the xcx
matpol
izzy
guest7
halamadrid2
66 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

meh, he will be injured by the time they face us anyways, so i am perfectly safe :coffee:

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez the new Cristiano Ronaldo Thread AKA Jesus wept

Post by Zees Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:31 pm

im sure he will rape some defenders in few weeks,but not Mr.Afro Afro
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:43 pm

He does more than what CR does
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Way to early to call him a flop. But tbh he was only good for 3-4 months in his whole career in Seria A. So it won't surprise me if he flops.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Udinese is a good team, and Toto sure helped him there.

A completely new team with a rare and tricky system to adapt to + long time injuries = huge thread FAIL
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Blue wrote:Way to early to call him a flop. But tbh he was only good for 3-4 months in his whole career in Seria A. So it won't surprise me if he flops.
yeah,i never bought all the hype he got on serie a.he didnt even have an amazing season with udinense in the first place then hes automatically barca quality scratch

lets wait and see though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:i dont buy this "been out for a long time" bull crap

if he was such a good player, he wouldve adapted straight away ffs

scored one goal in five games.... *clap* *clap*

You know, I could've said the same about your little Godzema 2 years ago...

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Poor thread

He hasnt been great but its expected for a beginner.He was certainly bit over hyped but still a great player nonethless.

Busquet at first struggled to adapt now look how he is performing.

Abidal was one of the worst player in barca in 2008,now he is one of the best for them.

Sanches will improve with time,although i believe aguero would have been miles better fit.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:

godzema had personal problems to blame PLUS injury, what about alexis
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:27 pm

billionmillion wrote:He does more than what CR does

like what?? miss sitters left, right and centre
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Andres Iniesta wrote:

You are either really funny, or hmm ... how to put it nicely? Slow!!!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:53 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Andres Iniesta wrote:

Haven't you read the 75% of the posts in this thread telling you Sanchez has been injured. I'm shocked you can sit here and say well Benz was injured what's Alexis' excuse. It's really the epitome of stupidity. Juts let the thread die, no one agrees with you. He may be a flop in the future but it's too early to tell now, and BTW if you watched the game yesterday he was way more dangerous then Villa and Villa was being played down the middle where all of you have been crying for him to play.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Andres Iniesta wrote:

*bleep* Injured.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:57 pm

billionmillion wrote:He does more than what CR does
This is why I don't take you seriously
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Unfair assessment. The guy has only just made the switch, plus the injury didn't help.

Benzema was a heaping pile of elephant dung when he first came. Now he's great. These things take time for some players.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:07 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Haven't you read the 75% of the posts in this thread telling you Sanchez has been injured. I'm shocked you can sit here and say well Benz was injured what's Alexis' excuse. It's really the epitome of stupidity. Juts let the thread die, no one agrees with you. He may be a flop in the future but it's too early to tell now, and BTW if you watched the game yesterday he was way more dangerous then Villa and Villa was being played down the middle where all of you have been crying for him to play.

exactly why i put the plus in capital, b/c i find that as a poor excuse

he was in the starting line-up, but i saw him more on the left than centre yesterday tbh

whereas alexis, well he didnt have a set position just played randomly everywhere
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 pm

If you find being injured a poor excuse then you have never played a sport at any kind of high level.

It takes time to come back and get comfortable not to mention you cannot get into GAME SHAPE with out playing in GAMES. You can train as much as you want but you have to get back in the real deal to be as sharp as possible.

Plus Alexis and Benz needed that time to adapt to there league and there teammates. It's not like they played in the same system there whole career with the same players and just picked up an injury.

We can troll each other all we wan't but saying injury isn't an excuse is just wrong. There's a reason that any doctor will tell you if you tear up you knee it take about 6 months to get back on the field and another 6 months to get back to where you were before you did your knee.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:28 pm

dnmac4 wrote:If you find being injured a poor excuse then you have never played a sport at any kind of high level.

It takes time to come back and get comfortable not to mention you cannot get into GAME SHAPE with out playing in GAMES. You can train as much as you want but you have to get back in the real deal to be as sharp as possible.

Plus Alexis and Benz needed that time to adapt to there league and there teammates. It's not like they played in the same system there whole career with the same players and just picked up an injury.

We can troll each other all we wan't but saying injury isn't an excuse is just wrong. There's a reason that any doctor will tell you if you tear up you knee it take about 6 months to get back on the field and another 6 months to get back to where you were before you did your knee.

i dont want to use higuain as a reference in every argument, but he was out injured for how long?? 4-5 months, yet when he came back he had no problems getting into space and scoring our goals...is that hard to ask for

benzemas head wasnt even on football mate, not to mention he had a hungry higuain to fight a place with=ultimate flop

btw from what i have seen with alexis, he looks comfortable out there, maybe he thinks he is showing his udinese form out there when in fact he is a liability

the doctors dont give you the right time though, its more of an estimate than not, which is why you see hardworking players come back from injuries way ahead of scheduled time

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:55 pm

Dude, Gonzalo is one of the longest standing members of this Madrid team. It's the only team in Europe he's ever been on and has been there for 4-5 years on Madrid and in La Liga.

This is Alexis' first year on Barca and in La Liga, the comparison holds no water, the situations are not the same at all.

Even if they were all injuries are different and people bodies respond differently.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Andres Iniesta wrote:

LMAO what stupidity
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Benzema did get injured though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:03 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Dude, Gonzalo is one of the longest standing members of this Madrid team. It's the only team in Europe he's ever been on and has been there for 4-5 years on Madrid and in La Liga.

This is Alexis' first year on Barca and in La Liga, the comparison holds no water, the situations are not the same at all.

Even if they were all injuries are different and people bodies respond differently.

it doesnt matter how long you play for a team, heck van gol was not the same when he got injured...

all i am saying is for all the hyped he got in serie a he has shown squat all in laliga other than missing sitters

again alexis isnt showing any sign of discomfort out there, it is as if he is puffing his chest out thinking he's played good when in fact the contrary applies to him

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

julias wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Andres Iniesta wrote:

LMAO what stupidity

read the whole thread before making a comment will ya
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 pm

TBH he never was meant for Barcas style of play, hes not the one two touch kinda guy, woulda shined at manchester united had he went

they should have got silva, he was the perfect signing
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:14 pm

"all i am saying is for all the hyped he got in serie a he has shown squat all in laliga other than missing sitters"

Come on man, that's not all your saying. Below is your original post. And he has played in like 5 games so far this year, it takes time, not to mention Villa is not playing better then him, Villa has been our main problem this year, and as for Pedro, IMO he is a top 3 winger in the world and pretty damn close to world class and I have been saying that for a long time, look at BArca and Spain w/o him. Maybe people can realize how good Pedro really is.

"what a shockingly bad player, not playing better than villa or pedro at all...

who overrated this piece of junk food"
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 pm

dnmac4 wrote:"all i am saying is for all the hyped he got in serie a he has shown squat all in laliga other than missing sitters"

Come on man, that's not all your saying. Below is your original post. And he has played in like 5 games so far this year, it takes time, not to mention Villa is not playing better then him, Villa has been our main problem this year, and as for Pedro, IMO he is a top 3 winger in the world and pretty damn close to world class and I have been saying that for a long time, look at BArca and Spain w/o him. Maybe people can realize how good Pedro really is.

"what a shockingly bad player, not playing better than villa or pedro at all...

who overrated this piece of junk food"

tbh pedro isnt playing any better lol, but yh i will concede that maybe its a little bit early to judge, however pep isnt renown for keeping faith in someone not spanish bar keita so good luck to him... btw i didnt neg rep you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next