inderbaby
emassy
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No excuses barca - Page 2 Empty Re: No excuses barca

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:13 pm

izzy26 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Why did Mou say Sporting rolled over for Barca when Barca beat them 1-0 and then drew 1-1 after?

It was earlier in the season. Sporting rested lots of key players (why, i don't know). Mou took that personally. Presiado told him to *bleep* off. Latter end of the season, they beat Madrid 1-0.

that's it really.

Oh yeh now I remember it was because they rested their players.

Surely that strengthens the argument of anyone who thinks there is a conspiracy. Use subs vs Barca and then beat madrid lol.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:13 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:You really can't be serious can you? There own coach said there was a UEFA conspiracy for Barcelona with out producing one shred of evidence and also said that Pep won all of his Champions league titles through cheating.

Also, every time there was a missed call or red card in the game it was a La Liga conspiracy to let Barca win the league not to mention it was on the front page of Marca.

Mou Accused Presiado of laying down for Barcelona so they could win the league even though he promptly kicked Mous ass a couple weeks later.

90% of Madrid fans on this site agreed with each theory I have put up here. You really are delusional if you think none of this went on. The freaking head of there franchise made the allegations.

Ok superstar,

Does Mou represent Madrid fans?
Where you on the goal.com forums?
If so, post the 90% of names please?
And :lol!: at the Marca reference.

Oh yeah, you better check the Presiado - Mou conflict and check the times and dates they were said because i'm preety sure they were said earlier in the season and not the in latter parts.

Dude, you asked for times when this happened and I showed them to you. Not one post later a Madrid fan proved my point. Yes I was on the Forums and after the final Champions league game and the end of the 4 game series between them they had to merge 6 or 7 different threads on here and the thread almost reached 40 pages. 90% of the madrid fans were claiming conspiracy along with Mou and defending him. The fact that your questioning it makes me think you were on vacation or something at that time. Of course I can't remember everyone by name, but you obviously forgot this ever took place or you wouldn't have asked us to provide you the instances in which they happened.

Mou is the mouthpiece of your organization to a point were others have been fired and he has taken total control of Madrid and said that nonsense in press confrences, is it a stretch to say most of you believed him when you guys back almost anything he does?

I knew your were going to go to the tired "give me the names" stunt, it happened, everyone knows it thats really just the only argument left you have to throw out there. IF you want to deny it be my guest but everyone who is not a madrid fan and therefore totally biased knows what happened, there are press confrences and news paper articles to prove it. Just stop dude.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:15 pm

There is still a conspiracy. :coffee:

Problem?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:15 pm

It was a fair few fans that were crying foul but 90% is a bit harsh... Please don't group all of us with our younger and more exuberant fans. They will learn soon enough about the cycles of football and how the top team tends to make their own luck. For now they are still learning about Madridismo...

Last edited by Shamirr on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:16 pm

i think untill now barca met though teams after that its easy teams
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:17 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:You really can't be serious can you? There own coach said there was a UEFA conspiracy for Barcelona with out producing one shred of evidence and also said that Pep won all of his Champions league titles through cheating.

Also, every time there was a missed call or red card in the game it was a La Liga conspiracy to let Barca win the league not to mention it was on the front page of Marca.

Mou Accused Presiado of laying down for Barcelona so they could win the league even though he promptly kicked Mous ass a couple weeks later.

90% of Madrid fans on this site agreed with each theory I have put up here. You really are delusional if you think none of this went on. The freaking head of there franchise made the allegations.

Ok superstar,

Oh yeah, you better check the Presiado - Mou conflict and check the times and dates they were said because i'm preety sure they were said earlier in the season and not the in latter parts.

Dude, you asked for times when this happened and I showed them to you. Not one post later a Madrid fan proved my point. Yes I was on the Forums and after the final Champions league game and the end of the 4 game series between them they had to merge 6 or 7 different threads on here and the thread almost reached 40 pages. 90% of the madrid fans were claiming conspiracy along with Mou and defending him. The fact that your questioning it makes me think you were on vacation or something at that time. Of course I can't remember everyone by name, but you obviously forgot this ever took place or you wouldn't have asked us to provide you the instances in which they happened.

Mou is the mouthpiece of your organization to a point were others have been fired and he has taken total control of Madrid and said that nonsense in press confrences, is it a stretch to say most of you believed him when you guys back almost anything he does?

I knew your were going to go to the tired "give me the names" stunt, it happened, everyone knows it thats really just the only argument left you have to throw out there. IF you want to deny it be my guest but everyone who is not a madrid fan and therefore totally biased knows what happened, there are press confrences and news paper articles to prove it. Just stop dude.

I didn't even need to read further, you misuderstood. I asked him to name the Madrid fans and the Conspiracy theories they came up with. The fans on the board. Do you see what I'm saying?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:18 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Why did Mou say Sporting rolled over for Barca when Barca beat them 1-0 and then drew 1-1 after?

It was earlier in the season. Sporting rested lots of key players (why, i don't know). Mou took that personally. Presiado told him to *bleep* off. Latter end of the season, they beat Madrid 1-0.

that's it really.

Surely that strengthens the argument of anyone who thinks there is a conspiracy. Use subs vs Barca and then beat madrid lol.

Again, proving my point to a tee. A coach rests his players, BOOM, a conspiracy to help Barca win the league. I hope you hold every coach to that standard so when they rest players that means it's part of an overall conspiracy to help the opposing team finish higher in the table.

Please tell me you see how insane this sounds. I know your a Madrid fan and as a Barca fan I can agree that rooting for a team clouds your judgement but please tell me you don't really believe this?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:20 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

that's it really.

Well not really, That Barca - Sporting match at the Nou Camp was like one of the first games of the season, THAT'S when Mou had his say. They beat us like in March/April around that time. Honestly, I don't think the Madrid players actually cared, espicially with the CL games coming up.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:23 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

that's it really.

Again, proving my point to a tee. A coach rests his players, BOOM, a conspiracy to help Barca win the league. I hope you hold every coach to that standard so when they rest players that means it's part of an overall conspiracy to help the opposing team finish higher in the table.

Please tell me you see how insane this sounds. I know your a Madrid fan and as a Barca fan I can agree that rooting for a team clouds your judgement but please tell me you don't really believe this?

Of course I didn't agree with what Mou said about Preciado.

But I agree there is a conspiracy. banana
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:25 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Ok superstar,

I didn't even need to read further, you misuderstood. I asked him to name the Madrid fans and the Conspiracy theories they came up with. The fans on the board. Do you see what I'm saying?

OK, I see what your saying. No, they didn't come up with there own conspiracy theories because the theories were given to them by the head of your organization minutes after the game ended, and also by the most popular Madrid news paper every time a player got sent off against Barca or the refs missed a call. I mean your own fan in this thread is claiming Manuel Preciado is involved in a conspiracy to aid BArca to wining La Liga, this stuff is just insane.

Like I said before to the other poster, I know rooting for a team clouds one's judgement from time to time but I would like to think if Pep came out and said the things Mou did then I would have the critical thinking ability to seperate fact from fiction and know that it was just Mou being upset. OR at the very least critisize Mou for really acting like a douche (which some fans did especially after the eye poking thing).
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:25 pm

i dislike barca more than any team out there, but even i admit that because there's a long way to go they might end up having genuine excuses if they lose. if they're hit with some huge injury crisis then they do have a valid excuse
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:28 pm

dnmac4 wrote:OK, I see what your saying. No, they didn't come up with there own conspiracy theories because the theories were given to them by the head of your organization minutes after the game ended, and also by the most popular Madrid news paper every time a player got sent off against Barca or the refs missed a call. I mean your own fan in this thread is claiming Manuel Preciado is involved in a conspiracy to aid BArca to wining La Liga, this stuff is just insane.

Like I said before to the other poster, I know rooting for a team clouds one's judgement from time to time but I would like to think if Pep came out and said the things Mou did then I would have the critical thinking ability to seperate fact from fiction and know that it was just Mou being upset. OR at the very least critisize Mou for really acting like a douche (which some fans did especially after the eye poking thing).

Well. you never know a person's ulterior motives. Personally, I saw where Mou was coming from, but it was wrong to do what he did, even he knows that now. But it wouldn't suprise me if Preciado lost no sleep over Barca winning the league.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Shamirr wrote:It was a fair few fans that were crying foul but 90% is a bit harsh... Please don't group all of us with our younger and more exuberant fans. They will learn soon enough about the cycles of football and how the top team tends to make their own luck. For now they are still learning about Madridismo...

OK, if you think 90% is too high of a number then what would you say? I promise to use your number from now on if it's reasonable. BTW, you have to remember the mood on the board at the time not to mention a ton of people STILL call Barca Refcelona, so anything under 70% I am going to have a real hard time agreeing with.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:34 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:OK, I see what your saying. No, they didn't come up with there own conspiracy theories because the theories were given to them by the head of your organization minutes after the game ended, and also by the most popular Madrid news paper every time a player got sent off against Barca or the refs missed a call. I mean your own fan in this thread is claiming Manuel Preciado is involved in a conspiracy to aid BArca to wining La Liga, this stuff is just insane.

Well. you never know a person's ulterior motives. Personally, I saw where Mou was coming from, but it was wrong to do what he did, even he knows that now. But it wouldn't suprise me if Preciado lost no sleep over Barca winning the league.

I'm sure he didn't but it's human nature to like one coach or team over another especially when one of the coach's is kind of a prick to others in the league and has a habit of rubbing other coach's the wrong way especially when flat out saying he was cheating to help Barca.

Now if he took those emotions to a point where it could cost him his job or have La Liga investigate him and cost him his career I just can't believe that especially when Barca don't really need the help to beat Sporting.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Bizzare thread...

Your talking about winning the league in November?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm

The first Classico's the most pointless out of the ones that may be played.

Let's wait till' Feb or March.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:53 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Shamirr wrote:It was a fair few fans that were crying foul but 90% is a bit harsh... Please don't group all of us with our younger and more exuberant fans. They will learn soon enough about the cycles of football and how the top team tends to make their own luck. For now they are still learning about Madridismo...

OK, if you think 90% is too high of a number then what would you say? I promise to use your number from now on if it's reasonable. BTW, you have to remember the mood on the board at the time not to mention a ton of people STILL call Barca Refcelona, so anything under 70% I am going to have a real hard time agreeing with.
I think it's important to note two things. 1) That lots of fans use refelona et al because they find it funny and enjoy the reaction it elicits in Barca boys and not because they believe in some conspiracy. 2) we have/had trolls like Xabi and Huntsman who took threads and ran with them lengthening them beyond reason. At it's worst I would say that 50% to 60% of Madridistas spoke of a conspiracy of some kind. I think outside the emotional times when Pepe gets a red card when it should of been a yellow at worst (I call that a bad decision not some global conspiracy, just an isolated incident) the number is prolly around 30% Of that 30% I would be surprised if any of them watched Redondo play...
The Franchise wrote:Bizzare thread...

Your talking about winning the league in November?

I know right, I do feel I've fallen into a troll trap though...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!

Name them all. Now.
Conspricay theories and the madrid fans. :coffee:

You again lol just look them up yourself if you care that much!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 pm

izzy26 wrote:
free_cat wrote:Hehe, weren't you one of those crying and kicking the floor for weeks when we knocked you out of the CL and won the League last season?

If you win, unless there is an scandal much bigger than a dubious red card, you will deserve it.

But there's still 2/3 of the league to be played and 3 points is nothing.

He wasn't on the forum at that time. At least I don't think he was.

O yes I was now I got you!! Your trolling is poor just stop responding unless its interesting lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:31 pm

white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
free_cat wrote:Hehe, weren't you one of those crying and kicking the floor for weeks when we knocked you out of the CL and won the League last season?

If you win, unless there is an scandal much bigger than a dubious red card, you will deserve it.

O yes I was now I got you!! Your trolling is poor just stop responding unless its interesting lol

So your name was emassy? Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:33 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

So your name was emassy? Rolling Eyes

O I thought you were referring to me lol still I never said all Madrid fans! But there was a lot of conspiracy mumble jumble and I call that an excuse!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Here's what you said.

white_star wrote:Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!

Now all you need to do is give the names of these posters.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm

izzy26 wrote:Here's what you said.

Now all you need to do is give the names of these posters.
Dont bother brah, this closet cule fan is not worth it Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 pm

We're in the start of November, geez.

About the so called Barcelona conspiracy, I was under the impression it was only in the Champions? At least that's where the referees messed up. La Liga seemed fair to me.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:17 pm

That awkward moment when a Porto fan is under the impression there is a Barcelona conspiracy Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Really? :facepalm:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor