Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

+27
S
halamadrid2
Gil
Jack Daniels
Doc
M99
juventus101
uzonero
Kick
Pedram
pUsHa
Giancarlo
VanDeezNuts
Brigate Rossonere
Superpeppe
The Madrid One
Ganso
xabi
The dizz
Grande_Milano
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
guest7
milanfan7
Jafaar
Onyx
Babun
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by Forza Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 am

diptiman wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Ganso wrote:did i just read that pepe=silva and ramos=nesta?get out babun

ramos is nowhere near nesta overall, but currently as of right now he is better as a cb

This is a little contradictory since Nesta is always a CB and Ramos usually is not, so why would Ramos be better when he is playing Nesta's preferred position and not his own?

thing is ramos is actually a cb, he played cb for us during th 07 season and before that too i think until we got pepe.. he prefers playing cb.. and he terrible at rb, but actually really good at cb.. his tackling ,heading speed, power etc are better utilised.

of course he is nowhere near nesta in overall terms but he is better imo than the current nesta whos past his prime some time ago

Nesta has got slower, but his concentration, anticipation, tackling technique and partnership with the other CB (silva) are still superb. tbh, i like ramos as a player because he is versatile and mobile for a defender, but he seems prone to bad positioning errors and his marking isn't really up to scratch either- maybe because he feels uncomfortable at RB.

sergio ramos could only hope to pull out one of these in a classico...

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
diptiman wrote:
Ganso wrote:did i just read that pepe=silva and ramos=nesta?get out babun

ramos is nowhere near nesta overall, but currently as of right now he is better as a cb

This is a little contradictory since Nesta is always a CB and Ramos usually is not, so why would Ramos be better when he is playing Nesta's preferred position and not his own?

thing is ramos is actually a cb, he played cb for us during th 07 season and before that too i think until we got pepe.. he prefers playing cb.. and he terrible at rb, but actually really good at cb.. his tackling ,heading speed, power etc are better utilised.

of course he is nowhere near nesta in overall terms but he is better imo than the current nesta whos past his prime some time ago

Nesta has got slower, but his concentration, anticipation, tackling technique and partnership with the other CB (silva) are still superb. tbh, i like ramos as a player because he is versatile and mobile for a defender, but he seems prone to bad positioning errors and his marking isn't really up to scratch either- maybe because he feels uncomfortable at RB.

i agree he frequently gets out of position at rb ,gets caught out but somehow is really good at cb.. you should see ramos at cb playing against a striker that is not named leo messi.. he is one of the best there .. pepe on the other hand as been dissapointing this season..
plus idk but our defense in la liga hasnt been that good, madrid play more open while in ucl its been immense.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Messi never ever makes those runs in ElClasico, he gets disposessed before he even reaches remotedly close to our goal only for him to be where it matters and just taps in a goal(lets not forget that the only thing that made his performance better than Ronaldos this Clasico is that he got an asisst whereas Ronaldo got nothing...both where garbage)

he pulled those out every time he attacked vs AC Milan and Nesta caught him once out of the 1 x 10^9 times he did that, nobody was running after him ffs

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:00 am

nesta right now>ramos,what are you guys talking about?not even being biased here

inb4 he is faster
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:07 am

Ganso wrote:nesta right now>ramos,what are you guys talking about?not even being biased here

inb4 he is faster
Ganso wrote:nesta right now>ramos,what are you guys talking about?not even being biased here

inb4 he is faster

oh come on, atm ramos is better than nesta as a cb.. if nesta plays at madrid he would be exposed just like canna was.. ramos isnt the best at rb but hes been really good at cb.. just because nesta has such a great legacy doesnt mean he is better right now
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 am

This is a thread about AC Milan's attack.why are you guys making a comparison b/w Milan and Madrid's defense ? scratch
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 am

Nesta wasnt good against us... i dont know against the other Serie A team but from the games he played against us he was not very good

maybe he doesnt do well against fast attackers but he definately didnt impress me
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:13 am

lol , on topic

in terms of ability ac milan have one of the best attacks in the world. but the thing is , guys like ibra, binho ,cassano have similiar stories, they fail to live up to expectations in big matches much like their careers.. same with pato , all four of them have the ability or had it during their careers to become ballon dor candidates
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:29 am

diptiman wrote:lol , on topic

in terms of ability ac milan have one of the best attacks in the world. but the thing is , guys like ibra, binho ,cassano have similiar stories, they fail to live up to expectations in big matches much like their careers.. same with pato , all four of them have the ability or had it during their careers to become ballon dor candidates

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:43 am

[quote="Ganso"][quote="diptiman"]lol , on topic
MY BAD, i meant
Ganso wrote:
diptiman wrote:lol , on topic

my bad, i meant all four of them havent lived upto their expectations, pato has done well in big matches though
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4