LordLS7
cyberman
aford92
Lex
bloodless
Be/\/ceCALI
13 posters

Go down

Evra is a crybaby says Brighton manager Gus Poyet Empty Evra is a crybaby says Brighton manager Gus Poyet

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:37 am

Brighton manager Gus Poyet has defended Liverpool striker Luis Suarez in a racism row with Patrice Evra, accusing the Frenchman of overreacting and "crying like a baby".

The Uruguayan forward has been charged by the FA over alleged racist remarks to the Manchester United left-back, but the Seagulls boss has defended his fellow countryman.

"I believe Luis Suarez, it's simple," he said, according to The Guardian. "I played football for seven years in Spain and was called everything because I was from South America, and I never went out crying like a baby, like Patrice Evra, saying that someone had said something to me."

He added: "I'm surprised, in a really sad way, that he has been charged. Really sad. I think it's worse to charge someone because you trust one person when you have no proof.

"I'm really sad about this charge as it's going to become too easy. I can make a complaint about any opposition manager and if I take it as far as I can he's going to get charged. Why are we going to take one person's word over another? It's too risky."
Poyet's comments come just 24 hours after Fifa president Sepp Blatter sparked uproar for suggesting on-pitch racism can be dealt "with a handshake" - comments he has since retracted.

However, Poyet played down Blatter's remarks, saying: "I respect him as Fifa president but I don't listen to him when he talks about football."

Thumbs up It's like this guy read my mind and maybe even my posts in the original thread. I'm sure we all agree on what he said about Blatter, but do you agree with the rest? I agree 100% and I think the way Evra handled the issue is just bad for football in general.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Evra is a crybaby says Brighton manager Gus Poyet Empty Re: Evra is a crybaby says Brighton manager Gus Poyet

Post by bloodless Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:36 am

wtf, that it's normal to say something in spain cos his south american doesn't make it right...

Look we still don't know what the word was, but it's obvious suarez said sthg

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Evra is a crybaby says Brighton manager Gus Poyet Empty Re: Evra is a crybaby says Brighton manager Gus Poyet

Post by Lex Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 am

I never went out crying like a baby, like Patrice Evra
Laughing Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 am

Have to agree. So he called you a name? So what?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 am

There is a Mexican guy in my Uni that he's on exchange.

I asked him about negrito, and he said it's common there as well, but having studied North American culture books, he'd avoid using it here bcuz it could be misinterpreted wrongly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:06 am

Sepi wrote:There is a Mexican guy in my Uni that he's on exchange.

I asked him about negrito, and he said it's common there as well, but having studied North American culture books, he'd avoid using it here bcuz it could be misinterpreted wrongly.

I know a lot of Mexicans here in Cali as well and they said the same, also my gf is from Venezuela and she says they use it where she comes from quite often, and that there it's also slang for black coffee Very Happy
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:21 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/17/uruguay-embassy-liverpool-luis-suarez

Uruguay :bow: :bow: :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 am

disguisting
poyets answer to kick racism out of football... ignore it

top class stuff
this crap will send anti racism in england back years.. wholl come forward now?
evra has the might of utd behind him.. if he played for sunderland then hed be the villan
good to see the uruguay embassy involved, you can just see the uruguay embassader to the right of evra and suarez after the 10th time he insulted him.. just behind the ref.

in no way are they defending him because of his nationality... nosiree.

almost as desperate as dalglish who had to be told to shut up after repeatedly crying about it when an investigation is ongoing.
wait until the investigation results are revealed then discuss it, he is not immediately picked on because he is your best player.
theres a huge risk that theyre defending a racist here... this could be the biggest PR own goal in liverpools history

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LordLS7 Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 pm

I thought my country's society was not as evolved as the European society, but it looks like their society does not reach my countrie's toes.

Most of you forum users also, you dont even know what racism really means.
A *bleep* word is not racism, a person can feel offended by it for not having self confidence.

Racism is when someone goes to a job interview and is rejected for being yellow, white, black, brown or whatever. Racism is when someone stop you from reaching a certain goal for how you are.

But still, you get offended for a *bleep* word (That probably was invented).
Europeans, North Americans or wherever you are from, you still have a long way to go.

When you say mother *bleep*, you are not insulting the mother of the receiver of the insult, you are simply demostrating your fury and you dont intend to insult his mother.
When you say son of a bitch, the same, you dont want to say his mother is a bitch.

LordLS7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:37 pm

LOl you get millions of dollar who gives a shit what anyone says, its part of the sport and if you dont like it go do something else.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:48 pm

LordLS7 wrote:I thought my country's society was not as evolved as the European society, but it looks like their society does not reach my countrie's toes.

A *bleep* word is not racism, a person can feel offended by it for not having self confidence.

Racism is when someone goes to a job interview and is rejected for being yellow, white, black, brown or whatever. Racism is when someone stop you from reaching a certain goal for how you are.

Europeans, North Americans or wherever you are from, you still have a long way to go.

When you say mother *bleep*, you are not insulting the mother of the receiver of the insult, you are simply demostrating your fury and you dont intend to insult his mother.
When you say son of a bitch, the same, you dont want to say his mother is a bitch.

Anyone finds this post to be as weird as I do, and I don't mean content, but how the content and the user-name both synchronize with myself quite awkwardly. So much I am sure RedOranje ran and IP check on both of as.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LordLS7 Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
LordLS7 wrote:I thought my country's society was not as evolved as the European society, but it looks like their society does not reach my countrie's toes.

Anyone finds this post to be as weird as I do, and I don't mean content, but how the content and the user-name both synchronize with myself quite awkwardly. So much I am sure RedOranje ran and IP check on both of as.

What makes you think you are the only Lord in this forum? cheers

LordLS7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:00 pm

LordLS7 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

What makes you think you are the only Lord in this forum? cheers

I am not, there is another one as well. It is just that in another thread my pov was very similar to yours. That coupled with your Initials LS is very suspicious.

Regardless, another Lord is always welcome.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Sepi wrote:There is a Mexican guy in my Uni that he's on exchange.

I know a lot of Mexicans here in Cali as well and they said the same, also my gf is from Venezuela and she says they use it where she comes from quite often, and that there it's also slang for black coffee Very Happy

It's pretty common on every spanish speaking country. People uses that word to affectionately call someone who is close to them. Alot of times my mom used to call me "negrito" affectionately when I was younger even though im not black.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LordLS7 Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:49 pm

I say that Suarez should leave Evra in the street for difamation and take some cash from Ferguscum too.

I appreciated Ferguscum, but he ended up being an ass.

LordLS7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Uruguayian defending a fellow Uruguayian shocker.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LordLS7 Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Uruguayian defending a fellow Uruguayian shocker.

Wasn't Evra the one that discriminated Gourcuff or Toulalan for being white?

Oh, i remembered something about the guy that does not discriminate anybody, AKA Alex Ferguscum, "Typical Germans".
I dont know how that drunk old guy was given the title of sir, something is wrong.

LordLS7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:07 pm

LordLS7 wrote:

Oh, i remembered something about the guy that does not discriminate anybody, AKA Alex Ferguscum, "Typical Germans".
I dont know how that drunk old guy was given the title of sir, something is wrong.

Evra is a crybaby says Brighton manager Gus Poyet 449-cool-story-bro-

Smile
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Poyet doesn't seem to get the fact that we're not dealing with school students here, where it's not cool to tell on people.

This is a serious matter, and it's one that Evra has every right to feel angry over.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LordLS7 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Black french players discriminated white french players in 2010 worldcup, if you are a blind retard its not my problem.

This piece of text is dated of june 2010.

"The French team is paying a price for worshiping black athletes.

France's team which has only 3 white out field players in their starting line up are chimping out. Black players are singling out one of the 3 whites Yoann Gourcuff as the scapegoat for the black players' terrible play. Gourcuff is totally ostracized by teammates except by another white starter Jeremy Toulain . When Gourcuff was wide open and could have scored a goal against Mexico, a black teammate refused to pass to him.

It is similar to college and Pro football. Gourcuff is committing several sins in the eyes of the black French affletes. He is playing striker which is similar to running back. Gourcuff is Breton a French sub ethnic group, one of the 6 Celtic peoples. They are extremely closely related to the Cornish people in Cornwall in England. The racist black (redundant)French players tolerate players who partially white and/or who the best player on team such as Zidane and Frank Ribery. Gourcuff is as white as you can be.

Frank "Scarface" Ribery is a wigger who converted to Islam and is France's best player. Being a wigger, Ribery is one of the ringleaders in ostracizing Gourcuff ,possibly to prove himself to the brothers.

At half time of the game with Mexico with the score 0 to 0, the Africans caused the team to self destruct.Their white coach attempted to do what he was hired to do . He was giving advice to Nicholas Anelka an African which resulted in a severe chimp out . Anelka verbally abused his coach in an obscenity filled tirade. It was no coincidence Mexico which isn't a good team IMO, scored 2 goals after the chimp out.

Holland used to have a similar problem. One of their black players Edgar Davids actually said the Dutch team coach in 2001 had his head up the rectums of the white players too much to be the team's coach. Although the team was extremely talented they didn't even qualify for 2002 WC."

LordLS7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:07 pm

LordLS7 wrote:Black french players discriminated white french players in 2010 worldcup, if you are a blind retard its not my problem.

France's team which has only 3 white out field players in their starting line up are chimping out. Black players are singling out one of the 3 whites Yoann Gourcuff as the scapegoat for the black players' terrible play. Gourcuff is totally ostracized by teammates except by another white starter Jeremy Toulain . When Gourcuff was wide open and could have scored a goal against Mexico, a black teammate refused to pass to him.

It is similar to college and Pro football. Gourcuff is committing several sins in the eyes of the black French affletes. He is playing striker which is similar to running back. Gourcuff is Breton a French sub ethnic group, one of the 6 Celtic peoples. They are extremely closely related to the Cornish people in Cornwall in England. The racist black (redundant)French players tolerate players who partially white and/or who the best player on team such as Zidane and Frank Ribery. Gourcuff is as white as you can be.

Frank "Scarface" Ribery is a wigger who converted to Islam and is France's best player. Being a wigger, Ribery is one of the ringleaders in ostracizing Gourcuff ,possibly to prove himself to the brothers.

At half time of the game with Mexico with the score 0 to 0, the Africans caused the team to self destruct.Their white coach attempted to do what he was hired to do . He was giving advice to Nicholas Anelka an African which resulted in a severe chimp out . Anelka verbally abused his coach in an obscenity filled tirade. It was no coincidence Mexico which isn't a good team IMO, scored 2 goals after the chimp out.

Holland used to have a similar problem. One of their black players Edgar Davids actually said the Dutch team coach in 2001 had his head up the rectums of the white players too much to be the team's coach. Although the team was extremely talented they didn't even qualify for 2002 WC."

i don't what to say about this article..... :facepalm:
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 pm

LordLS7 wrote:

Forgot your meds again brah?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LordLS7 Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm

jibers wrote:
LordLS7 wrote:

Forgot your meds again brah?

Yes, tell your mom i'll pass by her house tomorrow, i must have forgotten them there.

LordLS7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 am

LordLS7 wrote:Black french players discriminated white french players in 2010 worldcup, if you are a blind retard its not my problem.

I know a lot of people will flame you for this one but I think this is very interesting. The French team was a disaster at the WC. Where did you find this piece?
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down