emassy
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No excuses barca - Page 4 Empty Re: No excuses barca

Post by The Messiah Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:56 pm

aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:Strange, when Barca win the league Madrid fans make tons of excuses.

Like what? Provide some quotes.

Do I really need to? Refcelona? Whenever Barca win a game Madrid fans claim that the ref had something to do it, or that the side they were playing against didn't give their all, or that one of the Barca players cheated.

There's always an excuse, why can't they just admit that Barca are the better team.

No those claims are not always coming from Madrid fans, Bayern Munich fans also think thesame, that Barcelona are cheats and don't play fair.

I dont see them as excuses, that is the reality

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:56 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
white_star wrote:Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!

Suspect scratch

jiopsi :coffee:

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8861-conspiracy-in-la-liga?highlight=conspiracy

Ya his stuff is just as much ridiculous as the refcelona crap I'm not supporting any side of it!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Some Madrid fans do engage in this conspiracy stuff, but the attitude of some people is ridiculous. Accusing every fan of being a conspiracist loony, then when challenged to provide proof, saying 'Nah I have a life'.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:Strange, when Barca win the league Madrid fans make tons of excuses.

Like what? Provide some quotes.

Do I really need to? Refcelona? Whenever Barca win a game Madrid fans claim that the ref had something to do it, or that the side they were playing against didn't give their all, or that one of the Barca players cheated.

There's always an excuse, why can't they just admit that Barca are the better team.

No, don't try and mix it. You said Madrid fans make excuses when Barca win the league, provide the quotes or forget it.

And in case you didn't know (like many on this forum) Many Madrid fans will be the first to admit Barca are the better side, so don't go around talking crap without asking the people first.

Jesus, some people can spew crap.

Lol, you think I can be bothered to go through thread after thread to find quotes for a silly little online argument.

In order to win the league they need to win games, after alot of their games Madrid fans complain about something like a cheating Barca player, the performance of the other team or most of the time a referees decision. Hence the term Refcelona that gets banded around alot by Madrid fans.

Stop trying to act all high and mighty when you say provide quotes or else. Madrid fans are not as nice as you think and alot of them make silly excuses, like the ones above. Get off you high horse.

Stop trying to act like you know all Madrid fans when you don't. Madrid fans have constantly congratulated barca on their achievements and their player. You know shit about Madrid fans, unless a couple of trolls define a whole fan base.

Don't make some stupid generelisation if you can't back it up.

Did I mean all Madrid fans? No. Stop taking this a personal attack, I was talking about the people who start shit like 'refcelona' and the one that make excuses all the time. Is that all Madrid fans? No, but there is a significant number of those fans on here.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm

aford92 wrote:Did I mean all Madrid fans? No. Stop taking this a personal attack, I was talking about the people who start shit like 'refcelona' and the one that make excuses all the time. Is that all Madrid fans? No, but there is a significant number of those fans on here.

That's exactly what i'm talking about. If you read your initial post you did not write some.

And if it is a significant number, provide the names of these posters.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Some Madrid fans do engage in this conspiracy stuff, but the attitude of some people is ridiculous. Accusing every fan of being a conspiracist loony, then when challenged to provide proof, saying 'Nah I have a life'.

No, I didn't say it was all Madrid fans were like that, he just thought that I meant that for some reason. Like you said, some Madrid fans engage in the conspiracy stuff, that it what I meant. Also, I didn't look for quotes because I didn't need to, things like Refcelona is all over the forum and he knows it.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 pm

aford92 wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Some Madrid fans do engage in this conspiracy stuff, but the attitude of some people is ridiculous. Accusing every fan of being a conspiracist loony, then when challenged to provide proof, saying 'Nah I have a life'.

No, I didn't say it was all Madrid fans were like that, he just thought that I meant that for some reason. Like you said, some Madrid fans engage in the conspiracy stuff, that it what I meant. Also, I didn't look for quotes because I didn't need to, things like Refcelona is all over the forum and he knows it.

And you should know the difference between people joking about and people acually trying to troll.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Your way too in to this! Lol I don't have time, it would take too much time out of my life!

No quotes.
No thread.
No purpose.

Sums it up really. :coffee:

Moron I didn't start the thread, I was letting the guy know he is wrong talking about excuses!! Don't take this stuff so seriously it's just the Internet. If you don't like the posts, the thread, peoples opinions the gtfo!!!

Don't take it seriously yet you called me a moron. Suspect

Off to make a thread in the The Hub section to dry your sorrows.

Nope not this time, Im fine this time, because I see what a MORON you are and I justify everything I have said about you, all you do is pick fights with people, like the guy said get off your high horse!

And I remember the bitching and moaning after last years cl semi final , and no I won't look up quotes cuz I don't have time, people remember anyways good day little boy, let me enjoy the forum.

Last edited by white_star on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:Did I mean all Madrid fans? No. Stop taking this a personal attack, I was talking about the people who start shit like 'refcelona' and the one that make excuses all the time. Is that all Madrid fans? No, but there is a significant number of those fans on here.

That's exactly what i'm talking about. If you read your initial post you did not write some.

In my initial post it's obvious that I meant some unless your a paranoid Madrid fans that thinks I was personally attacking them or that every time someone posts about Madrid it means it applies to everyone associated with Madrid.

I don't need to provide names, if you're so interested look for them yourself. You know they exist, alot of it is said immediately after an El Classico match, go and look at threads started then. The refcelona bullshit didn't come from me.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 pm

aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

In my initial post it's obvious that I meant some unless your a paranoid Madrid fans that thinks I was personally attacking them or that every time someone posts about Madrid it means it applies to everyone associated with Madrid.

I don't need to provide names, if you're so interested look for them yourself. You know they exist, alot of it is said immediately after an El Classico match, go and look at threads started then. The refcelona bullshit didn't come from me.

I know they exsist, but some people mean it as a joke and others don't. You did not specify that you meant some in your initial post. And why should I go find the evidence, if your so sure of something, why is it so difficult to provide the evidence? If it happens all the time, you should have no problem naming the guys who are constantly shouting conspiracy.

And no, I don't think every Madrid thread is a personal attack on me, but when someone is going to make a generilsation on a whole fan base that involves me, then I am going to respond.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

aford92 wrote:

Yeah, refcelona is not consipiracism. Its just a name for them to make fun. If you make allegations and youre challenged for proof, you provide it or at least give a reason, not the stuff you and white star are saying. Those are the excuses, and not just because its Madrid youre arguing against, because there are people who troll sometimes, but what youre saying sounds pretty pathetic IMO.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

I know they exsist, but some people mean it as a joke and others don't. You did not specify that you meant some in your initial post. And why should I go find the evidence, if your so sure of something, why is it so difficult to provide the evidence? If it happens all the time, you should have no problem naming the guys who are constantly shouting conspiracy.

And no, I don't think every Madrid thread is a personal attack on me, but when someone is going to make a generilsation on a whole fan base that involves me, then I am going to respond.

There we go, I said I didn't need to prove it because you know they exist, something you have just said yourself. And again, I wasn't saying every Madrid fans did it, I thought it was pretty obvious but apparently not.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 pm

white_star wrote:Nope not this time, Im fine this time, because I see what a MORON you are and I justify everything I have said about you, all you do is pick fights with people, like the guy said get off your high horse!

And I remember the bitching and moaning after last years cl semi final , and no I won't look up quotes cuz I don't have time, people remember anyways good day little boy, let me enjoy the forum.

Bull crap. I never once resorted to conspiracy theories on complain after the CL Semi last year becuase there was no need to. You would have known had you been on the previous forum. And why would there bee a quote here if the semi happened in March/April and we moved here in June?

I ain't part of that conspiracy non-sense, and I don't intend to join it. You made a claim, couldn't back it up and just end up looking like a fool. Please leave us fake fans to our forum while you 'TRUE and REAL' fans do your thing.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 pm

aford92 wrote:There we go, I said I didn't need to prove it because you know they exist, something you have just said yourself. And again, I wasn't saying every Madrid fans did it, I thought it was pretty obvious but apparently not.

Why not name the people.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
aford92 wrote:

Yeah, refcelona is not consipiracism. Its just a name for them to make fun. If you make allegations and youre challenged for proof, you provide it or at least give a reason, not the stuff you and white star are saying. Those are the excuses, and not just because its Madrid youre arguing against, because there are people who troll sometimes, but what youre saying sounds pretty pathetic IMO.

Refcelona came about because some Madrid fans were complaining about the red cards in the Classicos and claiming that referees give Barca more decisions and thus help them win. So it is a conspiracism, Farca is what is used to make fun of them.

I said that I didn't need to provide proof because every already knew, something that Izzy has just admitted.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:17 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:There we go, I said I didn't need to prove it because you know they exist, something you have just said yourself. And again, I wasn't saying every Madrid fans did it, I thought it was pretty obvious but apparently not.

Why not name the people.

Because I can't be bothered to go through all the threads and find the people who said it. Someone just asked you to do something similar and you said that you couldn't be bothered either. And besides, you have just said yourself that you know some Madrid fans are like that so why do you need the names?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 pm

aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Why not name the people.

Because I can't be bothered to go through all the threads and find the people who said it. Someone just asked you to do something similar and you said that you couldn't be bothered either. And besides, you have just said yourself that you know some Madrid fans are like that so why do you need the names?

Who asked me to do something similar? I'm not accusing people of anything.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 pm

jiopsi wrote:
arabprince wrote:And if Barca wins then no Madrid fan can give excuses.

Oh wait, Madrid are holy and if Barcelona win it's because of refs.
"A Real fan in...

August: 'We're gonna win the treble!'
December: 'We're gonna win the double!'
March: 'We're gonna win the League!'
June: 'We've got 9 CL."
How long have you been a barca fan again? :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Nope not this time, Im fine this time, because I see what a MORON you are and I justify everything I have said about you, all you do is pick fights with people, like the guy said get off your high horse!

Bull crap. I never once resorted to conspiracy theories on complain after the CL Semi last year becuase there was no need to. You would have known had you been on the previous forum. And why would there bee a quote here if the semi happened in March/April and we moved here in June?

I ain't part of that conspiracy non-sense, and I don't intend to join it. You made a claim, couldn't back it up and just end up looking like a fool. Please leave us fake fans to our forum while you 'TRUE and REAL' fans do your thing.

I was on the old forums and impossible to get quotes!!! You don't have to call yourself a fake fan all I said was SOME Madrid fans make up excuse for barca being good and conspiracy theories are one of these excuse, that's a fact soooooooo stfu please!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t6238-congratulations-barca

Read the thread and *bleep* off madrid fans dick
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm

white_star wrote:I was on the old forums and impossible to get quotes!!! You don't have to call yourself a fake fan all I said was SOME Madrid fans make up excuse for barca being good and conspiracy theories are one of these excuse, that's a fact soooooooo stfu please!

Give it up son. You've made yourself look foolish. Provided zero quotes and continued to run your mouth. typical you.

white_star wrote:Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!

That's your initial post. No some in there. Are you going to provide quotes? Don't think you will.

I'm done with you.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm

n Barca o going t down!!
s Real Madrid e to r win i all o games u [all cleansheets], s all trophies...
Hala Madrid!!

: )
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
n Barca o going t down!!
s Real Madrid e to r win i all o games u [all cleansheets], s all trophies...
Hala Madrid!!

: )
I see what you did there pirat
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:54 pm

I just find it funny that Izzy moans at me for saying that SOME Madrid fans make silly excuses and shout conspiracy then later admits that some of them do it but still wants me to prove it to him.

Isn't that a little silly? That's like witnessing a robbery but then asking someone to prove to you that there was a robbery.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:12 pm

aford92 wrote:I just find it funny that Izzy moans at me for saying that SOME Madrid fans make silly excuses and shout conspiracy then later admits that some of them do it but still wants me to prove it to him.

Isn't that a little silly? That's like witnessing a robbery but then asking someone to prove to you that there was a robbery.

You know what's funnier? When someone makes a generalisation, gets asked to provide the quotes of all these Madrid fans who run around throwing excuses then keeps it quiet when he can't get any evidence. That's brilliant.

It's like saying you have the suspects on camara but 'suspicously' forgot where you left your camara. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:I just find it funny that Izzy moans at me for saying that SOME Madrid fans make silly excuses and shout conspiracy then later admits that some of them do it but still wants me to prove it to him.

You know what's funnier? When someone makes a generalisation, gets asked to provide the quotes of all these Madrid fans who run around throwing excuses then keeps it quiet when he can't get any evidence. That's brilliant.

It's like saying you have the suspects on camara but 'suspicously' forgot where you left your camara. Rolling Eyes

Nice selective memory you've got there.

I already told you that I didn't mean all Madrid fans and I don't need to provide evidence to you because you said yourself that some Madrid fans do it. If you know something has happened why do you need someone to prove it to you?
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next