Pasqualin: "The announcement of the Lambs? I want to believe that Alex knew everything. Even if that did not speak ..."

Go down

Pasqualin: "The announcement of the Lambs? I want to believe that Alex knew everything. Even if that did not speak ..." Empty Pasqualin: "The announcement of the Lambs? I want to believe that Alex knew everything. Even if that did not speak ..."

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Claudio Pasqualin was the first prosecutor of Alessandro Del Piero and he knows pretty much everything. For this TuttoJuve.com contacted him exclusively on the day after the parting words of Andrea Agnelli to the player, deepening the argument

Claudio Pasqualin, what do we mean shock of the announcement about Andrea Agnelli Alessandro Del Piero?

We start from a premise: if the arrangements have been agreed with Alex that's all right. If it were not so, and if it had been a unilateral would something unique, strange, inappropriate. Do not they understand the timing and context. For this, I believe that what has been agreed, moreover, I have a memory and a vision of friendship between Agnelli and Del Piero that I want to exclude that the decision was taken without agreement by both parties.

Usually, however, such decisions are made ​​through press conferences with the person directly involved in this ...

There is no doubt and it is one thing I noticed too. As I noted the fact that Alexander has not yet spoken, and that it has not left many indifferent. You speak to stab him, but, I repeat, my sensitivity prevents me from believing that it was a unilateral. I would understand the rationale for not: what was the need to make this statement in October? We should hear what he says Alexander. I do not know what goes on in my head now, which is considered a bit 'of time that we do not feel. I want to believe, and I repeat, that he was aware of everything and that what was agreed.

Angelo Di Livio, his great friend, said that he was just TuttoJuve.com unsettled by the news.

When Del Piero will want to talk we'll hear. He is a strategist: it has the ability to communicate and tell us at the appropriate time. It can also happen that a great friend like Di Livio was not aware of the situation. I am surprised, however, even if his brother (and agent, Ed) Stephen knew.

Some doubts emerged last season, seeing as the issue dragged on the renewal of the contract ...

That will rule out, there are things that can be. The delays are almost physiological in these negotiations, where you have to satisfy the desire of both parties. Personally I think the deal was more serene and peaceful than others that have been bloody.

What future do you see for Del Piero, TuttoJuve.com about to launch a survey

Look, it was said that the figure of Giampiero Boniperti was not unique. This first of Alessandro Del Piero. He can follow in his footsteps, and after being a legend in the field can aspire to the highest executive positions. Of course, we must adapt to historical times and the situation of the club. For example, now plans to Juventus is very high confidence of the people of property. But he has the humility of all Venetian jobs from even lower, as a prelude to having the most important roles.

Del Piero then one day we'll see the president?

Why not? He has the charisma, qualities, intelligence, and also the culture to do so. One thing is certain, there is no need for him to draw the roles of pure representation, ad hoc. With the thickness that can aspire to operational roles, responsibilities

In the meantime, do not believe in a "trip" the United States to end his career?

A player on the thickness of Del Piero opened the doors are everywhere. Consider, however, that now has a large family and I do not know how much he wants to experience life by going abroad. At this moment in his control room there's just him. And 'the master of his fate.

She is the first town prosecutor Del Piero and as such gave him valuable advice. Including that of insisting on playing as a striker

I remember there was a time, when young, where they wanted to place in midfield, distorting qualities. I have not personally ever interfered techniques on issues, not for me. But I always reminded him that he was a striker and not a midfielder. I remember in England, during the European Championships in 1996 when he placed the bags on the band to pursue the enemy. There, I had not seen more, so that before I had vented all journalists, saying: "I think a horse race used as a workhorse." The fact that he has made a career as a striker says it all.

She understood immediately that he had in his hands a sample?

Yes, I saw immediately that it was different from the others, had the stigmata of the sample, those who are born once every twenty years.

Now he sees someone else with the stigmata? In Italy the talent is getting scarce ...

If I have to say I really like the name Sebastian Giovinco. He has the numbers of the sample. It has all the numbers to become a champion.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down