TheRedStag
vivabarca38
Catracho
Ganso
Funkentelechy
25 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 19 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by rsinatra Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 am

Carlos Alberto not going to Palmeiras after all?

And *bleep* Jonas was a done deal to Santos, went to shit. And now Danilo's gone to Porto. What's LAOR thinking? ???? We need a proper right back and a *bleep* LB, soon the Paulistinha will start and the new players will need to gel. I don't want *bleep* Maranhão!!!

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 19 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 am

Cruzeiro have signed right-back Jackson in a 1-year loan deal, he was on loan from São Paulo to FC Dallas.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 am

Brazil will play against Bosnia on February 28th at the AGF Arena in Saint Gallen (Switzerland)..
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:01 am

bosnia are a pretty decent team.nice challenge for our Olympic squad

were facing argentina june 9th btw,AFA made it official
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:01 am

yea.. I posted the Argentina fixture a couple pages back....
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:38 am

32-year Ecuadoran striker Carlos Tenorio about to sign for Vasco.

And Universidad de Chile's captain José Rojas is joining Botafogo.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 am

Brazil have confirmed these friendlies, all abroad...:

February 28th (Saint Gallen) - vs Bosnia
May 26th (Hamburg) - vs Denmark
May 30th or 31st (Boston or Washington DC) - vs United States
June 3rd (Dallas) - vs Mexico
June 9th (New Jersey) - vs Argentina
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Catracho wrote:Brazil have confirmed these friendlies, all abroad...:

February 28th (Saint Gallen) - vs Bosnia
May 26th (Hamburg) - vs Denmark
May 30th or 31st (Boston or Washington DC) - vs United States
June 3rd (Dallas) - vs Mexico
June 9th (New Jersey) - vs Argentina

what the *bleep* Denmark???? in Hamburg?? why not in *bleep* Copenhagen????????????????????????????????? i am going to hamburg see it then1!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:32 pm

ill try to go to the Argentina game,even though i have a bad feeling about it No

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Ganso wrote:ill try to go to the Argentina game,even though i have a bad feeling about it No

how much does it cost?? a ticket?? because at least you'll get to see messi and stuff (besides brazil of course).. i will see christian eriksen, bendtner (meh), and perhaps agger.. not so many big shots..

but i have to see neymar and ganso for a second time Afro the ticket from copenhagen to hamburg costs very little and it's not very far at all!! by train!!
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:51 pm

you have already seen them?

Well,i will have to pay a flight to the usa which is around
$800 and then the ticket is $50-80 (at least that was the price for the brazilxusa match in 2010,Jesus cant believe 2 years have passed since then scratch).
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Ganso wrote:you have already seen them?

Well,i will have to pay a flight to the usa which is around
$800 and then the ticket is $50-80 (at least that was the price for the brazilxusa match in 2010,Jesus cant believe 2 years have passed since then scratch).

yeah man i was there at the second leg of the 2010 Copa do Brasil final against Vitória (Vitória 2x1 Santos, 2x3 on agg.)!! It was awesome to see Neymar, Ganso, Wesley, André, Arouca, Robinho, Rafael Smile... even though they lost, they played alright! But we couldn't get the tickets for Santos fans, so we sat with some of my father's acquaintances among the Vitória fans lol. It was hard to stay quiet. My father could barely keep himself straight when Ganso made some beautiful passes. We really had to pretend.

and damn it's in the us!! im lucky that the match against denmark is much closer!! do u plan to move back??
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:06 pm

No,ill just travel to the USA on my school break.Green Card :bow:

I definitely dont plan on moving back,at least for now.Not a big fan of the USA teenage lifestyle,much rather live my early life here in brazil smoking
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Ganso wrote:No,ill just travel to the USA on my school break.Green Card :bow:

I definitely dont plan on moving back,at least for now.Not a big fan of the USA teenage lifestyle,much rather live my early life here in brazil smoking

cool. I lived in the US from 16-18 and teenagers there are indeed weird hehe. Better here in Denmark Very Happy
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 pm

This week's Cartão Verde was the second of a series (of 4) to talk about our 1982 Selecao this month. Singer-songwriter Fagner was the guest this time. For those of you who dont know, Fagner was a real good friend of Zico's, Socrates', etc, he actually played with them quite a lot, and stayed with them during the WC. Lots of funny stories from 30 years ago from a guy who knows all the dressing room stories because he was there:)!!

(in Portuguese)

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:00 pm

whats wrong with the teenage culture in america drinking
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:27 am

Felipão supposedly vetoed the signing of Malouda as Malouda was one of the players that "betrayed" him when he was manager of Chelsea...
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:28 am

rumors are that A.S. Roma want Fluminense's midfielder, Marquinhos, on a loan to buy deal.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:29 am

Catracho wrote:whats wrong with the teenage culture in america drinking

That smiley says so much. Anyways if the NT heads to either outside of Boston (Foxboro) or New Jersey (East Rutherford) then I'm there... I'm tossing everything aside.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:31 am

http://www.lancenet.com.br/sao-paulo/Atacante-Henrique-caminho-Inglaterra_0_626937369.html

silent

I find him as lazy player anyways... Lucas is the truth at least in Sao Paulo.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:36 am

BAHAHAHA I dont know what's funnier,felipao rejecting Malouda or palmeiras trying to sign malouda.about henrique,I dont even rate this guy,can't believe he won best player in the wc
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:46 am

Seeing as Malouda was born in French Guiana I don't think adapting to the Brasileirão will be that tough. The same goes for Seedorf.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Henrique is a very average player being hyped just because he scored some measly goals in the U-20 WC, forgetting that the players who fed him the ball were what made him look better than what he actually is.

Doesn't start for Sao Paulo, doesn't even make the bench. Doesn't play at all. Flopped at the Pan American Games and is a bit of a diva and mercenary.

Good riddance.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Sooo.. Santos have refused to send Porto the paperwork for Danilo because Porto haven't paid what they agreed and Santos are now trying to force them to give them Fucile...

Danilo ofcourse isn't happy.. O Santos.

Last edited by Catracho on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:49 pm

São Paulo announced the signing of Shakhtar's attacking midfielder Jádson, in a 3-year contract.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Catracho wrote:São Paulo announced the signing of Shakhtar's attacking midfielder Jádson, in a 3-year contract.

a part of me dies when I see paulista clubs splash cash on players and my flamengo foes nothing really..

don't still know how we got bottiinelli without the others knowing..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next