Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

+27
S
halamadrid2
Gil
Jack Daniels
Doc
M99
juventus101
uzonero
Kick
Pedram
pUsHa
Giancarlo
VanDeezNuts
Brigate Rossonere
Superpeppe
The Madrid One
Ganso
xabi
The dizz
Grande_Milano
BarrileteCosmico
RealGunner
guest7
milanfan7
Jafaar
Onyx
Babun
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
pUsHa wrote:You dont understand guys ... Real have forwards like Higuain and Benzema to push them for teH CL ....
Cristiano, Di Maria, Higuain and Benzema > Ibra, Cassano, Robinho and Pato.

Do you want to move to midfield? 🐰

Cassano<ronaldo
Ibra>benzema
Pato>higgy
Robinho>=dive maria.

And no I don't want to go to the midfield,but I'd love to go to the defense:)

milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is AC Milan's attack really CL title worthy?

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
pUsHa wrote:You dont understand guys ... Real have forwards like Higuain and Benzema to push them for teH CL ....

Cassano<ronaldo
Ibra>benzema
Pato>higgy
Robinho>=dive maria.

is the game decided by individual player comparisons, or from the collective..

i think im going to decide with JD

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:but I'd love to go to the defense:)

Real have a better defense than Milan though.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Gil wrote:

They have no Abate though ... and Abate is like Real's whole defence x99999 :coffee:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Gil wrote:

Our center back pairing is ten times as good as Real's. Abate is better or on par with Ramos. Marcelo is better than any of our lbs.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Cassano<ronaldo
Ibra>benzema
Pato>higgy
Robinho>=dive maria.

What did you smoke? Give me some Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
Gil wrote:

Our center back pairing is ten times as good as Real's. Abate is better or on par with Ramos. Marcelo is better than any of our lbs.
Pepe=T.Silva
Arbeloa and Abate can't attack properly but both defend very well: Arbeloa=Abate
Ramos as CB= any other Milan CB apart for T. Silva
The rest is clear, Marcelo<3;)
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:

Cassano<ronaldo
Ibra>benzema
Pato>higgy
Robinho>=dive maria.

drenthe>>>>robinho
kun(t)>>>pato
benzema>>>floppovich

anyone else
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Gil wrote:

Pepe=T.Silva
Arbeloa and Abate can't attack properly but both defend very well: Arbeloa=Abate
pepe is better than silva though
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

now that i look at this again, and read the title again, let me just add that its not all about attack, its about midfield, defense, and tactics.

having said that milan dont have a chance against

guardiola's barcelona, mourinho's madrid

a good ferguson united.

or a pouncing chelsea.

5-6th best team in cl on paper.

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:35 pm

People here forgot that we added Mexes and Taiwo to our defence :coffee:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Good squad all in all but i doubt they'll reach the finals. (Well depends if they get a lucky run of mediocre teams in the KO stages)

Quarters or Semis at most.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 pm

if everything goes to plan..

2 spanish teams and 2 english teams in semis

maybe a german one in their.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Good squad all in all but i doubt they'll reach the finals. (Well depends if they get a lucky run of mediocre teams in the KO stages)

never knew, you would come in Very Happy It depends on who they'll meet Very Happy If us, Farca or Manu then game over in 1/8 already Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:59 am

babun1024 wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Good squad all in all but i doubt they'll reach the finals. (Well depends if they get a lucky run of mediocre teams in the KO stages)

never knew, you would come in Very Happy It depends on who they'll meet Very Happy If us, Farca or Manu then game over in 1/8 already Very Happy

Right now Farca and ManU would beat us .... but you never know how you will play next season . We got rid of the "retirement house" status and we finally started playing defense ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 am

I like how a Spanish team that didnt go through 1/8 for 6 years, becomes a 1/2 permanent player; and an Italian team that ve won it in 2010, reached 1/4 then is considered worse, though it already after new coach and new players.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:05 am

Absolutely NO.:coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

milan are doing so much for the community.. beru is misunderstood, earlier they were an old age home offering washed up legends shelter and food, now they cater to players with psychological problems.. really great work.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Gil wrote:

Pepe=T.Silva

As soon as you wrote pepe=T.Silva you lost all credibility. I'd say nesta and mexes are better than ramos in the CB role as well. The only player that would walk into Milan's defense from madrid is Marcelo (and tbh he's not even that impressive of a player :coffee: )
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:38 pm

I don't think it is. For some reason they seem lazy...I don't know why, but that's the impression I get. Also, we all know about Ibra's curse in the CL as mentioned in the OP, along with Robinho's consistent failures to shine on the big stage. Pato can't do everything for them. So no. their attack isn't CL title worthy. They don't even have a real playmaker right now.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:41 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:I don't think it is. For some reason they seem lazy...I don't know why, but that's the impression I get. Also, we all know about Ibra's curse in the CL as mentioned in the OP, along with Robinho's consistent failures to shine on the big stage. Pato can't do everything for them. So no. their attack isn't CL title worthy. They don't even have a real playmaker right now.

It is true that we don't have a traditional playmaker, but let's give KPB credit where credit is due for his great work and remember that Ibra also drops deep to fill that position occasionally.

Robinho's finishing and Pato's injuries are worrying, I admit.

I don't really believe in the Ibra CL curse. He scored our first goal against his former club Barca to equalize for us in front of a packed San Siro. I know it was only group stages, but that is pressure. If he fails against Arsenal, I will probably change my mind on this though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 pm

did i just read that pepe=silva and ramos=nesta?get out babun
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:04 am

Ganso wrote:did i just read that pepe=silva and ramos=nesta?get out babun

ramos is nowhere near nesta overall, but currently as of right now he is better as a cb
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:00 am

diptiman wrote:

ramos is nowhere near nesta overall, but currently as of right now he is better as a cb

This is a little contradictory since Nesta is always a CB and Ramos usually is not, so why would Ramos be better when he is playing Nesta's preferred position and not his own?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:15 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
diptiman wrote:

This is a little contradictory since Nesta is always a CB and Ramos usually is not, so why would Ramos be better when he is playing Nesta's preferred position and not his own?

thing is ramos is actually a cb, he played cb for us during th 07 season and before that too i think until we got pepe.. he prefers playing cb.. and he terrible at rb, but actually really good at cb.. his tackling ,heading speed, power etc are better utilised.

of course he is nowhere near nesta in overall terms but he is better imo than the current nesta whos past his prime some time ago
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:26 am

diptiman wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
diptiman wrote:

thing is ramos is actually a cb, he played cb for us during th 07 season and before that too i think until we got pepe.. he prefers playing cb.. and he terrible at rb, but actually really good at cb.. his tackling ,heading speed, power etc are better utilised.

of course he is nowhere near nesta in overall terms but he is better imo than the current nesta whos past his prime some time ago

Nesta has got slower, but his concentration, anticipation, tackling technique and partnership with the other CB (silva) are still superb. tbh, i like ramos as a player because he is versatile and mobile for a defender, but he seems prone to bad positioning errors and his marking isn't really up to scratch either- maybe because he feels uncomfortable at RB.

sergio ramos could only hope to pull out one of these in a classico...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum