Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

+27
S
halamadrid2
Gil
Jack Daniels
Doc
M99
juventus101
uzonero
Kick
Pedram
pUsHa
Giancarlo
VanDeezNuts
Brigate Rossonere
Superpeppe
The Madrid One
Ganso
xabi
The dizz
Grande_Milano
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
guest7
milanfan7
Jafaar
Onyx
Babun
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:30 am

As long as pippo in on the pitch!!!!
Once he hears the champions league song he starts scoring

Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 am

and yes we have worthy players
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:34 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:see heres the thing. when people look at a team's attack they only look @ the players on paper and not at outside possibilities and factors.

imo milan's attack is made up of big names who i doubt will have enough to overthrow the big guys.

ibrahimovic, cassano, robinho , will not pull out anything special against barcelona or real madrid.

looking into the new cl season, real madrid can only get better, and madrid and barcelona are the top 2 teams to beat.

is milan's attack gonna be enough when their midfield isnt exactly the best, nor is their defense, and nor is their attack.

they are not in our level, and they wont win the cl.

I may agree on Robby and Ibra dissapearing against top dogs, but Pato was bringing nightmares to RM fans almost every time we meet. Cassano is the big player. He makes impact instantly. Best sub-player in the team. And dont forget Inzaghi. 2 goals out of nowhere if you remeber.

Why everybody is thinking we are not searching market? We filled 2 spots, before it even started. Galliani, Braida, Allegri are weighting options all the time. We are trying to get best out of it. 2 mids will arrive. A proper playmaker and creative CM

what im trying to get at is that, even if a player like pato is good, he wont take a team singlehandedly down. i just dont think that ur teams, midfield, defense or attack as a whole is enough to stop an almost invincible barcelona, and an ever stronger real madrid.

then come teams like chelsea and united, etc

you guys have ways to go, u might win serie a titles but cl @ the moment is a no.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 am

xabi wrote:tbh pato is overrated. he is very limited in his playmaking or overall understanding of the game. great finisher tho

Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 am

of course. milan have one of the best attacking 3.

is this a debate?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:44 am

Ufffhhhhh... this is why I must never click in the general section. I need to learn my lesson from the Goal.com era.

I don't want to get in trouble.

I'll just say this: Don't feed the attention seeker. People like the OP don't rely on logic or reason.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:55 am

Funny how I only see Real fans in this topic ... butthurt somehow !?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:57 am

about what?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:58 am

Lol why Milan ? Very Happy
Chelsea's forwards has the best harmony in Europa. Very Happy

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:09 am

madrid posters are the most active on this forum, only natural they are most active in any given topic.

and im getting a little butthurt from everyone saying butthurt all the time lool.

refer to my post though if you think madrid fans are butthurt, i still hold milans attacking trio as one of the best in the world.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:41 am

Yes, I believe it is CL worthy, maybe not CL champions but good enough for Semi's.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 am

What sort of question is this.

Robinho, Cassano, Pato, Ibra...

These are all WC players... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:58 am

Sciacca wrote:What sort of question is this.

I honestly can't tell if this is a joke or not.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:59 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I dunno, I guess I don't see the logic that others have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

sciacca wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

I dunno, I guess I don't see the logic that others have.
The logic is as sound as possible.Apart from Pato, the rest aren't good enough to win you a CL Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 pm

You mustn't have the best attack to win the cl, what really matters is having an efficient team just like mourinho's inter team imo.
The milan attack is also quality, we have a very good defence, a solid gk, and a midfield just lacking a lil bit of creativity that i'm sure will be fixed.
I think we are good enough to push for the cl. We might not be on par with the likes of barca but that doesn't mean we can't defeat them
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:36 pm

babun1024 wrote:The logic is as sound as possible.Apart from Pato, the rest aren't good enough to win you a CL Very Happy

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 2 Facepalm
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

You dont understand guys ... Real have forwards like Higuain and Benzema to push them for teH CL ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 pm

pUsHa wrote:You dont understand guys ... Real have forwards like Higuain and Benzema to push them for teH CL ....
lol
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Justwatched the return inter-milan match from this last season, and I say definitely. They pinned Inter in their own half for mostof the match. Abate, Zambro, Boateng are great support, making bombing uns forward. Cassano is one of the best italian players in the world, Pato is probably the best brazilian forwarr in the world, Robinhois world class tho inconsistent, and while Ibra isnt great in the CL, hes still world class. And im a juve fan.

In my opinion Bayern has the strongest attack in the world, followed by Barca and Real, as well as Chelsea,but id sayMilan is 5th behind those 4. Dortmund, United, and City give them runs for their money though.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:18 am

pUsHa wrote:You dont understand guys ... Real have forwards like Higuain and Benzema to push them for teH CL ....

Oh may I ask, how's that been for Real? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Now you can add El Shaarawy to the attack Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 2 Ghelyon

All hail the Pharaoh :farao:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:42 pm

milanista99 wrote:Now you can add El Shaarawy to the attack Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 2 Ghelyon

All hail the Pharaoh :farao:
Ok, then Pato sub is there Very Happy It looks better for you next year Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 pm

pUsHa wrote:Funny how I only see Real fans in this topic ... butthurt somehow !?

While Babun is trolling a bit, what exactly Madrid fans are butt hurt by? Not like Barcelona are involved in this discussion...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Cristiano, Di Maria, Higuain and Benzema > Ibra, Cassano, Robinho and Pato.

Do you want to move to midfield? 🐰
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Cristiano, Di Maria, Higuain and Benzema > Ibra, Cassano, Robinho and Pato.

Do you want to move to midfield? 🐰

Cassano<ronaldo
Ibra>benzema
Pato>higgy
Robinho>=dive maria.

And no I don't want to go to the midfield,but I'd love to go to the defense:)
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next