Gil
inderbaby
emassy
28 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

No excuses barca Empty No excuses barca

Post by emassy Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:37 pm

In football,a team must go down for another to come up. At a time it was liverpool,man u,chelsea but today it is man city. Realmadrid have their slumps when ben schuster failed in guardiolas first season,and it was all barca till date.i get alot of excuse from barca fan i know who give silly excuses. Im just saying...
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

No excuses barca Empty Re: No excuses barca

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Long way to go yet...Were talking about perhaps the best team ever! Barca = amazing

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 pm

It's November ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Gil wrote:It's November ffs.

Exactly :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:46 pm

inderbaby wrote:Long way to go yet...Were talking about perhaps the best team ever! Barca = amazing

ofcourse. Then there is absolutely no need for the excuses at this short time since THERE IS STILL A LONG WAY TO GO.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

white_star wrote:Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!

Name them all. Now.
Conspricay theories and the madrid fans. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:03 pm

And if Barca wins then no Madrid fan can give excuses.

Oh wait, Madrid are holy and if Barcelona win it's because of refs.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:13 pm

arabprince wrote:And if Barca wins then no Madrid fan can give excuses.

Oh wait, Madrid are holy and if Barcelona win it's because of refs.
"A Real fan in...

August: 'We're gonna win the treble!'
December: 'We're gonna win the double!'
March: 'We're gonna win the League!'
June: 'We've got 9 CL."
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Hehe, weren't you one of those crying and kicking the floor for weeks when we knocked you out of the CL and won the League last season?

If you win, unless there is an scandal much bigger than a dubious red card, you will deserve it.

But there's still 2/3 of the league to be played and 3 points is nothing.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:17 pm

free_cat wrote:Hehe, weren't you one of those crying and kicking the floor for weeks when we knocked you out of the CL and won the League last season?

If you win, unless there is an scandal much bigger than a dubious red card, you will deserve it.

He wasn't on the forum at that time. At least I don't think he was.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm

izzy26 wrote:
free_cat wrote:Hehe, weren't you one of those crying and kicking the floor for weeks when we knocked you out of the CL and won the League last season?

Well, he wasn't here, but my point is the same as 90% of Madrid fans behaved like idiotic little kids.

He was probably behaving the same way at home. I can imagine him stomping his feet in the living room and crying for several hours. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:20 pm

free_cat wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Well, he wasn't here, but my point is the same as 90% of Madrid fans behaved like idiotic little kids.

He was probably behaving the same way at home. I can imagine him stomping his feet in the living room and crying for several hours. Very Happy

No need to throw false stats now free. More like 65%.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm

83%.

True story.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Geez, you trolls need to gtfo! What we played 11 games! You guys act like we are 12 points clear with 2 games to go... This is a long ass season, lets talk at the end of it... For now I say no Jinxes...

Last edited by Shamirr on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:23 pm

free_cat wrote:83%.

True story.

65%

:study:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!

Name them all. Now.

You really can't be serious can you? There own coach said there was a UEFA conspiracy for Barcelona with out producing one shred of evidence and also said that Pep won all of his Champions league titles through cheating.

Also, every time there was a missed call or red card in the game it was a La Liga conspiracy to let Barca win the league not to mention it was on the front page of Marca.

Mou Accused Presiado of laying down for Barcelona so they could win the league even though he promptly kicked Mous ass a couple weeks later.

90% of Madrid fans on this site agreed with each theory I have put up here. You really are delusional if you think none of this went on. The freaking head of there franchise made the allegations.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Name them all. Now.

You really can't be serious can you? There own coach said there was a UEFA conspiracy for Barcelona with out producing one shred of evidence and also said that Pep won all of his Champions league titles through cheating.

Also, every time there was a missed call or red card in the game it was a La Liga conspiracy to let Barca win the league not to mention it was on the front page of Marca.

Mou Accused Presiado of laying down for Barcelona so they could win the league even though he promptly kicked Mous ass a couple weeks later.

90% of Madrid fans on this site agreed with each theory I have put up here. You really are delusional if you think none of this went on. The freaking head of there franchise made the allegations.

Don't you find that suspicious?

hmm
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:28 pm

dnmac4 wrote:You really can't be serious can you? There own coach said there was a UEFA conspiracy for Barcelona with out producing one shred of evidence and also said that Pep won all of his Champions league titles through cheating.

No excuses barca C:\Users\Omo-Idahosa\Pictures\65ps2c

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:30 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Name them all. Now.

Don't you find that suspicious?

hmm

Thank you sir for proving my point. You couldn't have said it any better. IF anyone was going to disagree with what I wrote, here you go. Point blank, do you think Manuel Preciado was involved in a conspiracy to help Barcelona win La Liga?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Obviously Mou gave a lot of reasons to Sporting players to be strongly motivated and win against Madrid.

The great press conference motivational genius backfired much.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:33 pm

dnmac4 wrote:You really can't be serious can you? There own coach said there was a UEFA conspiracy for Barcelona with out producing one shred of evidence and also said that Pep won all of his Champions league titles through cheating.

Ok superstar,

Does Mou represent Madrid fans?
Where you on the goal.com forums?
If so, post the 90% of names please?
And :lol!: at the Marca reference.

Oh yeah, you better check the Presiado - Mou conflict and check the times and dates they were said because i'm preety sure they were said earlier in the season and not the in latter parts.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Why did Mou say Sporting rolled over for Barca when Barca beat them 1-0 and then drew 1-1 after?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Why did Mou say Sporting rolled over for Barca when Barca beat them 1-0 and then drew 1-1 after?

It was earlier in the season. Sporting rested lots of key players (why, i don't know). Mou took that personally. Presiado told him to *bleep* off. Latter end of the season, they beat Madrid 1-0.

that's it really.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm

izzy26 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Why did Mou say Sporting rolled over for Barca when Barca beat them 1-0 and then drew 1-1 after?

It was earlier in the season. Sporting rested lots of key players (why, i don't know). Mou took that personally. Presiado told him to *bleep* off. Latter end of the season, they beat Madrid 1-0.

that's it really.

Oh yeh now I remember it was because they rested their players.

Surely that strengthens the argument of anyone who thinks there is a conspiracy. Use subs vs Barca and then beat madrid lol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next