Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

+21
Adit
guest7
Albiceleste
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
Moddaws
JAY-Z
aleumdance
Red Alert
che
Zealous
Yeezus
Sir Psycho
rsinatra
biggiejay
Spider
TheRedStag
vivabarca38
Catracho
Ganso
Funkentelechy
25 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Sao Paulo fecked us up,Oscar is a Sao Paulo player from today on.no dalessandro and Oscar = no service

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Inter will buy him back I guess.

If they have the money, that is. :coffee:
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg
Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-10-26

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:47 pm

If we don't buy him were screwed,he's even more important than damiao for us
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by JAY-Z Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Roma apparently have signed Dodo from Corinthians.

Opinions on him please..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Marco Fabian to Corinthians hmm
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Dodó is an offensive minded LB as one might expect from a brazilian fullback Razz

He had a very good season with Bahia last year and had a good chance of going to the Olympics if it wasn't for his injury.

Since he's so young and only had one good season the risk is there, but so is the potential.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg
Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-10-26

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:42 pm

rsinatra wrote:
Either way, why would Real Madrid want him??? To bench him until he's 23 and got no confidence left Razz? No offense, I don't see him getting much playing time at RM at all. I'd rather see him at PSG then, he'll have much more room there, especially with Leonardo speaking for all Brazilians the way he does.

But I hope he stays in Brazil, obviously Very Happy

Nah you dont get it. If we sign him it's so that he takes on the role of someone like Kaka. He wont start everyweek, but he will get the chance to grow in a direct rotation role and without feeling all the pressure on his shoulders. If he truly is a stud he will build up more playtime, and fight Di Maria for a starting role. That's how it works in a top team, you just dont walk into the starting eleven, but you are given the opportunity to make room for yourself while learning next to players like Ronaldo, Alonso, Ozil etc, at an elite level, under elite expectation and pressure. It shapes you mentally, and if you work, you grow into a stud.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:
Either way, why would Real Madrid want him??? To bench him until he's 23 and got no confidence left Razz? No offense, I don't see him getting much playing time at RM at all. I'd rather see him at PSG then, he'll have much more room there, especially with Leonardo speaking for all Brazilians the way he does.

But I hope he stays in Brazil, obviously Very Happy

Nah you dont get it. If we sign him it's so that he takes on the role of someone like Kaka. He wont start everyweek, but he will get the chance to grow in a direct rotation role and without feeling all the pressure on his shoulders. If he truly is a stud he will build up more playtime, and fight Di Maria for a starting role. That's how it works in a top team, you just dont walk into the starting eleven, but you are given the opportunity to make room for yourself while learning next to players like Ronaldo, Alonso, Ozil etc, at an elite level, under elite expectation and pressure. It shapes you mentally, and if you work, you grow into a stud.

Too many Ifs, but wouldn't surprise me that a club like Real Madrid would spew garbage and lies like these to young promising players. heh.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

JAY-Z wrote:Roma apparently have signed Dodo from Corinthians.

Opinions on him please..

He's a small team player imo. Will be interesting to see how he copes in Serie A after his severe leg injury he suffered from the hands of Bolivar last season. We'll see if he's the same player.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

In Sabatini I trust :bow:

How long is Neymar out for?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28325
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Marco Fabian to Corinthians hmm

Rumors and Lies. Even Marco Fabian didn't know about this.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Ganso wrote:Sao Paulo fecked us up,Oscar is a Sao Paulo player from today on.no dalessandro and Oscar = no service

Internacional are looking more and more like an average team. Losing Oscar to a team that's already STACKED doesn't help any of us.

Lucas, Oscar, Willian Jose/Fabiano... my god the rape that is about to ensue this coming Brasileirao.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Funkentelechy Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:In Sabatini I trust :bow:

How long is Neymar out for?

It seems nothing serious.

According to the press he'll play tomorrow against Aurich.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg
Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-10-26

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Catracho wrote:

Too many Ifs, but wouldn't surprise me that a club like Real Madrid would spew garbage and lies like these to young promising players. heh.

lies? those arent lies, it's the simple reality. None of those noobs in brazil can start for Madrid on a weekly basis. But we give you the opportunity to fight for your place, while learning with elite players.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Catracho wrote:

Too many Ifs, but wouldn't surprise me that a club like Real Madrid would spew garbage and lies like these to young promising players. heh.

lies? those arent lies, it's the simple reality. None of those noobs in brazil can start for Madrid on a weekly basis. But we give you the opportunity to fight for your place, while learning with elite players.

Are they paying you to type this sewage dump??? Plz geaux. Madrid have ruined enough careers for me not to believe the crap I'm replying too.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 4235
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Catracho wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Catracho wrote:

Too many Ifs, but wouldn't surprise me that a club like Real Madrid would spew garbage and lies like these to young promising players. heh.

lies? those arent lies, it's the simple reality. None of those noobs in brazil can start for Madrid on a weekly basis. But we give you the opportunity to fight for your place, while learning with elite players.

Are they paying you to type this sewage dump??? Plz geaux. Madrid have ruined enough careers for me not to believe the crap I'm replying too.

It's always easier to talk about the players that didnt make it, than to mention the players that succeeded.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by rsinatra Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:12 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Catracho wrote:

Too many Ifs, but wouldn't surprise me that a club like Real Madrid would spew garbage and lies like these to young promising players. heh.

lies? those arent lies, it's the simple reality. None of those noobs in brazil can start for Madrid on a weekly basis. But we give you the opportunity to fight for your place, while learning with elite players.

Yeah, we've all had long discussions about Rm ruining players here, watch out before starting another one hehe Smile... as it is now, I think it's dangerous for any young player to go there, because they simply wouldn't get enough time and their development would be slower. All the things Nick says about fighting for a place and so on is true, but it also depends on the coach and his tactics.

The experience of playing with very good players can be a great thing for young players, that is true, if they get to play.

Still, I dont really think RM have ever expressed interest in Ganso, have they? Remember that, Kaká is much faster than he is, so Ganso wouldnt be able to play his role the exact same way. In counter attacks, you usually expect him to get the ball and pass it quickly to someone else who will carry it further, unlike Kaká who'll make a good run for it himself.

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=19398
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 40 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum