Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

+27
S
halamadrid2
Gil
Jack Daniels
Doc
M99
juventus101
uzonero
Kick
Pedram
pUsHa
Giancarlo
VanDeezNuts
Brigate Rossonere
Superpeppe
The Madrid One
Ganso
xabi
The dizz
Grande_Milano
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
guest7
milanfan7
Jafaar
Onyx
Babun
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? Empty Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? Alexandre-Pato-celeb-v-Sienav2_2351373

Ibra is very moody and inconsistent in Europe, Robinho is the word inconsistency in person,Pato is the real deal but he is often injured. Add all the factors together and you'll see you need all of them to click at the same time in a big game to progress in a knockout leg against a top team Very Happy In other words, pure luck. What if Pato is injured? What if Robinho plays subpar again? The only somewhat consistent one is Ibra but we all know how much he achieved in Europe...

Is AC Milan's attack world class? I'd say ,yes, on paper...

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Well if all of them (Ibra, Robinho, Pato, Cassano) are on top form then definitely.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by Jafaar Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Ibra has a CL curse on him... so no...

If milan really want to win the cl anytime soon, get rid of Ibra...

Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:55 pm

mtfootball wrote:Well if all of them (Ibra, Robinho, Pato, Cassano) are on top form then definitely.
I forgot Cassano. I really like him, he is a hothead but he always gives 100% Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Babun,is it that time of month when...
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Seriously why is no mod sane enough to just ban Babun? He/it has been trolling all day....
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 pm

whats your obsession with milan babun ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:27 pm

RealGunner wrote:whats your obsession with milan babun ?
They're our rivals in Europe (7 vs. 9). I felt the need to take a closer look at them and was really disappointed Very Happy
Then I thought, why not to share my ideas with others? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:30 pm

omarish wrote:Seriously why is no mod sane enough to just ban Babun? He/it has been trolling all day....
Seriously, what's your problem? In all of my threads, I'm discussing real problems and give explanations to them.If you can't understand them, move on to easier threads like Neymar to Madrid. Noone forces you to post in my threads Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I have no problems with babun's 'trolling'. You may disagree with his opinions, and he may be presenting them just to start an argument, but they're supported and he's not insulting anyone.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:32 pm

my trolling on Madrid few weeks ago was better :coffee:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I have no problems with babun's 'trolling'. You may disagree with his opinions, and he may be presenting them just to start an argument, but they're supported and he's not insulting anyone.
You're my soul brother, for 'Real' Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The dizz Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Yes, they most certainly have a wc striker force, depending on being injury free and on form they have one of the best around. if only ibra can lift his curse...
The dizz
The dizz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm

zzzzz same old crap from babun1024 just typical trolling creating pathetic threads over and over with even more redundant arguments

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm

babun1024 wrote:
omarish wrote:Seriously why is no mod sane enough to just ban Babun? He/it has been trolling all day....
Seriously, what's your problem? In all of my threads, I'm discussing real problems and give explanations to them.If you can't understand them, move on to easier threads like Neymar to Madrid. Noone forces you to post in my threads Very Happy

Crimson wrote:zzzzz same old crap from babun1024 just typical trolling creating pathetic threads over and over with even more redundant arguments

Crimson pretty much explained why. Stop trolling plix
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Madrid and Milan fans prepare for troll war when we meet, till then :coffee: drink coffee
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 pm

tbh pato is overrated. he is very limited in his playmaking or overall understanding of the game. great finisher tho
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Crimson wrote:zzzzz same old crap from babun1024 just typical trolling creating pathetic threads over and over with even more redundant arguments
I feel for Mourinho Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 pm

xabi wrote:tbh pato is overrated. he is very limited in his playmaking or overall understanding of the game. great finisher tho

I never understood why he was compared to Kaka, different style and roles. Pato is more of a player that relies on himself, Kaka actually creates for others
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:21 pm

omarish wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Crimson pretty much explained why. Stop trolling plix
A problem that can be explained with generation gap Very Happy

Basically,

-------------------------crimson----------------------------me------------------omarish-------
oldie---------------<--------------------<------------<-------------<--------------<----------kid

Guys, try to make conversations with people who are on your same wavelength. If you don't have anything to contribute, refrain from posting in my thread Very Happy

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? Funny-gifs-troll-dance
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 pm

xabi wrote:tbh pato is overrated. he is very limited in his playmaking or overall understanding of the game. great finisher tho
maybe because....thats not his role?

do you want to rate higuain and benzema in the same aspects?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Ganso wrote:
maybe because....thats not his role?

do you want to rate higuain and benzema in the same aspects?

nah you dont understand me.. Im comparing it to other strikers. Benzema has pretty good playmaking abillities. Even so does Higuain. How often do you see pato play a nice assist, or a clever throughball. Even before when he played on the wing. kind of reminds me of walcott with his playmaking skills.

Anyway hes the best finisher in his team no doubt and I do still rate him high. This is my opinion.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 pm

see heres the thing. when people look at a team's attack they only look @ the players on paper and not at outside possibilities and factors.

imo milan's attack is made up of big names who i doubt will have enough to overthrow the big guys.

ibrahimovic, cassano, robinho , will not pull out anything special against barcelona or real madrid.

looking into the new cl season, real madrid can only get better, and madrid and barcelona are the top 2 teams to beat.

is milan's attack gonna be enough when their midfield isnt exactly the best, nor is their defense, and nor is their attack.

they are not in our level, and they wont win the cl.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 pm

The Madrid One wrote:see heres the thing. when people look at a team's attack they only look @ the players on paper and not at outside possibilities and factors.

imo milan's attack is made up of big names who i doubt will have enough to overthrow the big guys.

ibrahimovic, cassano, robinho , will not pull out anything special against barcelona or real madrid.

looking into the new cl season, real madrid can only get better, and madrid and barcelona are the top 2 teams to beat.

is milan's attack gonna be enough when their midfield isnt exactly the best, nor is their defense, and nor is their attack.

they are not in our level, and they wont win the cl.

I may agree on Robby and Ibra dissapearing against top dogs, but Pato was bringing nightmares to RM fans almost every time we meet. Cassano is the big player. He makes impact instantly. Best sub-player in the team. And dont forget Inzaghi. 2 goals out of nowhere if you remeber.

Why everybody is thinking we are not searching market? We filled 2 spots, before it even started. Galliani, Braida, Allegri are weighting options all the time. We are trying to get best out of it. 2 mids will arrive. A proper playmaker and creative CM
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

As long as pippo in on the pitch!!!!
Once he hears the champions league song he starts scoring
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next