RealGunner
Guiltybystander
nj
Iceman
Mr Nick09
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nasri starting to make excuses? Empty Nasri starting to make excuses?

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Nasri wrote:
Money has never been my motivation , i always took my decisions from a sporting standpoint. I already earn great wages, my priority is to have a great career. I'm hungry for title. I play football because i love the sport and so that i can feel the passion and the emotions. I came to england to win trophies, it's the beauty and the meaning of collective sports.

already justifying why he would go out?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Nasri starting to make excuses? Empty Re: Nasri starting to make excuses?

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Or just telling Wenger that he needs him to spend in order to have a squad that can win a trophy....

Nick, seriously, your analysis of everything that goes around Arsenal is extremely biased and not in a good way.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 pm

tbh you cant blame him for saying that.

as he said, he hasnt won a single trophee in his whole career lol
(expect a u17 european championship),

so its understandable that he starts asking himself questions about that and thinks about moving when Arsenal looks like loosing some important players yet again.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:55 pm

Iceman wrote:Or just telling Wenger that he needs him to spend in order to have a squad that can win a trophy....

Nick, seriously, your analysis of everything that goes around Arsenal is extremely biased and not in a good way.

I agree - Nasri, Van Persie etc. are probably trying to steer Wenger into buying some big names through the media.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 pm

so what exactly has nasri done in the last 3 years ?

He gave us good 4-5 months, but what else apart from that? how can he say he wants to leave because of lack of trophies when he has done nothing himself?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:58 pm

He really showed how hungry he was for the title in the second half of the season.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Iceman wrote:Or just telling Wenger that he needs him to spend in order to have a squad that can win a trophy....

how am i biased against arsenal confused

losing cesc isnt the best possible way for arsenal to put themelves in a position to win trophies. but i give you that it might also be a message for arsenal to invest more.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Nick, look at how you analyze every single piece of news that comes out regarding our players. Whenever there's a quote from anyone, from extremely unreliable sources, your first reaction is to say that the player wants to jump ship.

For example, with the Nasri scenario; it is well known that Nasri has been pushing Wenger to strengthen the squad and has been waiting to see what Wenger plans to do in the transfer market before committing to the club. These comments should not come as a surprise to many. He wants to win trophies and he wants Wenger to strengthen the squad....why does that have to be "an excuse" when its been the case throughout the past couple of months?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Iceman wrote:Nick, look at how you analyze every single piece of news that comes out regarding our players. Whenever there's a quote from anyone, from extremely unreliable sources, your first reaction is to say that the player wants to jump ship.

For example, with the Nasri scenario; it is well known that Nasri has been pushing Wenger to strengthen the squad and has been waiting to see what Wenger plans to do in the transfer market before committing to the club. These comments should not come as a surprise to many. He wants to win trophies and he wants Wenger to strengthen the squad....why does that have to be "an excuse" when its been the case throughout the past couple of months?

L'Equipe is incredibly reliable.

well, what if wenger invests in a way that doesnt give Nasri the reassurance they will compete on par with man utd and chelsea next season? is he still staying?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Iceman wrote:Nick, look at how you analyze every single piece of news that comes out regarding our players. Whenever there's a quote from anyone, from extremely unreliable sources, your first reaction is to say that the player wants to jump ship.

Anyone apart from Arsenal fans looking at these quotes will think that Nasri is making excuses for jumping the ship.So blaming Nick of somewhat biased against Arsenal because of this unfair.

No one forces Nasri give these comments to media particularly when his future is under cloud.Also he refused deny he wont join United when directly asked.So its natural that non-Arsenal fans come to these conclusions.

Also if he was asking Wenger to invest into squad with these comments then there is no need to make these comments publicly.He could have simply said that to wenger in personal rather than media.

When someone made these comments through media its natural that people think of it as an excuse.That was the same when Torres made similar comments last year so its as if eveyone is having something against Arsenal.

Ifhe doesnt want to leave Arsenal he could simply have said " I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LEAVING ARSENAL THIS SEASON".No one would then be speculating these rumors.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:29 pm

if i had his talent i would want to leave too
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Ganso wrote:if i had his talent i would want to leave too

please enlighten me what "incredibly talented nasri" has done in the last 3 years at Arsenal ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:

please enlighten me what "incredibly talented nasri" has done in the last 3 years at Arsenal ?
being better than ozil in goal.com forums? Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Apart from a good half a season and 2 goals against us not much..
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:02 pm

tbh I dont blame him, everyone knows we have the means to start winning but for some reason Wenger does not want to make any editions to his philosophy

if Wenger bought some serious defenders and an experienced DM we would win something every year

its not like we dont have the money so I can understand when players get frustrated

top players want to win its simple Fabregas said it himself if you are happy not winning then you are either lying to yourself or lack ambition

at the same time Nasri needs to do his max to ensure that he has given everything possible to make winning a real possibility....Fabregas has I cant say the same about Nasri though
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Nasri has made 1 assist for arsenal in whole 2010-2011 season,best player ever............
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:

nasri is imo one of the best players in the epl,no need to win titles to prove so,he should try winning somewhere else.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:08 pm

Ganso wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

nasri is imo one of the best players in the epl,no need to win titles to prove so,he should try winning somewhere else.

he is one of the most talented players in the epl, not one of the best. Being best requires consistency. He had excellent 4-5 months where he was probably in top 5 in Europe, But that doesnt mean anything if u cant continue it when the team needs u the most.

Where was he when we needed a goal at birminham ? Where was he when we won just 1 game in the last 13 PL fixtures and he played in most of them with being as useless as Almunia in goal ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:18 pm

doesnt that pretty much make almost everyone at arsenal flops then?....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:22 pm

we are known for being the bottlers Smile
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Sticking him out wide is a waste, we see what he can do when placed in the middle for France and Arsenal.
Sir Alex knows how to develop talent, hell teach him to become WC in that AM position...
For Nasri, taking the step up is risky, its refied air at Utds level...
WERE COMIN FOR YOU BARCA!!!!!!!!

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 pm

nasri's is not reaching his potential at arsenal. he should move to united for the good of his career

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Overrated.com 🐰 according to this forum though, that 4-5month patch at the start of the season makes him the player he is today 🐷

Adit wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

being better than ozil in goal.com forums? Laughing

Haha true that

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:43 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Anyone apart from Arsenal fans looking at these quotes will think that Nasri is making excuses for jumping the ship.So blaming Nick of somewhat biased against Arsenal because of this unfair.

No one forces Nasri give these comments to media particularly when his future is under cloud.Also he refused deny he wont join United when directly asked.So its natural that non-Arsenal fans come to these conclusions.

Also if he was asking Wenger to invest into squad with these comments then there is no need to make these comments publicly.He could have simply said that to wenger in personal rather than media.

When someone made these comments through media its natural that people think of it as an excuse.That was the same when Torres made similar comments last year so its as if eveyone is having something against Arsenal.

Ifhe doesnt want to leave Arsenal he could simply have said " I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LEAVING ARSENAL THIS SEASON".No one would then be speculating these rumors.

Lets start off with your last statement. RVP already said, several times, that he wants to retire at Arsenal and only wants to win trophies wearing an Arsenal shirt. Guess what just came up a couple of days ago? "RVP SAYS HE WILL LEAVE ARSENAL IF THEY DON'T WIN". So your last statement has proven false

As to why Nasri would go to the media, its pretty simple: He is putting pressure on Wenger by using the media. He is letting the fans know that Nasri himself has ambition and wants to win trophies...whats wrong with that?

I'm not really blaming Nick, but take a look at all of his comments regarding Arsenal in previous threads. There's a certain theme going on there...its either he got sucked in by the media or he truly holds some sort of bias.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Has Nasri become such a big Arsenal player that he has the power to put pressure on the team through the medias?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next