Is Simone Pepe the best player in the world?

+6
RedOranje
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
The_ItalianFool
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Simone Pepe the best player in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Simone Pepe the best player in the world?

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:38

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:[
Agreed. But people also need to realize when they are ruining the environment of the forum with the way they post and things they say (including myself!).

People have to also realize that some of your logic including yours don't make sense. I can get bashed, negged rep for all I care. Me I don't mind, I'm not here to post what I want, how I want, and when I want. You don't like it, to bad for you. Accept it or leave.

If I were going to leave I would have left a long time ago Wink

Is Simone Pepe the best player in the world? - Page 2 Carlton-dance-gif

The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Simone Pepe the best player in the world? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Simone Pepe the best player in the world?

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:40

TomJuve wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Thanks for the neg reps, by the way. Pepe Sucks.

Im not going to joke around, Pepe is horrible. Abate is horrible.

Let's all take notice how this never offended me.

And we can learn from this.

Let it be, these people sometimes wouldn't say or do things if they were face to face with me. I remember the day where Giu called Papa a 'pedo', minchia if he told me that to my face, who knows what I would of done. People like this, love to say it at a distance.

LOL.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:41

Good to hear, though I love how you old lady folks in the past kept as a secret(when you did leave), you were inactive at the time and spoke behind our backs like two face loosers. No surprise, to us you wouldn't be able to tell it... It's another prime example.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:43

The_ItalianFool wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Thanks for the neg reps, by the way. Pepe Sucks.

Im not going to joke around, Pepe is horrible. Abate is horrible.

Let's all take notice how this never offended me.

And we can learn from this.

Let it be, these people sometimes wouldn't say or do things if they were face to face with me. I remember the day where Giu called Papa a 'pedo', minchia if he told me that to my face, who knows what I would of done. People like this, love to say it at a distance.

LOL.

What's so funny Fab? Your friend from New York, is he still hiding from is his little shell? Oh yes, He got banned. My mistake. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:44

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Good to hear, though I love how you old lady folks in the past kept as a secret(when you did leave), you were inactive at the time and spoke behind our backs like two face loosers. No surprise, to us you wouldn't be able to tell it... It's another prime example.

Please find anything I have ever said about anyone from this forum, even check my PMs if you want.

Who are the old lady folks? I post here, I dont represent another forum here.

Ive been at this forum longer than you, and have contributed more. I've never 'left' the forum. You are the negative troll of the forum, so if anyone is a loser it is probably you. I really would like you to prove how I am 2 faced.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:49

TomJuve wrote:Like Luca said, it beats the complaint threads on this section.

I like you as a poster Devi but I don't like it when people play the "offended" card on a forum.

Every time Sciacca posted a few months ago he was completely bashed for not being sensitive just because his posting style is blunt. I find nothing wrong with that.

People need to lighten up, a forum is a forum.

heh I like you as poster to Smile but sometimes Its get that way Smile and I have to watch on all but I love Pepe this season
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:50

DeviAngel wrote:

I like you as a poster Devi but I don't like it when people play the "offended" card on a forum.

Every time Sciacca posted a few months ago he was completely bashed for not being sensitive just because his posting style is blunt. I find nothing wrong with that.

heh I like you as poster to Smile but sometimes Its get that way Smile and I have to watch on all but I love Pepe this season

I suppose so Very Happy .

Looks like this thread is heading for a lock down though Razz I had hoped to spread love.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:51

TomJuve wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I suppose so Very Happy .

Looks like this thread is heading for a lock down though Razz I had hoped to spread love.

Good thread anyways, I hope it doesnt get shut down.

We are working through issues :brickwall:

Last edited by The_ItalianFool on Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:52; edited 1 time in total
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:52

Actually, I've contributed more than you. Last forums, I had 15,000 + posts, this forum... I had 9,000 + the ones I had now. As in contribution, it does not even compare. Only Devi, has surpassed me in total.

Longer then me, by months...? Congradulations.

Me the loser? Oh yes, losers like me don't go behind people's backs and insult them, though losers are those who do that. One of them being your friend. Those are the same losers who betrayed Devi.

Actually you did, you didn't post here for a long time and checking the dates of when you posted in the Old Lady forum, shows you posted there while you were not over here.

I'm the negative troll? First of all, I will admit to being negetative, but do you know the meaning of a troll. Just like to remind you that a trolling is against the rules. And my oh my... me being a troll... I've once not been banned on this forum or on the previous ones. So let's not come up with none sense lol.

Fab, did I specifically say you... I said... 'old lady' folks, meaning in general. It does not mean all of you, read the context properly.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 19:56

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually, I've contributed more than you. Last forums, I had 15,000 + posts, this forum... I had 9,000 + the ones I had now. As in contribution, it does not even compare. Only Devi, has surpassed me in total. in your case, quantity does not equal quality. In Dejan's case, it does.

Longer then me, by months...? Congradulations.

Me the loser? Oh yes, losers like me don't go behind people's backs and insult them, though losers are those who do that. One of them being your friend. Those are the same losers who betrayed Devi.

Actually you did, you didn't post here for a long time and checking the dates of when you posted in the Old Lady forum, shows you posted there while you were not over here.
This isnt a drama show. i dont 'leave' forums. I post when I feel like posting, and when the forum is shit, I dont post. I havent tried to hide that. I dont care what other people have done. I represent myself, and my actions and views. Get over your issues.

I'm the negative troll? First of all, I will admit to being negetative, but do you know the meaning of a troll. Just like to remind you that a trolling is against the rules. And my oh my... me being a troll... I've once not been banned on this forum or on the previous ones. So let's not come up with none sense lol.
Just cause you arent banned doesnt mean you are a good poster

Fab, did I specifically say you... I said... 'old lady' folks, meaning in general. It does not mean all of you, read the context properly. So what are we even talking about? Get over it.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:03

Yes, you claiming I have no quality. This coming from the guy who posts one sentences when debating while I post a bible. Yes, no quality indeed.

Odd? You didn't respond to the losers part...? Anyways, it's not a secret that you support them.

What is the difference between before and now? If it was 'shit' according to you before, and now... with me still being here. With less posters posting, how is it any better?

Just because Im not banned? Means I'm not a troll. That means, rules are not being broken. So, your accusation is false...

Not a good poster? Thats according to you, and to be honest I can care less if you think I'm bad or not. I'm not here to be your little friend... I'm here to post plain and simple. I got my haters, I got my supporters. You don't like me, do what I suggest to Jn, and block me. It's not that hard. It's wigglesworth all over again, you had the German and Italian haters who hated him while you had guys like me and others who supported him as he posted great stuff that we agreed on. I got many friends, that being Devi. Someone who I hardly agree with, but at the end of the day. He understands and we respect one another. Other's are Pino for example, who in which a friend of yours called him some mean things. That is a bad poster, I don't go insulting people unlike those losers again you support lol.

What am I talking about? Le'ts not be foolish here.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:14

Cool your jets, CSS.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:26

RedOranje wrote:Cool your jets, CSS.

Im crazy like in the chat lol
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:30

RedOranje wrote:Cool your jets, CSS.

thanks red, its a shame that this War for Cybertron is still ongoing

:facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 22:05

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Yes, you claiming I have no quality. This coming from the guy who posts one sentences when debating while I post a bible. Yes, no quality indeed.

Odd? You didn't respond to the losers part...? Anyways, it's not a secret that you support them.

What is the difference between before and now? If it was 'shit' according to you before, and now... with me still being here. With less posters posting, how is it any better?

I dont have to explain why I post here.

Just because Im not banned? Means I'm not a troll. That means, rules are not being broken. So, your accusation is false...
It is 100% possible to troll without getting banned. Want me to show you?

Not a good poster? Thats according to you, and to be honest I can care less if you think I'm bad or not. I'm not here to be your little friend... I'm here to post plain and simple. I got my haters, I got my supporters. You don't like me, do what I suggest to Jn, and block me. It's not that hard. It's wigglesworth all over again, you had the German and Italian haters who hated him while you had guys like me and others who supported him as he posted great stuff that we agreed on. I got many friends, that being Devi. Someone who I hardly agree with, but at the end of the day. He understands and we respect one another. Other's are Pino for example, who in which a friend of yours called him some mean things. That is a bad poster, I don't go insulting people unlike those losers again you support lol.

What am I talking about? Le'ts not be foolish here.

I dont care if Giu called your pimp daddy a pedophile! That means nothing to me. You and your supporters? confused You are acting like this is a freaking gang war and you wont let go of things that other people did. Get a grip dude.

You wonder why I don't answer your 'bible' posts, try to read this whole thing and maybe you'll understand why I dont wanna answer your long rants.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 22:15

I know you don't want to explain, because you simply have no answers. You tried giving an explanation earlier, you condradicted yourself and have nothing to say.

Oh really, so your telling me, for three years now... According to you, me trolling is easy for me to get away? Hmm... Very odd indeed.

'pimp daddy', thanks for confirming that you do support losers like that. Supporters, being friends or those who have respect. Since when did this become a reference to gang wars? None sense like this is what I mean. Irrelavent arguments...

Of course you dont want to answer, you simply can't respond to them that's all. Though, when you do answer, your answers are slim, most of the time irrelavent.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 22:26

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know you don't want to explain, because you simply have no answers. You tried giving an explanation earlier, you condradicted yourself and have nothing to say.

No, because you are some creep on the internet that doesnt need to know my life. I get busy, I play sports, I have class, I have tests, I have family here from Italy, people are acting stupid on the forum... there are plenty of reason i wouldnt post here; you dont deserve to here any of them.

Oh really, so your telling me, for three years now... According to you, me trolling is easy for me to get away? Hmm... Very odd indeed.
'pimp daddy', thanks for confirming that you do support losers like that. Supporters, being friends or those who have respect. Since when did this become a reference to gang wars? None sense like this is what I mean. Irrelavent arguments...

The reason I said pimp daddy was to prove I can troll without getting banned....

And you are acting so dramatic, get over the other forum; are you that upset or jealous about it? DROP IT.

Sorry this is just bothering me; its nonsense not none sense. Not trying to be a dick, just letting u know.

Of course you dont want to answer, you simply can't respond to them that's all. Though, when you do answer, your answers are slim, most of the time irrelavent.

you are ignorant.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 22:57

GO PEPE!!! Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:23

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know you don't want to explain, because you simply have no answers. You tried giving an explanation earlier, you condradicted yourself and have nothing to say.

No, because you are some creep on the internet that doesnt need to know my life. I get busy, I play sports, I have class, I have tests, I have family here from Italy, people are acting stupid on the forum... there are plenty of reason i wouldnt post here; you dont deserve to here any of them.

The reason I said pimp daddy was to prove I can troll without getting banned....

And you are acting so dramatic, get over the other forum; are you that upset or jealous about it? DROP IT.

Sorry this is just bothering me; its nonsense not none sense. Not trying to be a dick, just letting u know.

you are ignorant.

Actually, I'm not a creep. Creeps are those who actually go on the internet like a nameless person would go and call people pedo's. That's a creep. However, once again you saying none sense, because I never asked about your life nor do I care about what you do in your own time. The point of the matter is you left for a while, meaning you did leave.

Actually no, let's be realistic here. You saying 'Pimp Daddy' still clearly shows to me you support these actions. You can deny it, say whatever, but it's no secret behind all of this, you admire whats going on.

Jealous of the Old Lady? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I would never want to be compared to those two face loosers. Those who betray Devi, come and post porn, and insult people behind their backs. Intellectal my neck lmao... Never would I want to even be known as an Old Lady member. I'm happy here, Luca posted something a while back about that forum and why he left in the first place. His reasons just make up for everything that I claimed.

Yes Mr.Intellectual, I'm sorry for spelling something wrong. :coffee:

Actually I'm not Ignorant, I'm right. Although, I'am arrogant, that is no surprise. banana

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:32

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:34

Fab, you claim I have no quality eh?

Very odd indeed.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11496-article-i-wrote-for-juventiknows
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:40

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Fab, you claim I have no quality eh?

Very odd indeed.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t11496-article-i-wrote-for-juventiknows

I never said you have no quality, there's a difference. Your posts are not quality.

That article looks good, I wish you always posted like that instead of with your emotion, temper, or negativity.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:41

I actually post like that most of the time.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:41

Whatever, Im done here. Ive said all I need, anything else is gonna be beating a dead horse.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:49

How can a little bit of fun turn into this? Seriously Devi I blame u on this one, c'mon man it's just some fun just like how Milan treat abate lol
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 4:01

The_ItalianFool wrote:Winning!

Victory dance!

I think Fab is really Charlie Sheen in disguise... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next