Le Samourai
EarlyPrototype
Zealous
Doc
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barca tried to Sign Mou in 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca tried to Sign Mou in 2008

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 pm

I thought this was common knowledge? Rosell actually wanted to sign Mou, but Laporta put his faith on Cruyff's election of Pep. This caused a huge uproar, which almost got Laporta out of office soon. The real reason why they didn't get Mou though was wages, not approach to media.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Barca tried to Sign Mou in 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca tried to Sign Mou in 2008

Post by kiranr Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:10 am

Cruyff :bow:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:22 am

really? but it wouldnt go with their play style at all... would it? would mou be able to imagine the playing style, and make it happen?

i think theyd have been idiots if they got mou, idiots to even think about it...

The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:11 am

harhar11 wrote:belive it or not andii, real madrid have a much worse image than barca, atleast in spain. Just see the difference of how fans of other team recieve real madrid and their players, then compared it to how barca are recieved.
Our players gets standing ovation(messi vs atletico de madrid, iniesta and xavi countless of times) while their best player gets called "hijo de p*ta", "die" etc and its not like its only cristiano that gets called "hijo de p*ta", their most respected player, casillas, has been called that as well and they have thrown stuff at him as well.

Not to mention they'd still get smashed no matter how much they jeer us. basically, Real Madrid doesn't need their standing ovation and respect. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 am

harhar, that stuff happened before Jose and it is likely to happen after Jose.

If you watched Spanish football longer than the time it takea Biscuits to fall to the ground you would know that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:46 am

curious as to whether I should add this but here. He actually had a plan on how he was going to coach them and everything. The guy is a genius.

''We had a meeting with him [Mourinho] and his representative in a bank in Lisbon but we never seriously wanted to negotiate with him,'' Ingla told AS. ''Jorge Mendes [Mourinho's agent] was very insistent he wanted to see us.

''Mourinho showed us a PowerPoint slide show presentation summarising his football philosophy, how to enhance our classic 4-3-3 system, the ups and downs he had in his mind and even people who could work on his coaching staff.

''He gave us the names of Guardiola, Luis Enrique, Sergi Barjuan and [Albert] Chapi Ferrer as possible choices to become his assistant.''

But Ingla revealed Guardiola was chosen as coach because he was preferred by then director of football Txiki Begiristain.

He said: ''(Pep) was Txiki's first choice and because Mourinho told me he was not going to change his attitude towards the media we were not entirely convinced with Mourinho at the time.''
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:13 am

maxwellwilson02 wrote:curious as to whether I should add this but here. He actually had a plan on how he was going to coach them and everything. The guy is a genius.

''We had a meeting with him [Mourinho] and his representative in a bank in Lisbon but we never seriously wanted to negotiate with him,'' Ingla told AS. ''Jorge Mendes [Mourinho's agent] was very insistent he wanted to see us.

''Mourinho showed us a PowerPoint slide show presentation summarising his football philosophy, how to enhance our classic 4-3-3 system, the ups and downs he had in his mind and even people who could work on his coaching staff.

''He gave us the names of Guardiola, Luis Enrique, Sergi Barjuan and [Albert] Chapi Ferrer as possible choices to become his assistant.''

But Ingla revealed Guardiola was chosen as coach because he was preferred by then director of football Txiki Begiristain.

He said: ''(Pep) was Txiki's first choice and because Mourinho told me he was not going to change his attitude towards the media we were not entirely convinced with Mourinho at the time.''

The guy is a genius for having a plan and expressing it in a job interview for one of the best teams in the world? Have you ever been on a job interview before? Especially one where you are going to be running a team/company? The first question there going to ask is why should we hire you, what is your plan for success?

I would say most coach's would go to an interview with any top club and present there vision of the team and how they would play and not just say "hire me, I'm a really good manager." These are hires that make or break your organization not to mention tie up lots of money.

I'm sure Mancini and Luis Enrique and almost every other coach had to do the same thing.

Don't get me wrong Mourinho is a great great manager but some of you guys really give him way too much credit for every little thing he does like he invented coaching. Now he's a genius for being prepared on his interview, the man love on here is getting kind of weird and creepy for Mou.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 am

maxwellwilson02 wrote:curious as to whether I should add this but here. He actually had a plan on how he was going to coach them and everything. The guy is a genius.

The part in bold....I have to say that that hinted that Moaningho might not be such an ass outside football

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Zealous wrote:Those bad things are exactly what Madrid fans like about him lol

That says everything about the fans then
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Meh, this was already known.

Still, doesnt anyone else wonder what was in that powerpoint? What 'revolutionising their 4-3-3 system while maintaining attacking football' would have lead to? I certainly find that interesting.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2