Kenny's handling of Carroll this season has been horrible.

+12
iftikhar
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
k_nana93
Nishankly
stevieg8
McAgger
MGNRomulus
Art Morte
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kick
RedOranje
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kenny's handling of Carroll this season has been horrible. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenny's handling of Carroll this season has been horrible.

Post by donttreadonred Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:08 pm

RedOranje wrote:22 years old.

He's younger than Art, Beautiful, and me. That really ought to put things into perspective a bit.

It's facts like this that I still can't get over. affraid I'm getting old.

In any case, it's a very valid point and the predominant reason I simply refuse to write off Carroll. He's not fully developed yet. In fact, his size and strength are that of a player several years older, and I believe they cause some to think of him as a fully developed footballer. In reality, he's still very much a kid. Give him time (and the opportunities) to develop.

donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Kenny's handling of Carroll this season has been horrible. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenny's handling of Carroll this season has been horrible.

Post by RedOranje Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:29 pm

And iftikhar... and DTOR... We're all old and just need to accept it.

In fact, I've just decided that I will not go trick-or-treating this year but will instead sit out on my apartment's porch/deck and yell, "Get off my lawn, you hoodlums (or whippersnappers or something of similar effect)!" to any and all who pass by, despite the fact that I actually have no lawn (being in an apartment).
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:33 pm

haha look at u oldies
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:54 pm

RedOranje wrote:And iftikhar... and DTOR... We're all old and just need to accept it.

In fact, I've just decided that I will not go trick-or-treating this year but will instead sit out on my apartment's porch/deck and yell, "Get off my lawn, you hoodlums (or whippersnappers or something of similar effect)!" to any and all who pass by, despite the fact that I actually have no lawn (being in an apartment).

I am not going trick or treating either, but is not because iam old its because Newcastle on on TV banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:08 pm

another andy start, another win.

too easy smoking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum