the xcx
matpol
izzy
guest7
halamadrid2
66 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Till barca sign Neymar

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept - Page 8 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:46 pm

And till then they will suffer??

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Its time to offload this burden for Barca or continue to playing him for lulz Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:12 pm

No forward can succeed alongside Missi.

Only Pedro has played well alongside him & he's probably the best in his position.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Pedro has played bad since the second half of last season tho, he kind of started to revive this season but he has fallen back to his mediocre self again

Wonder who will step up if Missi has business to attend to outside of football, not even gonna mention injury because he won't miss anything
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Barca need an inside forward to play at RW/LW.

Pedro and Villa > Sanchez atm.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 pm

HALAMADRID2 :bow:
Even I didn't believe you :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 pm

lol, I was hatin on Sanchez before it was even cool Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:47 am

He must stop the diving because it is stupid.

I think he will still be a decent player the season just started.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:52 am

Doesn't live up to his price tag. I don't know what it is tbh. Maybe his style of play doesn't suit the Barca way. Can't pick it though Im sure others will...
Diving is annoying and he overexaggerates when someone touches him like all Barca/Madrid players. Needs to stop and play the game like the professionals do... Cool
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 am

Sad thing is that he isn't a shrimp either. He has exceptional upperbody strength
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Morata has more goals than Alexis "the new Ronaldo" Sanchez in LaLiga :bow: Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 pm

One RM canteran gets a chance in last 10 years and scores, RM fans use every chance to mention him in every thread. LOL
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm

every thread??? where was he mentioned apart from this and our section??? also this wasnt by any means me "praising the cantera" but more emphasising how good(not) Alexis really is by mentioning a guy who has only gotten 10 mins having scored more, i tried to find how many goals Cacktrao had scored because initially i wanted to use him but found out he has scored none lol so decided to use Morata, if Iker had scored this game i would not have mentioned Morata at all.

Also no, he is not the first we have had many Canteras who have scored this decade, heck last season Joselu scored three goals in three substitute apperances, if its as you said we could have fapped about him and mentioned him in every thread, did we?? jesus

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:26 pm

I was joking man, didn't want to make you angry. It is easy to pick on Alexis lately as much it is easy to pick on RM for not giving a chance to cantera Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:58 pm

The title of this thread never fails to crack me up Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Alexis out for four weeks with injury, i genuinely feel sorry for him now. whats with all his injuries?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept - Page 8 30988_10151083651551933_1675728631_n

Glad others are picking up what I started :coffee:

Callejon >>>>>>> Sanchez
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:24 am

Se7en wrote:Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept - Page 8 30988_10151083651551933_1675728631_n

Glad others are picking up what I started :coffee:

Callejon >>>>>>> Sanchez

Yeah. Definately. Couldn't agree more. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:51 pm

LMAO this thread title always makes me laugh.

Anyway Sanchez is obviously a good player but for whatever reason he doesn't play like one as often as he should.

I keep telling some Barca fans I know that he hasn't been good enough but they keep telling me he's better than any attacker Madrid have bar Ronaldo. This isn't even tongue in cheek shit, they genuinely believe he's one of the world's best attackers.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Zeal check Barca section, you'll see it is not like that at all. Hasn't been in a while. Yes there are couple of Barca fans who think he is 3rd best, but most of us really don't rate him more than he deserves.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Callejon would do good at Barca even as a starter IMO. His runs, pace, finishing, would be perfect for players like Xavi, Messi or Iniesta to feed.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:27 am

eelir wrote:Zeal check Barca section, you'll see it is not like that at all. Hasn't been in a while. Yes there are couple of Barca fans who think he is 3rd best, but most of us really don't rate him more than he deserves.

This. Only the Amateurs believe this. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 am

Zealous wrote:LMAO this thread title always makes me laugh.

Anyway Sanchez is obviously a good player but for whatever reason he doesn't play like one as often as he should.

I keep telling some Barca fans I know that he hasn't been good enough but they keep telling me he's better than any attacker Madrid have bar Ronaldo. This isn't even tongue in cheek shit, they genuinely believe he's one of the world's best attackers.

You're kidding right?

We dislike him more than you guys do ffs Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:17 am

uh oh..I thought some of you cules adored Alexis.....
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Kizu wrote:Callejon would do good at Barca even as a starter IMO. His runs, pace, finishing, would be perfect for players like Xavi, Messi or Iniesta to feed.
They got Pedro for that.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next