Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

+21
baresi
free_cat
kiranr
la bestia negra
RealGunner
Cruijf
7amood11
II Capitano
fatman123
milanfan7
Ali
The Messiah
Senor Penguin
MJ
WoahMancini
zizzle
RedOranje
El Chelsea Fuerte
Yuri Yukuv
TalkingReckless
Grande_Milano
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by 7amood11 Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:13 pm

I still think there was no legitimacy in what went down on June 30th. No two ways about in my opinion. Morsi was a democratically elected president. The people voted for him. He has the right to complete his term. But that didn't happen, and now we're watching Egypt going to very big problems.

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by baresi Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:16 pm

@Yuri Yukuv wrote:
ACMRox wrote:
@Yuri Yukuv wrote:
hitler came through the ballot box
Fantastic analogy.

Because of course, Hitler was in power for scarcely a year, right?

And Morsi definitely killed more than 35 million people as well.

A military coup after Morsi having only a year in power followed by the military firing on the unarmed protesters is hardly ethical or democratic.
Hitler made a mockery of checks and balances, rallied his supporters to protest while he was in power, killed people that disagreed with him and treated some sections of soceity as second class citizens

Morsi made a mockery of checks and balances (constitutional decree), rallied his supporters to protest while he was in power (Muslim brotherhood), threatned to kill people who disagreed with him (if a muslim changed religions he wanted them to be slain) and treated some sections of soceity as second class citizens (non-muslims)

That kind of government is not legitimate no matter if it comes through the ballot box or not, is the army any better? well see.

Not a matter of democracy vs junta though.

People need to remember that the minister of defense and interior were both appointed under his rule and protesters were dying under it as well.
ONG Yuri
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by 7amood11 Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 pm

In an attempt to clear the protests, Egyptian security forces killed tens of people and burned their tents down.

This is exactly why Morsi shouldn't have been removed. The country is going to shit.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:32 pm

@7amood11 wrote:I still think there was no legitimacy in what went down on June 30th. No two ways about in my opinion. Morsi was a democratically elected president. The people voted for him. He has the right to complete his term. But that didn't happen, and now we're watching Egypt going to very big problems.
Egypt was never a democracy, there were no rights of free speech or freedom of religion or anything of the such. Just because the majority of the people vote for someone doesnt make them and their actions legitimate, the fact that the person defends your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS does (Which obviously Mr Morsi never had the intention to do).

Fact is Islam and Democracy dont mix and never will, arabs have to choose one of the two or risk all this and more. Im looking at you tunisia and libya.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:27 am

cant disagree with yuri..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7208
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Morsi didn't kill hundreds of people peacefully protesting now did he? In the short time after Morsi being deposed we've seen more suppression of freedom of speech than we did during the year MOrsi was in charge.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3112
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by Lupi Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:58 am

hmm The only branch of Islam that makes sense to me is Sufism , I find the rest hard to take as a religion , this might sound that im attacking a religion but i cant find any point what so ever in them as for example making poor and rich to fast for 1 month , what benefit can fasting give to a poor person who has problem getting food ? or the fact that the ask followers to wait for someone to come and fix what they are doing in beyond me . just a thought on Islam
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2519
Join date : 2012-11-28
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by la bestia negra Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 pm

lol mubarrak is set to be released what a *bleep* embarrassment
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:26 pm

@7amood11 wrote:Morsi didn't kill hundreds of people peacefully protesting now did he? In the short time after Morsi being deposed we've seen more suppression of freedom of speech than we did during the year MOrsi was in charge.
Actually hundreds of protesters died under morsi, also the same MoD secretary and MoI are in power while Morsi got them new guns and there were new laws legislated to criminalize protests which block laws in the past year. Morsi in the past year tried to suppress civilian voices and institutions while coopting the security forces/army, when the latter saw that due to the former the bet on the MB was a losing one they took power themselves.

Fact is elections or not neither Mubarek, Morsi or the military are legitimate or "democratic". You are peacefully allowed to govern based on your guardianship of rights and not how you are chosen.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:17 am

Comparing morsi to mubarak? ok now i disagree
infact you have no idea what your talking about

you are just brainwashed by egyptian media which is controlled by the army.

morsi tried fixing things and the army used their control of the media to brainwash people. whats even more perfect is that morsi is part of the islamists and not a secularist, which lets them play the religion card Rolling Eyes

Why did the army do that? well come on now, in a democratic state, the army don't control shet, the PM/President controls the army.. see now? you are just a puppet being brainwashed son. learn to think for yourself
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7208
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by free_cat Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:54 pm

@zizzle wrote:
@free_cat wrote:What did Mursi in this year do to deserve to be couped?
It's a long story but here we go...
Mursi was never the prime candidate of the islamic brotherhood, matter of fact only a handful of people knew who he was before he ran for the presidential elections. The main candidate for the brotherhood is probably he most powerful man in that organization, but due to previous convictions he was not able to run and the brotherhood went with Mursi instead. People knew this and no one was taking Mursi seriously... His opposition always claimed that he's just a poppet and that he cant make his own decisions without referring to the brotherhood, and there is more truth to that than not.

Second Mursi only became president because of who he ran against, not who he is. In the first round of he elections there were 5 strong candidates, Mursi for the brotherhood, Shafeeq for the old regime, and 3 candidates for the revolution. Although combined the revolution candidates got the highest number of votes, non of them got enough votes to make it to the second round. The revolutionaries (due to their stupidity) were forced to pick one of two people they hated and they decided to go for Mursi.

The revolutionaries were swayed by some promises that Mursi failed to keep. Such promises included the process of writing the constitution, a non brotherhood prime minister, the retrial of the old regime figures (who were acquitted). He kept non of these promises. Mursi also abused his powers in the period when the country had no constitution and he basically shielded all his decisions from the judicial system. Meanwhile the prime minister he choose was failing and he economy was going from bad to worse and yet he refused to replace him. Due to all of this and more a new revolution took place and the army sided with the people...
Although I can see how Mursi mismanaged the situation and was not open enough to dialogue with other important branches of society, all you are explaining doesn't justify a coup in my eyes. And we are seeing it now. Mursi never killed hundreds of demonstrators. From bad to much worse and with less freedom.

I don't understand why this new democratic countries insist in Presidential republics when it's well established that Parliamentarism is better to avoid coups because there is more dialogue between sectors.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Comparing morsi to mubarak? ok now i disagree
infact you have no idea what your talking about

you are just brainwashed by egyptian media which is controlled by the army.

morsi tried fixing things and the army used their control of the media to brainwash people. whats even more perfect is that morsi is part of the islamists and not a secularist, which lets them play the religion card Rolling Eyes

Why did the army do that? well come on now, in a democratic state, the army don't control shet, the PM/President controls the army.. see now? you are just a puppet being brainwashed son. learn to think for yourself
Shut up.You have no idea what you're talking about you idiot.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:39 pm

@7amood11 wrote:Morsi didn't kill hundreds of people peacefully protesting now did he? In the short time after Morsi being deposed we've seen more suppression of freedom of speech than we did during the year MOrsi was in charge.
He didn't because their back-up plan is that they're gonna have another candidate for the next elections and they don't wanna ruin their image.In Mubarak's reign he could have stayed until he died so he could have killed as many people he wanted and he wouldn't get fired and even then there are reports coming out recently(Not sure if true or not  most probably not true)That Mubarak didn't actually order for the Protesters to be killed and that was Tantawy.

Morsi couldn't have killed protesters because he had to run for elections again three years later and loads of brainwashed deluded people who aren't in the Muslim Brotherhood support the Muslim Brotherhood and if Morsi killed the Supporters they wouldn't have voted for him the next time or incase of a new candidate.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by free_cat Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:24 pm

@vivabarca38 wrote:
@7amood11 wrote:Morsi didn't kill hundreds of people peacefully protesting now did he? In the short time after Morsi being deposed we've seen more suppression of freedom of speech than we did during the year MOrsi was in charge.
He didn't because their back-up plan is that they're gonna have another candidate for the next elections and they don't wanna ruin their image.In Mubarak's reign he could have stayed until he died so he could have killed as many people he wanted and he wouldn't get fired and even then there are reports coming out recently(Not sure if true or not  most probably not true)That Mubarak didn't actually order for the Protesters to be killed and that was Tantawy.

Morsi couldn't have killed protesters because he had to run for elections again three years later and loads of brainwashed deluded people who aren't in the Muslim Brotherhood support the Muslim Brotherhood and if Morsi killed the Supporters they wouldn't have voted for him the next time or incase of a new candidate.
Hence the greatness of democracy and why Mursi shouldn't have been couped.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by vivabarca38 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:40 pm

All you need to know is that he was going to stepdown if the people were against him before he was elected and he didn't.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by la bestia negra Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

@vivabarca38 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:Comparing morsi to mubarak? ok now i disagree
infact you have no idea what your talking about

you are just brainwashed by egyptian media which is controlled by the army.

morsi tried fixing things and the army used their control of the media to brainwash people. whats even more perfect is that morsi is part of the islamists and not a secularist, which lets them play the religion card Rolling Eyes

Why did the army do that? well come on now, in a democratic state, the army don't control shet, the PM/President controls the army.. see now? you are just a puppet being brainwashed son. learn to think for yourself
Shut up.You have no idea what you're talking about you idiot.
geat banter there son
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by free_cat Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:39 am

@vivabarca38 wrote:All you need to know is that he was going to stepdown if the people were against him before he was elected and he didn't.
Yeah, well, many democratically elected politicians lie before being elected, but that's not a reason to make a coup against them either.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:56 am

@free_cat wrote:
@vivabarca38 wrote:All you need to know is that he was going to stepdown if the people were against him before he was elected and he didn't.
Yeah, well, many democratically elected politicians lie before being elected, but that's not a reason to make a coup against them either.
Thousands of people died and they most probably would not have if he had stepped down by himself as the Muslim Brotherhood couldn't have used the "Morsi is my president"Argument.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by free_cat Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:43 am

@vivabarca38 wrote:
@free_cat wrote:
@vivabarca38 wrote:All you need to know is that he was going to stepdown if the people were against him before he was elected and he didn't.
Yeah, well, many democratically elected politicians lie before being elected, but that's not a reason to make a coup against them either.
Thousands of people died and they most probably would not have if he had stepped down by himself  as the Muslim Brotherhood couldn't have used the "Morsi is my president"Argument.
Thousands died? Any sources? I don't recall any massacre during Mursi's presidential term.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:49 pm

No,after he was removed.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Morsi under trial for Prison Escape when several Prisons were opened in time of the 2011 revolution and one of them contained several Muslim Brotherhood Pfficials and others included People from the Muslim Brotherhood sector in Hamas.All of the 'The People who opened the Prisons are not Muslim Brotherhood supporters'argument is void as Morsi called Al-Jazeera the day he Escaped,and at that time Phone Lines in Egypt were down,so he must have used a Satelite phone which is banned in Egypt and since he had just gotten out of Prison the People who broke in myst have given it to him.

vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 1730
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Who is tbe current president of egypt?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7397
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To Islamist World: After Tunisia and Morocco elections, Egypt follows

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum