassing to read.

Last edited by MJGunner on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:13 pm

MJGunner wrote:lol, yeah you're the lone warrior. Jbeil has Shia living there. and Yeah they don't mind you but for something important like electing a leader, who do you think they would prefer? You? Or someone of their background? That's the way it's always been Marwan, we're judged first on the content of our character. That's secondary here. Don't pretend I'm wrong, it's embarrassing to read.
I do agree,background is important,but that doesn't mean that Lebanon is divided into tribes. A country divided into tribes is what Libya was like when Gadaffi was ruling,and that isn't the case in Lebanon.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:lol, yeah you're the lone warrior. Jbeil has Shia living there. and Yeah they don't mind you but for something important like electing a leader, who do you think they would prefer? You? Or someone of their background? That's the way it's always been Marwan, we're judged first on the content of our character. That's secondary here. Don't pretend I'm wrong, it's embarrassing to read.
I do agree,background is important,but that doesn't mean that Lebanon is divided into tribes. A country divided into tribes is what Libya was like when Gadaffi was ruling,and that isn't the case in Lebanon.

When every sect has their own party that they support then it's more tribal than anything else.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Jnoub has tons of Christians in it and if you're willing to consider Saida as part of the jnoub there's tons of sinni there
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 pm

ali8775 wrote:Jnoub has tons of Christians in it and if you're willing to consider Saida as part of the jnoub there's tons of sinni there

No I'm talking about Sur Jnoub, not border-Saida Jnoub. Christians are a minority in the majority of Jnoub and there's a cold cut difference between Saida and the actual Jnoub so no I don't consider it part.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:What's wrong with moderate Muslims ruling their country when majority are Muslims? What were you expecting, Christians to rule from now on? Laughing

I would say Christianity rules countries like America (which is why Obama has to confirm 1233456789 times that he is a Christian) and what they have done isn't exactly saint-like either.

Islamophobia is just getting ridiculous these days.

Senor Penguin wrote:Welcome to the world of fear mongering.

This, this, 100000x this.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 pm

looks like Islamists in egypt are losing this round
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Apparently the army has overthrown the Islamic president of egypt and his government
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Yea lol.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Morsi is no longer the president of Egypt

People have won :bow:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm

"Extraordinary scenes here fireworks coming from all directions - flying thru windows, lighting the sky up,roar of the crowd is deafening"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BORZtHRCYAAmt2l.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:19 pm

It's official, the islamic brotherhood has been overthrown banana 
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:21 pm

as if the next guy will survive any longer
:coffee: 
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:37 pm

don't think it was a good idea by army, gonna have a big backlash....

they should have kicked him out through legal ways (Supreme Court)
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:44 pm

The Brotherhood showed how little they know about politics in a very short period of time. In less than one year they lost the support of the liberals (who supported them in the presidential elections) the army, the police, and the support of other islamic parties. All they did was make enemies so they had it coming.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next