The_ItalianFool
JuvenelCuore
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Luca
21 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:39 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

So then, you did say we had better options for SS's valued less, who were considered 'top players', meaning close to World Class. Who are they?

I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

But if you insist... off the top of my head.... Mata, Aguero, Gameiro, Young... even as a short term solution Klose. I would have rather any of these players.

To be honest, it's not that I dont think Rossi is good, I just dont think he is good under pressure and consistent enough yet, and on top of that, to me Rossi is one of those players who will do something really great once in awhile but in other games nothing. I dont really think we can afford a player like that right now.

Aguero was less than Rossi ? Gee, I really did not know. :coffee:

I didnt say everyone there was the same amount.

I would rather spend extra to get great quality(Aguero) then overspend on just good.

Antonio asked for those "valued less." Rossi is worldclass and better than Aguero, so nice try. You do not want to spend on just good yet you call Vucinic a good buy. Madonna aiutami. :coffee:

Rossi is world class??? :lol!:
My thoughts exactly lol. Rossi has a long way to go before being called world class. At the same time I don't believe Aguero is world class either....at least not yet.

Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 am

Oh boy, fric and frack have joined the party. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 am

Bastos has been impressive this season, both domestic and ucl . Injuries again though holding him back from taking another step up In quality
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:42 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Oh boy, fric and frack have joined the party. :coffee:
Why must you respond like this? I simply voiced my opinion about Rossi
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:22 am

Il Pinguino wrote:

Remember when you and Fab called Sciacca and I gay ? Even though there is nothing wrong with such a term, you two have, by your own standards, acted in the same way. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Il Pinguino wrote:

Remember when you and Fab called Sciacca and I gay ? Even though there is nothing wrong with such a term, you two have, by your own standards, acted in the same way. :coffee:
Fab didnt call you gay. I called you gay. And I was acting like you to. Anyways it was because you did nothing but respond with derogatory comments rather then contribute to the debate at hand. Here all I did was state my opinion and you attacked me like this? No problem.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:50 am

so what are you talking about now?if Rossi is superior to Aguero?

Aguero atm is better than Rossi.end of story

he is world class already he did his transfer to big club and his performance was great.

Rossi need to get transfer play some games and then can consider world class too.

both are great technical but Aguero is better in physical they are both fast but Aguero is strong too.

they are both great players alot better than all players we have in Juve atm so if we sign one of them will be great improvement.
sorry Vucinic is no near Aguero and Rossi he is also alot older and he reached his max Aguero and Rossi are better and still improving.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:46 am

Anyway i hate brazilian footballers always have i mean i just have noo respect for them.

They play the game like its for fun and they dance around with the ball and do beautifull stuff with the ball but come on a shoulder from Giovinco or any other italian and they start crying loosing their head and their game.

Italians on the other hand they can play both games thats why my love and affection has always been for them, soo what the f... are juve scouting in brazil for i hate this fact

Tradittionally Juve have the worst history with brazilian players they suck always have in black and white.

Juve even had the best brazilian for many years playing (diego) and we all know how that went in soo many ways

All im saying is that i remember only 1 doing his job proper at juve and that was grande Julio Cesar a wall in the back-line soo good luck Juve proving me wrong on this though i sure hope u will
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:02 pm

BoBo wrote:Anyway i hate brazilian footballers always have i mean i just have noo respect for them.

They play the game like its for fun and they dance around with the ball and do beautifull stuff with the ball but come on a shoulder from Giovinco or any other italian and they start crying loosing their head and their game.

Italians on the other hand they can play both games thats why my love and affection has always been for them, soo what the f... are juve scouting in brazil for i hate this fact

Tradittionally Juve have the worst history with brazilian players they suck always have in black and white.

Juve even had the best brazilian for many years playing (diego) and we all know how that went in soo many ways

All im saying is that i remember only 1 doing his job proper at juve and that was grande Julio Cesar a wall in the back-line soo good luck Juve proving me wrong on this though i sure hope u will
Laughing

at least have better arguments to hate us,specially when you put it in such a disgusting way
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:13 pm

brazil 5 world cups..............................

italy 4................. ftw

we both play attractive football. i am italian and adore serie a the most however the 2nd league i like to watch is epl (imo a bullshit league , i only like watching when im bored and need a fun fix, not real football ) 3rd league is brazil league. some great talent their which attracts me to watching their football.

brazil's league has alot of quality players all round the pitch not just in attack. look at the best defenders in the world these days most are brazilian (lucio, tsilva, luiz etc )brazilian league is growing and there's alot of money there now.

so no they dont just do party tricks and be the clowns of world football.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:58 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Luca wrote:Pasquato
Immobile
De Silvestro soon
Giandonato
Appelt x2(?)

Giovinco? Very Happy

Also, Filippo Boniperti is doing very well at Ascoli and getting at on of minutes there I am told by my mate who is in their academy. :coffee:
actually Filippo hasnt played for a month and has only featured 7 times. most off the bench. lol
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:10 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

But if you insist... off the top of my head.... Mata, Aguero, Gameiro, Young... even as a short term solution Klose. I would have rather any of these players.

To be honest, it's not that I dont think Rossi is good, I just dont think he is good under pressure and consistent enough yet, and on top of that, to me Rossi is one of those players who will do something really great once in awhile but in other games nothing. I dont really think we can afford a player like that right now.

Well, it's not about you thinking he's close to being world class or not, It's an opinion. However, facts do show he was at that peak of being World Class. Just last season he managed to score 36 goals in 56 apps in competitons. That right there show's how he was, that being said, he even scored 3 out 4 in his last with Italy.

Yes Bastos does play more attacking football, however he's not that offenisve. He's not the offensive winger in which would qualify best in Conte's system. There's a reason why Conte snubbed Bastos. I actually favored Bastos, but I praise more for the Elia move over Bastos.

False, Vucinic was for 18m and not 15m. That being said, explain to me how good Vucinic was when Rossi was his age? Rossi is currently better within stats, age and for the future. Rossi's stats are way superior to Vucinic. His value was worth more than Vucinic. Fine, you don't like Rossi to much, however his value is 25m. Another correction, Rossi was never rumoured to move fore 30m+.

Mata? I asked for Support Strikers, not wingers... Not to mention he's not World Class.
Aguero? I asked for less the value, not more than Rossi's value. So again false.
Gameiro? Finally a good pick, but he's no where near to being World Class. Having great performances with PSG, but Rossi is superior.
Young...? Over Rossi? That's a joke right?

Rossi is not good under pressure? The same Rossi who was being dependent as the man for Italy behind Italy and yet scoring many goals? The same player who managed to bring Villareal on top last season? The same player who had to miss a month due to his father's death, come back and yet perform great?

Cotes wrote:Why don't they just get back Giovinco or Pasquato?
The dude is talented back Brazilian & Italian football is different...there is a chance of him being a flop...
Giovinco seems to be getting the hang of it...he will be a star in any Italian team he goes right now...& Pasquato is learning & very promising!

Well like said in the past, Conte does want Giovinco and I agree. Marotta made the mistake to add such a low buyout clause and now we have to go through a blind auction to get him back.

Pasquato on the other hand is talented, however he had chance after chance after chance. Good player, but never makes a mark. We all though he did this preseason, but as we saw he was loaned out again and not convinced by Conte. That being said, only one player can come back, for the LW position and SS, and I would go with Giovinco.

Well, let's not forget Cotes... many Brazlians adapt well in Serie A. But sadly, with Juventus they flop. Just recently Melo and Diego are prime examples and BoBo brought up a great point, Brazilians in the past in our history have been in our worst moments.

BoBo wrote:Anyway i hate brazilian footballers always have i mean i just have noo respect for them.

Completely agree. + 1
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

So then, you did say we had better options for SS's valued less, who were considered 'top players', meaning close to World Class. Who are they?

I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

I would rather spend extra to get great quality(Aguero) then overspend on just good.

Antonio asked for those "valued less." Rossi is worldclass and better than Aguero, so nice try. You do not want to spend on just good yet you call Vucinic a good buy. Madonna aiutami. :coffee:
:lol!:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:12 pm

baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

A milanista troll trying hard to be relevant :facepalm:
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:36 pm

baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Hard to believe this world has children who Father other children. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Aguero is more talented than Rossi, no question about that IMO. Who would've fit us better is a different story.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:42 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Hard to believe someone has such extremely poor upbringing, one would think he was raised in middle age Mongolia and not in Canada.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:45 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Hard to believe someone has such extremely poor upbringing, one would think he was raised in middle age Mongolia and not in Canada.

Was never raised in Canada, actually. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:51 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Classic case of preaching water and drinking wine here, you accuse one individual for not having good ethics, and at the same time you got the class to disrespect a whole nation(Mongolia)?......Classic Interista class! :coffee:
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:54 pm

7amood11 wrote:Aguero is more talented than Rossi, no question about that IMO. Who would've fit us better is a different story.

Of course Momo, though let's not forget our past debates with Marotta. One of the issues what the fault in failing to bring Aguero, and also brining Rossi. Anywho, yes I agree of course Aguero would be better, but personally I prefer Rossi, that's just me.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:56 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Ah i see, then its by Rome's wolfs?

Keyzar wrote:

Classic case of preaching water and drinking wine here, you accuse one individual for not having good ethics, and at the same time you got the class to disrespect a whole nation(Mongolia)?......Classic Interista class! :coffee:

Really? And how im disrespecting Mongolians, you mean im insutling them when im comparing them to JNC? In that case i have to agree, you are right and i apologize to all Mongolians.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:58 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

You are a child and living in Canada, er go you are being raised in Canada...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:59 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Primary and Secondary socialization where one develops a personality and a sense of themselves begins and ends at a certain point, and I had reached that point. I was raised in Italia. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

Primary and Secondary socialization where one develops a personality and a sense of themselves begins and ends at a certain point, and I had reached that point. I was raised in Italia. :coffee:

For your own sake, I hope you arent finished developing. Childhood is up til 18 if you ask me.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 pm

I thought in the states it was 21?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:04 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:

For your own sake, I hope you arent finished developing. Childhood is up til 18 if you ask me.

I have developed fine, but thank you for your concern. Nobody was asking you, by the way. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next