pUsHa
Ganso
Lex
billionmillion
Great Leader Sprucenuce
149 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 am

FFS Laughing some people are just beyond saving Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Quotes from other forums that make you LOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Quotes from other forums that make you LOL

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:12 am

This guy's post on RAWK about Charlie Adam. I was crying (laughing) at the last paragraph.

Never hindered Xabi or Mølby in that position. The difference being of course, that even at his best, Adam is simply not even close to being in the same league as those two. It's like the Tate exhibiting an Athena poster in the Turner Gallery.

And let's not forget those other two CM johnny foreigners that we couldn't wait to usher out the back door, whilst Kenny was personally chauffering Adam through the front. Neither Aquilani or Meireles were blessed with pace, nor were they 90-minute men. What they had however, was speed of thought and the vision and ability to keep the ball moving quickly, short sharp passing, which as we know, is very very effective when it comes to breaking sides down.

Meanwhile, there's plenty of times when Adam may as well sit in the centre circle, pop open a camping chair, start one of those disposable BBQs, get a couple of dodgy hot dogs on the go, crack open a six-pack of Special Brew, and watch the match going on around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

Speaking of Rawk i was reading through last night and i discovered they are quite pissed off at our transfer dealings Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 am

Guy from Forza Inter Forums trolling Milan fans who try to beat him up but he runs away :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:53 am

:bow: :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 am

Sepi wrote:This guy's post on RAWK about Charlie Adam. I was crying (laughing) at the last paragraph.

Never hindered Xabi or Mølby in that position. The difference being of course, that even at his best, Adam is simply not even close to being in the same league as those two. It's like the Tate exhibiting an Athena poster in the Turner Gallery.

And let's not forget those other two CM johnny foreigners that we couldn't wait to usher out the back door, whilst Kenny was personally chauffering Adam through the front. Neither Aquilani or Meireles were blessed with pace, nor were they 90-minute men. What they had however, was speed of thought and the vision and ability to keep the ball moving quickly, short sharp passing, which as we know, is very very effective when it comes to breaking sides down.

Meanwhile, there's plenty of times when Adam may as well sit in the centre circle, pop open a camping chair, start one of those disposable BBQs, get a couple of dodgy hot dogs on the go, crack open a six-pack of Special Brew, and watch the match going on around him.

RAWK :facepalm:

As wittily crafted the post above is it just exemplifies another reason why RAWK is one just a large chaotic mess of trash on the internet.

Really a poor forum despite its popularity.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:36 am

I dont visit other forums.

This forum makes me LOL all by its self.

Newcastle bigger than Juventus and Liverpool? i mean.. thats acceptable..

But coming from a Bayern fan!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL banana
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:40 am

Cassius_Case wrote:I dont visit other forums.

This forum makes me LOL all by its self.

Newcastle bigger than Juventus and Liverpool? i mean.. thats acceptable..

But coming from a Bayern fan!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL banana

Prove me wrong.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 am

i dont need to. its common knowledge.

Hey can someone inform me, are all bayern fans as retarded as as this idisozet guy? or is he just a stain on the undies so to speak? :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 am

one reason i like this forum is the idolizing of podolski...
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:02 am

bleacherreport
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1022897-who-will-win-euro-2012

I don't know what it is, but Germany don't excite me. I recognize their power and skill, but it's not wave after wave of attack at pace. It's different. It's like Germany know how to be solid and know that they can grind you down and you eventually lose the will to care what the result is going to be.

Yes, they have won it three times, and yes they have the likes of Ozil, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, and Muller, but we're not exactly talking about Messi, Hazard, Suarez and Rooney here. And maybe that's the key—having a lot of very good players and not relying so heavily on one excellent player. Maybe that's exactly the point of it. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The defense is solid, as is the goalkeeping position. Nobody is questioning the size of the task in trying to beat Germany, but I've seen much better central midfielders than Khedira. confused affraid :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:09 am

diptiman wrote:bleacherreport

I don't know what it is, but Germany don't excite me. I recognize their power and skill, but it's not wave after wave of attack at pace. It's different. It's like Germany know how to be solid and know that they can grind you down and you eventually lose the will to care what the result is going to be.

Yes, they have won it three times, and yes they have the likes of Ozil, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, and Muller, but we're not exactly talking about Messi, Hazard, Suarez and Rooney here. And maybe that's the key—having a lot of very good players and not relying so heavily on one excellent player. Maybe that's exactly the point of it. Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The defense is solid, as is the goalkeeping position. Nobody is questioning the size of the task in trying to beat Germany, but I've seen much better central midfielders than Khedira. confused affraid :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

the fact you're reading bleacherreport makes me question ur sanity
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 am

:facepalm: my head hurts from reading this mindless trash
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:04 pm

ARGENTINA 4 MEXICO 1 2008
ARGENTINA 2 MEXICO 1 2006
ARGENTINA 3 MEXICO 0 2007
ARGENTINA 3 MEXICO 1 2010
MEXHIJO.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:27 pm

aleumdance wrote:

the fact you're reading bleacherreport makes me question ur sanity

i read it whenever i am bored and in need of a good laugh lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:32 pm

Ronaldo is like masturbation whereas Messi is like sex.

Both serve a purpose and get the job done but you are always left a little more satisfied with sex. Even when the sex is bad it is still better than the masturbation. Masturbation is mechanical the result is almost predictable, whereas with sex there is always the hope for an element of surprise or a moment of pure ecstasy.
:lucas:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm

The Inter forum is angry man's redcafe, we even had a thread about it in the Milan section. The comments about Boateng v Lecce are brilliant...

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t13467-grade-a-comedy
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:44 am

jiopsi wrote:
Ronaldo is like masturbation whereas Messi is like sex.

Both serve a purpose and get the job done but you are always left a little more satisfied with sex. Even when the sex is bad it is still better than the masturbation. Masturbation is mechanical the result is almost predictable, whereas with sex there is always the hope for an element of surprise or a moment of pure ecstasy.
:lucas:

Haha lovely quote jiopsi Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:52 am

That sex, masturbation quote :bow:

No one's better than Sex, though.

Spoiler:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:34 am

aleumdance wrote:one reason i like this forum is the idolizing of podolski...

Yet he's not in the banner anymore. I'm still furious about that.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:38 am

And yes I lol'd at the bleacher report. Aside from Messi our midfield sh*ts all over all those names mentioned.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 am

Cassius_Case wrote:i dont need to. its common knowledge.

Hey can someone inform me, are all bayern fans as retarded as as this idisozet guy? or is he just a stain on the undies so to speak? :coffee:

I have always thought this was all done in complete and utter jest and not to be taken serious at all. Lately, I'm starting to doubt such things...

Come to think of it, I think this forum is starting to really go crazy. Like full blown Buffalo Bill crazy.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 am

Doc wrote:Come to think of it, I think this forum is starting to really go crazy. Like full blown Buffalo Bill crazy.
That's because of a serious Clásico overdose Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 am

Redcafe Troglodyte wrote:ITV, much like the rest of the media, are a *bleep* disgrace. Reina made as many mistakes in that match as De Gea did, he just got the luck De Gea didn't get
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:24 am

I'd w*** in a bag and send it to Pardew as a sign of my gratitude if we came 4th.

We should all do that, actually.

Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 am

Dowd would make a great disfigured loner type movie villain, with some kind of growth disease and a cap
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next