JuvenelCuore
Luca
jibers
kiranr
FennecFox7
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mazzarri says city is same level as real + barca - Page 4 Empty Re: Mazzarri says city is same level as real + barca

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:41 am

i read the conversation, premier league > cl.

its such a freaking case of sour grapes..

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mazzarri says city is same level as real + barca - Page 4 Empty Re: Mazzarri says city is same level as real + barca

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 am

btw thread on blue moon for city to buy cavani

someone says that oyu cant balance 4 w c class strikers

city fan: weve only got one of those
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 am

diptiman wrote:btw thread on blue moon for city to buy cavani

Did he happeno say who loll.

I mean dzeko i dnt consider wc, aguero is very good maybe borderline wc.

Tevez and balotelli are the only 2 i would consider wc, with teez already bein wc and balotelli on his way to bein wc.

And seein as tevez doesnt play anymore i guess he was talkin about balotelli Smile
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:44 am

michael1 wrote:

Tevez and balotelli are the only 2 i would consider wc, with teez already bein wc and balotelli on his way to bein wc.

And seein as tevez doesnt play anymore i guess he was talkin about balotelli Smile

personally i rate kun the best out of the lot.. he is wc.. dzeko not now.. tevez yes but it doesnt matter because he s just a liability for city right now.. balotelli certainly has the potential to be wc at the very least but is on the borderline for now

Last edited by diptiman on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:50 am

diptiman wrote:
michael1 wrote:

personally i rate kun the best out of the lot.. he is wc.. dzeko not now.. tevez yes but it doesnt matter because he s just a liability of ciy right now.. balotelli certainly had the potential to be wc at the very least but is on the borderline for now

Yea basically what i meant.

Only reason for aguero was he can be a bit hot and cold needs to be more consistent in his performaces.

Had a blistering start but has been kinda average since then.

I would like to see balo bein played in his proper cf role as mancini uses him on the wings.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:05 am

michael1 wrote:
diptiman wrote:
michael1 wrote:

personally i rate kun the best out of the lot.. he is wc.. dzeko not now.. tevez yes but it doesnt matter because he s just a liability of ciy right now.. balotelli certainly had the potential to be wc at the very least but is on the borderline for now

Only reason for aguero was he can be a bit hot and cold needs to be more consistent in his performaces.

I would like to see balo bein played in his proper cf role as mancini uses him on the wings.

true story.. in terms of pure talent aguero can be compared to messi.. but his consistency does let him dow.. thats why i felt forlan was more important for atleti than kun..

balotelli is still doing really well though.. mancini should stop playing dzeko in imp games and start aguero..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 am

Barcelona 5 - 0 Napoli
ManC 1 - 1 Napoli
Napoli 2 - 1 ManC
ManC = Barcelona

True story.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 am

diptiman wrote:
michael1 wrote:
diptiman wrote:
michael1 wrote:

true story.. in terms of pure talent aguero can be compared to messi.. but his consistency does let him dow.. thats why i felt forlan was more important for atleti than kun..

balotelli is still doing really well though.. mancini should stop playing dzeko in imp games and start aguero..

Before this morning mancini qlways did play balo
And augero in the big games, only reason i can think for playin dzeko was he needed some game or augero was tired as he looked it over the weekend.

I hope people dnt start callin for mancini head, he is a good coach and will take them far if they atick with him.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4