TheRedStag
vivabarca38
Catracho
Ganso
Funkentelechy
25 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 36 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Atlético Paranaense repatriated centreback Rafael Schmitz, who was playing for Valenciennes.

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 36 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Gérson Magrão from Dynamo Kyiv is on the verge of joining Santos, as apparently he won on Justice the case against Dynamo, as the Ukrainian club weren't paying his wages.

His agents will first register him at Primavera and then he will be loaned to Santos in a 1-year deal.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Sad
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Bad game, neither side played too well. Quite dull.

Probably the worst Neymar performance I have seen.

I see Adriano seemingly is doing his best not to lose a single kg of weight.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Well they both rested players and probably didn't try hard due to the fact that their Libertadores matches are this week.

Btw.. Ganso!

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Ah, didnt know that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:12 pm

yea, Santos play Internacional in 3 days, while Corinthians faces Nacional (Paraguay) in 3 days aswell.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:12 pm

neymar was off....probably because of the nt game

Ganso future best playmaker :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:09 am

Hello all, here I am back from a trip to Finland, and I am feeling great. How is Catracho feeling, I wonder? Lol. Good times, good times!

P.S. But I was NOT happy to know that we used all of our most important players. In 2, 3 days we have the Libertadores match against Internacional we'd better win it.

Last edited by rsinatra on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:16 am

Ganso wrote:I think there is a little overreaction here,our players our good,the real problem is the idiot who picks who plays.Not even the most delusional flamenguista would put Ronaldinho on the NT.Or Elias(who?),the FIRST substitution made yesterday,i mean wtf?leaving Ganso (imo the best young playmaker out there),Lucas and Hulk on the bench.Using a italian 3 man midfield system while it is clear that thats our weakest section (specially without Leiva),with no one other than dinho to create plays.

lets not forget that if it wasnt for the media and fan pressure the same guy who saved our asses twice (Marcelo) wouldnt even be called up!

There's no overraction there. Just facts. The fact remains that most of the people in Brazil (and that excludes us, English speakers who follow or at least know about European football) have no identification whatsoever with the NT, because all the players play abroad. The only fans who are happy are us, Santos fans, who atm have 3 players in the NT, so we can relate to something. Of course, the NT is bigger than the clubs, but you cannot deny the fact that it is something else to see a NT team filled with players that we know and always watch, coming from the clubs we love. Ask an everyday man in Brazil who Fernandinho is and he will be silent. Our football is not the same anymore also because our players are taught to play European style, because they don't play in Brazil. Anyway, that was partly what Vitor Bírner was trying to say. This Brazil is not captivating the fans, partly due to Mano's inability to do anything, but then again we can't expect much more in a time when our players meet , train for a day or two, and then play. Our 1982 Seleção trained for 3 months before the WC started, not to mention that 95% of them played for Brazilian clubs, and that's why it worked so well. But the ones to blame are those at CBF with Ricardo Teixeira as their leader. They have destroyed our football!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 am

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 36 Grafico-Kibe-Loco-TR
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:00 am

I'd like to see the Paulista numbers.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:04 am

Catracho wrote:I'd like to see the Paulista numbers.

think paulista would be better

the Estaduais are useless lately, believe it or not I have not seen one Carioca game this year and won't see any..

give me Brasileirao anytime anyday
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 am

aleumdance wrote:

the Estaduais are useless lately, believe it or not I have not seen one Carioca game this year and won't see any..

its what ive been saying for a while, and many share our opinion. excitemest has completely abandoned the estaduais. it would be great tradition, if it was as competitive as it once was.

santos, corinthians, sao paulo, and palmeiras together havent lost a single game to any of the small clubs as of yet.

the state championships are there to exhaust our players and disrupt everything.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 am

rsinatra wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

honestly I would love to see some Longer version of the Brasileirao Sub-20 played this period, make the Copa SP junior shorter.. and rest the players

the Estaduais are boring now and kinda pointless

its what ive been saying for a while, and many share our opinion. excitemest has completely abandoned the estaduais. it would be great tradition, if it was as competitive as it once was.

santos, corinthians, sao paulo, and palmeiras together havent lost a single game to any of the small clubs as of yet.

the state championships are there to exhaust our players and disrupt everything.

word.. they should scrape it or just make it some kind of Sub 20 league.. dunno

but big players should not play in it, too exhausting
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Copa SP >>>> Sub-20

I find Copa SP much more better than the Sub-20 which is eh.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:54 pm

aleumdance wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
aleumdance wrote:

honestly I would love to see some Longer version of the Brasileirao Sub-20 played this period, make the Copa SP junior shorter.. and rest the players

the Estaduais are boring now and kinda pointless

word.. they should scrape it or just make it some kind of Sub 20 league.. dunno

but big players should not play in it, too exhausting

hmm... i never wrote the first 3 lines in ur quote, just for the record Razz

we should have a proper pre-season, give the first and perhaps second division teams time to train, get in shape,, play a handful of friendlies, and then start the season.. just like in europe.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Sub20 >> all

América-MG (sub20 champions) >> Corinthians :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Sub20 >> all

América-MG (sub20 champions) >> Corinthians :coffee:

Pretty sure the most relevant players to ever play for Brazil all shined in Copa-SP and not the wack Sub-20..

7 SP Titles >>>> America-MG period smoking
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Seriously, tho.

Our main youth competition should be u21 or u20, sub18 is a bit useless, players aren't really ready to join their professional teams, are overhyped and almost always end up flopping hard.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Seriously, tho.

Our main youth competition should be u21 or u20, sub18 is a bit useless, players aren't really ready to join their professional teams, are overhyped and almost always end up flopping hard.

I think thats a 50/50 thing.. for every Lulinha theres a Neymar...
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Jórbison, who just left Flamengo, is joining Corinthians-AL.

He is a gato, he is 2 years old than he claimed to be and his real name is Maxwell...
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Rafinha from Barcelona has been called up for the Copa del Mediterraneo:

Goleiros - Mateus Caldeira (Corinthians) e Victor Brasil (Coritiba).

Zagueiros - Antonio Carlos (Corinthians), Gustavo Vernes (Santos), Luiz Eduardo (São Paulo).

Laterais - Wallace (Fluminense), Denner (Corinthians) e Claudio Winck (Inter).

Meias - Luacs Silva (Cruzeiro), João Felipe (São Paulo), Misael (Grêmio), Thomaz (Flamengo), Adryan (Flamengo), Cidinho (Botafogo) and Rafinha (Barcelona-ESP).

Atacantes - Marco Junio (Fluminense), Taiberson (Atlético-PR) e Ademilson (São Paulo).
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 pm

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Luiz Eduardo, Wallace, Denner, João Felipe, Misael, Adryan, Thomás, Ademilson

Seems great to me
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm

-----------Adryan------------
--Ademilson-------Rafinha---
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next