LIVE BORGHESIANA - Juve leaving for Napoli 23 players called

+4
The Nature Boy
dronte
Vibe
DeviAngel
8 posters

Go down

LIVE BORGHESIANA - Juve leaving for Napoli 23 players called  Empty LIVE BORGHESIANA - Juve leaving for Napoli 23 players called

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Juventus are ready to go by bus to Naples, where he is expected tomorrow night against the team from the delicate challenge of Mazzarri. In late morning, the group has supported the black and white polish to sit Sports Center "The Borghesiana", under the eyes of the president Andrea Agnelli and the managing director Giuseppe Marotta, arrived in the Roman withdrawal of the Old Lady to spur the team on view of the battle of St. Paul. After work in groups yesterday, during which veterans from the match against Lazio had sustained only one anti-fatigue session, today the whole team has been engaged in tactical exercises, during which Conte has given her a long time by the movements applied in the field Tuesday night at St. Paul. After training, all in Naples. Even Marchisio is aggregated to the group - the official site refers Juventus - but being disqualified will not take part in the challenge against the Neapolitans. Available to Count 23 players remain, therefore, compared with 24 squad for the match against Lazio. Here is the full list:

This is the list:

Goalkeepers: Buffon 1, 13 Manninger, 30 Storari

DEFENDERS: 3 Chiellini, De Ceglie 11, 15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 26 Lichtsteiner, 33 Sorensen.

Midfielders: Patience 5, 7 Pepper, 17 Elijah, 21 Pirlo, 22 Vidal, 24 Giaccherini, 27 Krasic, Estigarribia 28, Brown 34.

Forwards: 9 Iaquinta, Del Piero 10, Vucinic 14, Quagliarella 18, 32 Matri.

THE TV WATCH FOR TUTTOJUVE
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE BORGHESIANA - Juve leaving for Napoli 23 players called  Empty Re: LIVE BORGHESIANA - Juve leaving for Napoli 23 players called

Post by Vibe Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Midfielders: Patience 5, 7 Pepper,17 Elijah, Brown 34

:lol!:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

LIVE BORGHESIANA - Juve leaving for Napoli 23 players called  Empty Re: LIVE BORGHESIANA - Juve leaving for Napoli 23 players called

Post by dronte Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Midfielders: Patience 5, 7 Pepper,17 Elijah, Brown 34

:lol!:
Pure win!! :DDD

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

lol..

dont Inter have Frog?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:02 pm

and for a sec i was like who the f*ck is brown...? when did we sign an Englishmen...

f*ckin Marrone lol
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey...I think I read some where that Marchisio is legit to play because this match is a rescheduled match.
The match he should've skipped was Cesena's!
But look like Juve ain't gonna take it up with the officials...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Cotes wrote:Hey...I think I read some where that Marchisio is legit to play because this match is a rescheduled match.
The match he should've skipped was Cesena's!
But look like Juve ain't gonna take it up with the officials...

whatever man we are going to dominate napoli anyway
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 pm

king_alex10 wrote:and for a sec i was like who the f*ck is brown...? when did we sign an Englishmen...

f*ckin Marrone lol

LOL

The whole Marchisio idea does not work
"misses next game"
Napoli would be the next game, re-scheduled or not

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:23 pm

i think u misquoted me luca Wink
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 pm

i hope Elia and Krasic get some playing time this time around...... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 pm

king_alex10 wrote:i think u misquoted me luca Wink

My mistake, the LOL was aimed at your post because it was funny
Part about Marchisio was aimed at those bringing him up, I do not think the situation fits

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Boss Antonio Conte has named a 23-man squad for Tuesday’s Serie A game at Napoli – but Claudio Marchisio is missing.

The Italian international, five goals in 11 League games so far, will travel to Naples but he can’t play as he is suspended.

The Juve youth product picked up a booking in the 1-0 win at Lazio on Saturday and subsequently misses out.

It remains to be seen whether Michele Pazienza, formerly of Napoli, or Emanuele Giaccherini will be brought into the team.

Juve squad:1 Buffon, 3 Chiellini, 5 Pazienza, 7 Pepe, 9 Iaquinta, 10 Del Piero, 11 De Ceglie, 13 Manninger, 14 Vucinic, 15 Barzagli, 17 Elia, 18 Quagliarella, 19 Bonucci, 21 Pirlo, 22 Vidal, 24 Giaccherini, 26 Lichtsteiner, 27 Krasic, 28 Estigarribia, 30 Storari, 32 Matri, 33 Sorensen, 34 Marrone.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Giaccherini really DID NOT impress me last game...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Elia and Krasic called up now? Hmm... :coffee:

@Aldo

Giaccherini < Giovinco
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down