The_ItalianFool
JuvenelCuore
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Luca
21 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by Sushi Master Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Damiao is a great player, but you'd really need to offload some strikers. He'd be great once you hit CL football, future Brazil #9 and all.

When the frack does Amauri's contract end?

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 5 Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:It does not only include him, also guys like Aldo. But as long as you understand. Great. Hopefully we both keep our words. Needless to say, even before this, I never hated you nor did I lose respect.

I'm glad, none of this was personal for me either cheers

And me and Aldo have no issues brah. Thumbs up
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Good, and a last clarification, I'm hoping you don't want an apology from me and I don't want one from you. This is was just strictly a small issue and it's been handled.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Good, and a last clarification, I'm hoping you don't want an apology from me and I don't want one from you. This is was just strictly a small issue and it's been handled.

Good, because you werent getting an apology from me!! 🎅

Lol no worries man, as far as im concerned its water under the bridge.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Then it's settled

:dance:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Damiao is a great player, but you'd really need to offload some strikers. He'd be great once you hit CL football, future Brazil #9 and all.

When the frack does Amauri's contract end?

This summer, and thus the need to offload him during the winter transfer break shows itself to be crucial. This is why a lot of people hate the guy, because he rejected several opportunities to leave Juventus this summer, and now it could be costly. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:05 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm sorry, Rossi is superior to Bastos and in comparison, Bastos is more of a fullback than a winger. Anywho, we got Elia for that role. Vucinic was the player who should of been replaced for another playter instead.

So then, you did say we had better options for SS's valued less, who were considered 'top players', meaning close to World Class. Who are they?

I dont consider Rossi to be close to world class to be honest. I think Bastos is more of an attacking player than defender. I also prefer that we got Vucinic for 15 over Rossi for 30-40. I dont think Rossi is even much of a step up over Vucinic if at all...

But if you insist... off the top of my head.... Mata, Aguero, Gameiro, Young... even as a short term solution Klose. I would have rather any of these players.

To be honest, it's not that I dont think Rossi is good, I just dont think he is good under pressure and consistent enough yet, and on top of that, to me Rossi is one of those players who will do something really great once in awhile but in other games nothing. I dont really think we can afford a player like that right now.

Aguero was less than Rossi ? Gee, I really did not know. :coffee:

I didnt say everyone there was the same amount.

I would rather spend extra to get great quality(Aguero) then overspend on just good.

Antonio asked for those "valued less." Rossi is worldclass and better than Aguero, so nice try. You do not want to spend on just good yet you call Vucinic a good buy. Madonna aiutami. :coffee:
:lol!:

Hard to believe this world has children who Father other children. :coffee:
Sleep
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:09 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote: Childhood is up til 18 if you ask me.

Nobody did, though. :coffee:
I am still intersted in his opinion. go on Italian-fool
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:05 pm

baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report - Page 5 Blog+217

You part of the Peanut Gallery or something ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:08 pm

baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Thanks Smile

Well, considering if you live with your parents they are responsible for you until you are 18, I would consider that the age that your childhood ends. After that, only you are responsible for your actions, not your parents. Not sure the exact age that is in Canada, but that's how it is in NY.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:03 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Thanks Smile

Well, considering if you live with your parents they are responsible for you until you are 18, I would consider that the age that your childhood ends. After that, only you are responsible for your actions, not your parents. Not sure the exact age that is in Canada, but that's how it is in NY.

In Canada the legal age of consent is 18. At 18 you are considered an adult and can drink, vote and also be charged with criminal offences as an adult. However, if you have sex with a girl under the age of 16 you will go to jail...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:04 am

Drinking age is 19, Pino. Only in Quebec is it 18. :coffee:

Go on Skype, by the way. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:10 am

Observations:

Fab and Tony have kissed and made up, penis size is equal

Fab and Pino have kissed and made up, penis size goes to Pino, but just barely

Fab still has not kissed and made up with Luca, and Luca has Fab on his ignore list, so it doesn't look like they will be dating anytime soon

Fab and Nick have definitely not kissed and made up yet, and it looks like it is headed to a divorce

Nick is still running amuck of this forum, using coffee guy at every opportunity and causing hardship on Fab and others

Baresi is still trolling our section, even though he thinks he isn't, but is being very coy about it

CroInter is still trolling our section trying to stir shit, but he is actually a good troller and actually contributes to the forum...

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Jack Daniels, we will be waiting anxiously for your arrival, once Dejan takes a break for school, to see what you will be doing to fix the issues still in place...

smoking smoking smoking
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Drinking age is 19, Pino. Only in Quebec is it 18. :coffee:

Haha, you're right, I've been drinking for so long I forgot... Laughing

Actually, I just checked and for the record the legal drinking age in Alberta is also 18 as well as Quebec...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:15 am

Sums it up quite nicely
And I have no problem with Fab for the record, he was just so persuasive about being ignored so I took his advice :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:23 am

Luca wrote:Sums it up quite nicely
And I have no problem with Fab for the record, he was just so persuasive about being ignored so I took his advice :coffee:

I don't honestly think you guys have any issues either really. I just think that you got caught up trying to be a neutral party and then got involved on the wrong side of Fab's "agenda" and so now you guys have a tiff. I think he got upset when you called him out on what he was doing and then ultimately took his advice and put him on ignore.

I still think there is hope for the both of you. Give it another try, you never know where it will go...

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:57 am

I hate Quebec :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:24 am

juve_gigi wrote:Observations:

Fab and Tony have kissed and made up, penis size is equal

Fab and Pino have kissed and made up, penis size goes to Pino, but just barely
Uhhhhh, that's odd.... I know im not supposed to talk about this but i dont think the penis jokes are going to stop the pedo harassment situation...

Fab still has not kissed and made up with Luca, and Luca has Fab on his ignore list, so it doesn't look like they will be dating anytime soon

Luca gave up Twisted Evil

Fab and Nick have definitely not kissed and made up yet, and it looks like it is headed to a divorce

I dont kiss guys.

Nick is still running amuck of this forum, using coffee guy at every opportunity and causing hardship on Fab and others

hardship? no no no, it gives me entertainment sir.

Baresi is still trolling our section, even though he thinks he isn't, but is being very coy about it

CroInter is still trolling our section trying to stir shit, but he is actually a good troller and actually contributes to the forum...

Forza Baresi, Forza Cro!!!

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Jack Daniels, we will be waiting anxiously for your arrival, once Dejan takes a break for school, to see what you will be doing to fix the issues still in place...

smoking smoking smoking
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:48 am

nice post Pino,

but am sure u can cut back on the "penis" talk, it sounds disturbing for some of us.....

I know its a joke but u know what I mean.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:07 am

There is no way Villareal will sell Rossi, hes their key player

and also you guys dont need Damiao. Unnecesary buy
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:49 am

juve_gigi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Drinking age is 19, Pino. Only in Quebec is it 18. :coffee:

Haha, you're right, I've been drinking for so long I forgot... Laughing

Actually, I just checked and for the record the legal drinking age in Alberta is also 18 as well as Quebec...

Haha, nobody goes to Alberta though. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:02 pm

elmystique wrote:nice post Pino,

but am sure u can cut back on the "penis" talk, it sounds disturbing for some of us.....

I know its a joke but u know what I mean.....

Thanks Kwame. The p**is joke was in reference to my thread "I say we call a truce", whereby I referenced that people were thinking their d**ks were bigger than others and to stop with the bs. So I'm glad you understood it to be a joke and I aplogize if I offended anybody by using the word p**is.

@Fab... please read above. And no you cannot use that term p*do anymore to reference me because it offends me like the word p**is offends others. But I know you were just bringing it up because I mentioned the word p**is, so no worries there.

Now let's get back to discussing Juventus shall we?? bounce
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:06 pm

I would love to have striker like Torres who can dribble,create and score I mean all on his own

If damio is like that and I must confess he impresses me than I will welcome him but it will leave us with : Quagli,Matri,Vuci, Damio?

Its obvious that ADP wont be used more than cup games and that Iaquinta and Amauri will leave unless some miracle happens which is not likely.

we've got 2 players for SS : Vuci,Damio and 2 for CF : Quagli,Matri

Vuci so far is up there with assist and I like it and when he regains his form he will be beast.

Question are we aready to risk that ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I would love to have striker like Torres who can dribble,create and score I mean all on his own

If damio is like that and I must confess he impresses me than I will welcome him but it will leave us with : Quagli,Matri,Vuci, Damio?

Its obvious that ADP wont be used more than cup games and that Iaquinta and Amauri will leave unless some miracle happens which is not likely.

Vuci so far is up there with assist and I like it and when he regains his form he will be beast.

I don't think Villas-Boas will let Torres go. However, there is another player who can dribble even better than Torres, can create even better than Torres, and can score wonder goals at every opportunity. He is the guy in your signature. He is the world class SS we need...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:17 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:I would love to have striker like Torres who can dribble,create and score I mean all on his own

I don't think Villas-Boas will let Torres go. However, there is another player who can dribble even better than Torres, can create even better than Torres, and can score wonder goals at every opportunity. He is the guy in your signature. He is the world class SS we need...

I would love to have Balotelli but he ain't coming not here.

But when Torres is in-form I think there is no1 like him ( liverpool form )
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

I would love to have Balotelli but he ain't coming not here.

But when Torres is in-form I think there is no1 like him ( liverpool form )

Balotelli > Torres

Balotelli can do so much more, he is an SS in a CF body. In 5 years no one will even know who Torres is, but Balotelli will be the best player in the world not named Messi, mark my words...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next