michael1
DRK
Rossoneri Ninja
kiranr
BiasedMilanFan3
17 posters

Go down

Is Andrea Pirlo an Italy legend?

Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Vote_lcap100%Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 28 ]
Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Vote_lcap0%Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Vote_lcap0%Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Empty Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 am

Has donned the jersey of clubs such as Inter, Milan and Juventus
Was a key player in Italy's 2006 World Cup triumph
Has Champions League and Serie A winners medals

So would you consider l'architetto one of Italy's greats?

Last edited by BiasedMilanFan3 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Empty Re: Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football

Post by kiranr Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 am

Hell yeah!

Forget Italy greats, he is one of world greats.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football Empty Re: Do you consider Andrea Pirlo a legend of Italian football

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 am

The best Regista in Italian History, ridiculously talented and oozed class whenever he was on he pitch.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 am

Without a doubt yes
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 am

Yes in everyway.

Pirlo is just pure class, he makes things look so easy and simple its ridiculous.

Hes like a swan on water except on a football pitch Smile
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:15 am

To quote Buffon:

"When Andrea told me that he would come to Juve, the first thing that I said was 'Thank God!'" said Buffon to Radio Monte Carlo. "I think that a player of his level and merit, who came for nearly nothing, has been the deal of the century."

Buffon went on to heap praise on the midfielder for his part in Juve's big opening win against Parma.

"And yesterday when I saw him play I thought to myself, 'God exists because his football cleverness is truly embarrassing,'" said Buffon. "This summer when I saw [Milan CEO Adriano] Galliani I thanked him and said, 'Thank you because you truly tried to make the league more balanced.'"

Pirlo, Scholes, Xavi and Ballack are the best CM of their generation. They are the models to follow depending what CM you want to be. Pirlo is the definition of a regista. He defines that position.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

jibers wrote:Pirlo, Scholes, Xavi and Ballack are the best CM of their generation. They are the models to follow depending what CM you want to be. Pirlo is the definition of a regista. He defines that position.
Well, I rate Pirlo highly, but in your list you shouldn't forget Schweinsteiger. You can see easily how an otherwise imperious Bayern side totally crumbles when he is out.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 am

rwo power wrote:
jibers wrote:Pirlo, Scholes, Xavi and Ballack are the best CM of their generation. They are the models to follow depending what CM you want to be. Pirlo is the definition of a regista. He defines that position.
Well, I rate Pirlo highly, but in your list you shouldn't forget Schweinsteiger. You can see easily how an otherwise imperious Bayern side totally crumbles when he is out.
Piggy can't compare to Pirlo in his prime at all. The difference is like the distance between the earth and the moon eco smile

On topic, a monster of a regista eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes, Pirlo for me defines a Regista and is a true great.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Hell yes one of the absolute best in his position

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:15 pm

Basically created a new role and stuck up for creativity in an era of defensive midfielders and functionality
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Hell yeah, a Baggio-Guardiola hybrid operating deep.

The man is class impersonated, on and off the pitch.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:57 pm

An overall legend of football, not just Italian football is what I consider him to be.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Without a doubt...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm

A legend of world football, not just Italian football.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm

One of the greatest, a true legend.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Obvious yes, It's almost like asking if Messi likes burgers or not
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Of course.

and Piggy? no way.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down