El Chelsea Fuerte
Guiltybystander
The Madrid One
Nirgall
teamanarchy
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chelsea want Higuain for 47m-abola - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea want Higuain for 47m-abola

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:27 am

Magricos wrote:
Blue wrote:
Magricos wrote:
Blue wrote:Nah, he doesn't fit our system. Benzema would be a better fit for example.

anyway BS rumor, abola is a very inaccurate source.

:lol!: and Torres fits your system.

Did i say Torres fits our system? :brickwall:

Do i have to put a question mark at the end. Did I say that you said that ? It was actually English Jewel who said that he fits your system.

Yeah after you made the claim so stop suggesting that I was the one who brought him up first. Of course if you want to continue to talk about blunders then we can talk about Casillas all day long, that's no problem.

Last edited by english_jewel on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Chelsea want Higuain for 47m-abola - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea want Higuain for 47m-abola

Post by Magricos Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:31 am

Made a claim of what exactly ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 am

bs rumour....higuain aint going nowhere....he's a cantero for all intents and purposes and the fans adore him...aint happening
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:07 am

Considering Man City offered 50m for him a couple of seasons ago and we refused back then. And consider now that he is playing much better football, they can go all gf

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 am

Well from a pure business stand point Madrid won't sell. Currently Higuain's contract is very good from the club's standpoint. We aren't paying him a very high salary compared to his contributions.

Whoever we sign to replace him would cost money plus his wage would likely be higher as well. There is also no guarantee he'd preform as well as Pipita too.

From a political stand point Uncle Flo can't sell Higuain. The fans would be in outrage if it happened. This is the guy who when he was ten told his dad that he'll play for Madrid when they were taking the stadium tour. The kid that as a kid gave an interview saying he'd love to play for Madrid some day.

Unless the guy coming in to replace him has the crest tattooed on his chest I don't see how he can top that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:26 am

english_jewel wrote:How do you know we want him? All you did was a post an article made by a random person. Are you Roman's close associate?
God no. My friends are way richer...
I don't know... I was simply posting the article.
It's legitimacy is for you to question...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:23 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Well this rumor is worthy of 2 statements

>Higuain is worth the $$$$$.If I was Chelsea I'd be after him too.The guy would probably instantly shellshock Torres back into form.If Falcao is a star in Villas Boas 4-3-3 at Porto and he's trying to replicate that model at Chelsea , then yes Higuain definitely fits the system.

>STFA - He is our striker , no one can have him , Him and Benz wil be the next great striking duo, reminiscent of henry and Trezeguet during the legenday France 1998-2002.

Seriously we would never sell him unless he requests to leave.

1. Chelsea doesn't play like Porto, i can't deny there are some similarity but overall our playing style is very different. What makes us different is our personals, us having Lampard and them having Hulk plays a big role why our style contrast each other.

2- Falcao is a lot more involved in the build up then higuain and Torres. Falcao being recognized as a poacher is a misconception, he is much more then that. Torres is probably the worst out of the three at contributing to a build ups. Hence why he has struggled a lot, but Torres has gotten better at this under AVB, so there is some progress.

Higuain and Torres would better fit a 4-2-3-1 then 4-3-3, because they play better with a playmaker behind him.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Anyone who can refresh my memory as I really didn't pay attention: before Torres to Chelsea bore real fruit, was it all just a rumour at first or was there serious movements made between both player and club?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:53 pm

it was a sudden move doc

all of a sudden chelsea showed interest in torres, when he saw the news he immediately told Pool to sell him, and so they did and now look at him just a random someone playing b/c there isnt anyone else better for that role than him(not saying much tbh)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh. Well that just ruins my whole point. Anyway, shit rumour, shit article, don't take it on...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2