inderbaby
emassy
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

No excuses barca - Page 5 Empty Re: No excuses barca

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:I just find it funny that Izzy moans at me for saying that SOME Madrid fans make silly excuses and shout conspiracy then later admits that some of them do it but still wants me to prove it to him.

Isn't that a little silly? That's like witnessing a robbery but then asking someone to prove to you that there was a robbery.

You know what's funnier? When someone makes a generalisation, gets asked to provide the quotes of all these Madrid fans who run around throwing excuses then keeps it quiet when he can't get any evidence. That's brilliant.

It's like saying you have the suspects on camara but 'suspicously' forgot where you left your camara. Rolling Eyes

Nice selective memory you've got there.

I already told you that I didn't mean all Madrid fans and I don't need to provide evidence to you because you said yourself that some Madrid fans do it. If you know something has happened why do you need someone to prove it to you?

aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:20 pm

aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:I just find it funny that Izzy moans at me for saying that SOME Madrid fans make silly excuses and shout conspiracy then later admits that some of them do it but still wants me to prove it to him.

Isn't that a little silly? That's like witnessing a robbery but then asking someone to prove to you that there was a robbery.

You know what's funnier? When someone makes a generalisation, gets asked to provide the quotes of all these Madrid fans who run around throwing excuses then keeps it quiet when he can't get any evidence. That's brilliant.

It's like saying you have the suspects on camara but 'suspicously' forgot where you left your camara. Rolling Eyes

I already told you that I didn't mean all Madrid fans and I don't need to provide evidence to you because you said yourself that some Madrid fans do it. If you know something has happened why do you need someone to prove it to you?

Yeah and i'm not choosing to believe that. You said Madrid fans, I take that as all of us. I challenged you to find the quotes, you said it's all over the place. Should be easy to name and shame the posters.

And I didn't know Madrid fans objected and made excuses when Barca won the league? Refresh my memory.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:23 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Yeah and i'm not choosing to believe that. You said Madrid fans, I take that as all of us. I challenged you to find the quotes, you said it's all over the place. Should be easy to name and shame the posters.

And I didn't know Madrid fans objected and made excuses when Barca won the league? Refresh my memory.

If I had meant all Madrid fans I would've said all Madrid fans or every Madrid fan. If you choose not to believe that then fine, be really defensive and paranoid.

And again, I'm not going to find the quotes because I don't need to. You have already admitted that some Madrid fans do it and as such I don't need to prove it you, even if you have conveniently forgotten.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:28 pm

aford92 wrote:If I had meant all Madrid fans I would've said all Madrid fans or every Madrid fan. If you choose not to believe that then fine, be really defensive and paranoid.

And again, I'm not going to find the quotes because I don't need to. You have already admitted that some Madrid fans do it and as such I don't need to prove it you, even if you have conveniently forgotten.

I know why your not going to find the quotes, it's becuase you don't know which ones are jokes and which are there for trolling purposes isn't?

If you choose to believe that Madrid fans make excuses when Barca win the league then good for you.

If your going to make a claim, be prepared to be challenged on it and be prepared to back it up. provide the quotes and the posters who are making excuses for Barcs's success. If not, whatever.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:34 pm

izzy26 wrote:
aford92 wrote:If I had meant all Madrid fans I would've said all Madrid fans or every Madrid fan. If you choose not to believe that then fine, be really defensive and paranoid.

I know why your not going to find the quotes, it's becuase you don't know which ones are jokes and which are there for trolling purposes isn't?

If you choose to believe that Madrid fans make excuses when Barca win the league then good for you.

If your going to make a claim, be prepared to be challenged on it and be prepared to back it up. provide the quotes and the posters who are making excuses for Barcs's success. If not, whatever.

There you go again, admitting that it happens. If you know it happens then proving it to you is a pointless and time wasting exercise so i'm not going to bother doing it.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:02 am

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:I was on the old forums and impossible to get quotes!!! You don't have to call yourself a fake fan all I said was SOME Madrid fans make up excuse for barca being good and conspiracy theories are one of these excuse, that's a fact soooooooo stfu please!

Give it up son. You've made yourself look foolish. Provided zero quotes and continued to run your mouth. typical you.

white_star wrote:Captain obvious over here!! Good job on realizing that the team that wins la liga is the best team in Spain. O and should I remind you all the conspiracy theories that came from Madrid fans in the last 3 years, I would call that excuse so please stop with who's better nonsense because your team beat a couple midtable teams!

That's your initial post. No some in there. Are you going to provide quotes? Don't think you will.

I'm done with you.

O wow noooo I forgot to put some I there but also didn't put all so what is your little ongoing bs about! I will say what I want and will do want I want so stop trying to
Stop me and stop being so butthurt about everything !!! Your like a nagging wife that bitches about everything!! Please stop taking thiS crap seriously it's a forum! You want to call me a fool go ahead do it it won't effect me for a second my life is far more important then your opinion about me!! Like zealous say "rich and handsome" hater Hanna hate!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:30 am

Does anyone see the irony of this thread and how it has turned.

It was started by a Madrid fan who basically said when Madrid wins the league he doesn't want to see Barca fans making excuses because they do that all the time on here. In fact below is part of the quote from the OP.

"I get alot of excuse from barca fan i know who give silly excuses. Im just saying..."

So he says this and then doesn't give any names and specific quotes like some Madrid fans on here need to believe things like this happen.

Why didn't he get asked for names and specific excuses? Isn't that really important? I;ll tell you why, a) because we know the event hasn't taken place and B) Barca fans haven't made excuses about not wining the league because we have been wining the league and that would be impossible. Yet no one questions him because it's the Barca fans on here making stuff up.

Then in the next page a Madrid fan is saying Manuel Preciado is involved in a conspiracy to hand the league over to Barca because he rested players.

Not to mention we gave specific instances where the Manager and head of Madrid's organization has been sanctioned for claiming there was a conspiracy going on between Uefa and Barca and that Pep cheated every time he won the CL and Preciado is involved in one of the 3 conspiracies as well.

So you have all this evedince in one thread yet you want us to go back and provide specific instances. I mean the irony is just incredible.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 am

It is expected that the loser will always downplay the winner and may offer excuses. No shame in admitting that, either a cule or madridista Very Happy

Now lets just tone it down till next month banana
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5