IrasMaldinista
Ganso
RSA_MILAN4LIFE
IzzyC08
Superpeppe
36 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:49 am

Kudos guys on your Italian team. Smile

I don't know what Gli Azzurri would do without Milanese teams. Smile

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Give your favorite Milan line up for next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Give your favorite Milan line up for next year

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:18 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:Kudos guys on your Italian team. Smile

I don't know what the Azzurri would do without such mediocrity like Pepe, Aquilani, Marchisio and co... Kudos to your 7th place team Smile

(And before someone else jumps on me, I'm responding in equal form to this particular poster).
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:20 am

Well I agree, currently only Cassano seems to be the only player called up. Pirlo is gone now as well. Abate still needs a call up, but thats 2 players only :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:22 am

Quality > Nationality.

I'd prefer our players to represent the better Dutch and Brazilian national teams...

Maybe we should get an Irish player too j/k lol Smile
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:26 am

Giancarlo wrote:

I don't know what the Azzurri would do without such mediocrity like Pepe, Aquilani, Marchisio and co... Kudos to your 7th place team Smile

(And before someone else jumps on me, I'm responding in equal form to this particular poster).

Woh what? Pepe I would understand, but Marchisio is Mediocore? The most consistent CM in Italy? Aquilani? Are you kidding me? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:27 am

Giancarlo wrote:

Hold on a second here...

In 2006 how many Juventus players were in the final ? Who was the reason Italy won the World Cup in 1982 and 2006 ? Paolo Rossi and Gianluigi Buffon respectively.

This year, in the game against Ireland, the most recent one, Prandelli, Trapattoni, and his assistant Tardelli all played for Juventus. Buffon, Cassani (youth product), Barzaletti (ex-Juventus), Bonucci, Chiellini, Marchisio, Matri, Criscito (youth product) were all on the bench for the Italian team.

If you want to insult Juventus and their contribution in one World Cup which Italy did poorly in, then please give a general scope as to overall contribution throughout the years, and please either "put up or shut up" as the saying goes.

Because remember: we wouldn't have to rely on "mediocracy" if the other teams like Milan (AC and Inter) provided alternatives.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:28 am

sciacca wrote:
Woh what? Pepe I would understand, but Marchisio is Mediocore? The most consistent CM in Italy? Aquilani? Are you kidding me? :coffee:

Lets not get into this. Marchisio is good, but he's not wonderful in anything. He does some things well, but he's not the most consistent CM in Italy. And Aquliani is very mediocre. Where has he been lately for Juve? He started well enough... but his form collapsed.

But why is it people are bringing up the Italian NT team here? Bastos, Beck, Lass... these don't sound like Italians to me. And these are players you are linked with.

And Pazienza is not called up by the Italian NT...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 am

Stop telling juve fans the truth gian,it hurts.for all I care about juve can keep their mediocre Italian players and stay in the midtable.as I said before I would love having more Italians,but there just isnt enough quality to actually compete with other top teams.I would love to see where juve would be without krasic and melo this season for example.by the way, other posters seriously need to gtfo if trolling is the only intention
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:33 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:

Hold on a second here...

In 2006 how many Juventus players were in the final ? Who was the reason Italy won the World Cup in 1982 and 2006 ? Paolo Rossi and Gianluigi Buffon respectively.

The most important players in the 2006 World Cup were arguably, Marco Materazzi (for his header goal in the final, of course played for our hated rivals), Andrea Pirlo (he was a Milan player at the time) and Gennaro Gattuso. Don't diminish our contribution to the world cup with Pirlo and Gattuso. Andrea Pirlo was a three time man of the match winner in the World Cup, and Gattuso was responsible for major defensive contributions. There were also a few Roma players.

Stop trying to claim all the credit for everything.

You came in here posting something totally off topic.

This year, in the game against Ireland, the most recent one, Prandelli, Trapattoni, and his assistant Tardelli all played for Juventus. Buffon, Cassani (youth product), Barzaletti (ex-Juventus), Bonucci, Chiellini, Marchisio, Matri, Criscito (youth product) were all on the bench for the Italian team.

And it was an awful game.

If you want to insult Juventus and their contribution in one World Cup which Italy did poorly in, then please give a general scope as to overall contribution throughout the years, and please either "put up or shut up" as the saying goes.

Where am I insulting Juventus? You came in here trolling, and insulting Milan.

Because remember: we wouldn't have to rely on "mediocracy" if the other teams like Milan (AC and Inter) provided alternatives.

I'd rather represent other national teams.

Quality > Nationality. I've said it a thousand times.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:39 am

Giancarlo wrote:
PerSempreJuve wrote:

Hold on a second here...

The most important players in the 2006 World Cup were arguably, Marco Materazzi (for his header goal in the final, of course played for our hated rivals), Andrea Pirlo (he was a Milan player at the time) and Gennaro Gattuso. Don't diminish our contribution to the world cup with Pirlo and Gattuso. Andrea Pirlo was a three time man of the match winner in the World Cup, and Gattuso was responsible for major defensive contributions. There were also a few Roma players.

Stop trying to claim all the credit for everything.

You came in here posting something totally off topic.

And it was an awful game.

Where am I insulting Juventus? You came in here trolling, and insulting Milan.

I'd rather represent other national teams.

Quality > Nationality. I've said it a thousand times.

1. Marco Materazzi provided very, very little defensively. Gianluigi Buffon was the reason why Italy made it to the World Cup final, and his save on Zidane was the reason they would go onto win it.

2. The Ireland game was a friendly, and it does not represent Italy's European endeavours, which, by the way, are going impeccably smooth under a Juventus player-turned-tactician.

3. You insulted Juventus' players, namely Marchisio and Aquilani, along with the team as a whole in calling the players "mediocrity." If trolling is lamenting on the fact that Milan has no Italians, then I guess I am trolling. I was merely sympathizing because as you said, Pirlo and Gattuso were so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so vital and Juventus players did nothing and now Italy will combust because there are no Milan players. My anxiety got the better of me, I apologize.

4. You'd rather represent other national teams ? Independent of domestic football, if you honestly believe that you are neither a football fan nor a statesman.

5. Ganso, what "truth" did you reveal ? Never did I say Milan did poorly or won unjustly due to their lack of Italian players, so what relevance does Juventus' position in the Serie A have ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 am

Stop posting in here if you can't address the topic. This thread s not about the Azzurri. I will turn this over to the moderators.

I didn't insult Juventus players. I said Marchisio is good, but not world class (that's an opinion). Aquilani has been in very poor form and has been playing at a mediocre level.

You're trolling in here. You aren't addressing the topic. You won't last long here I'll say that. This is a thread about formations regarding Milan, not not about the Italian national team.

If you can't address the topic, leave.

I'm a Milan fan, and I put club first.

I didn't say Juventus players did nothing in the 2006 World cup. But don't diminish the contributions of both Milan and Roma.

By the way, I hope we do get Astori... because I think he's quality, and I hope he does get called up. And I hope Abate gets called up, and seizes the starting spot.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 am

I meant the truth that this gen of Italian players are mediocre
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:44 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Lets not get into this. Marchisio is good, but he's not wonderful in anything. He does some things well, but he's not the most consistent CM in Italy. And Aquliani is very mediocre. Where has he been lately for Juve? He started well enough... but his form collapsed.

But why is it people are bringing up the Italian NT team here? Bastos, Beck, Lass... these don't sound like Italians to me. And these are players you are linked with.

And Pazienza is not called up by the Italian NT...

It shows you don't know nothing about Marchisio. He isn't about being spectacular he is all about being a defensive midfielder with great technical abilities, some playmaking skills and can be utilized on the wing. Not only is he talented but he is also great tactically. So then according to you, who else deserves a call up over Aquilani?

Last I checked, Juve dominated with call ups once again. Milan didn't. ItalJuve, I wonder why they call us that.

What on earth does Piacenza have to do with this? Were talking about players that are currently on the squad.

Ganso wrote:Stop telling juve fans the truth gian,it hurts.for all I care about juve can keep their mediocre Italian players and stay in the midtable.as I said before I would love having more Italians,but there just isnt enough quality to actually compete with other top teams.I would love to see where juve would be without krasic and melo this season for example.by the way, other posters seriously need to gtfo if trolling is the only intention

I know it hurts to see only one Milan player representing the national team. And no trolling is not the intention. Thats all you claim. Do you know what a troll is? I'm just responding to what correlates on the current discussions. Its called a debate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:46 am

sciacca wrote:
It shows you don't know nothing about Marchisio. He isn't about being spectacular he is all about being a defensive midfielder with great technical abilities, some playmaking skills and can be utilized on the wing. Not only is he talented but he is also great tactically. So then according to you, who else deserves a call up over Aquilani?

Last I checked, Juve dominated with call ups once again. Milan didn't. ItalJuve, I wonder why they call us that.

I don't care for the call-ups honestly. And I do know full well about Marchisio. He's good, but not particularly great at anything. Nor is he Milan quality, nor would he make our starting 11. He's not a great player. He's good, and that's all I will give to him. I believe Montolivo deserves a call-up over Aquilani.

And that's all Juve will be dominating. On the pitch they won't be dominating anything.

I know it hurts to see only one Milan player representing the national team. And no trolling is not the intention. Thats all you claim. Do you know what a troll is? I'm just responding to what correlates on the current discussions. Its called a debate.

Hurts? Why would it hurt? I don't care for the national team. My concern is AC Milan. I'm happy we have so much representation in the Brazilian and Dutch national teams. I'm happy we got in 1st place.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:46 am

Giancarlo wrote:Stop posting in here if you can't address the topic. This thread s not about the Azzurri. I will turn this over to the moderators.

I didn't insult Juventus players. I said Marchisio is good, but not world class (that's an opinion). Aquilani has been in very poor form and has been playing at a mediocre level.

You're trolling in here. You aren't addressing the topic. You won't last long here I'll say that. This is a thread about formations regarding Milan, not not about the Italian national team.

I didn't say Juventus players did nothing in the 2006 World cup. But don't diminish the contributions of both Milan and Roma.

By the way, I hope we do get Astori... because I think he's quality, and I hope he does get called up. And I hope Abate gets called up, and seizes the starting spot.

Oh wow, the one to talk Giancarlo? Yesterday you were the one who kept going off topic, give me a break and now your acting all innocent once again? It's called ignore and yet you responded and went on it with it, yet again. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:47 am

sciacca wrote:

Oh wow, the one to talk Giancarlo? Yesterday you were the one who kept going off topic, give me a break and now your acting all innocent once again? It's called ignore and yet you responded and went on it with it, yet again. :coffee:

I think you should heed the advice of McLewis, who called you overly sensitive. Stop it.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 am

Giancarlo wrote:Stop posting in here if you can't address the topic. This thread s not about the Azzurri. I will turn this over to the moderators.

I did address the topic, I said Milan have no Italians in their "STARTING FORMATION" which is the title of the thread my friend.

@Ganso: That is very, very false. For every foreigner on Milan I can name two Italians better in the position of the player. Challenge me on that one. Only difficulty I might have is with LB but I can find a way so go ahead my friend.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:49 am

Let's not look back at the past and have an argument about why Juve players won every Italian world cup instead of Milan players or vice versa.

What is relevant is the quality of the 3 players originally mentioned: Aquilani, Pepe and Marchisio.

Personally, I believe the following:

Pepe: Runs hard, is tough and can make some good crosses, but lacks passing precision, flair and vision.

Aquilani: Opposite to Pepe; not much running, made of glass, stays in the narrow areas mainly, however, he passes well and has a degree of flair and good foresight.

Marchisio: By no means a mediocre player. He's got a great skill set and good positional awareness, but has the knack of underperforming when you expect him to take a step up. Nevertheless, he is a consistent player who you can depend on to carry out their role with no fuss. Needs to develop a bit more to be able to make a "game-changing" impact.

I'm answering this issue as fairly as possible, with no intention of inciting argument, only discussion.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:50 am

PerSempreJuve wrote:
I did address the topic, I said Milan have no Italians in their "STARTING FORMATION" which is the title of the thread my friend.

@Ganso: That is very, very false. For every foreigner on Milan I can name two Italians better in the position of the player. Challenge me on that one. Only difficulty I might have is with LB but I can find a way so go ahead my friend.

Yes we do. Abbiati, Abate, and Cassano (in some cases). Maybe Astori will come? Who knows. I'm happy with Thiago Silva starting despite him being Brazilian. He's an awesome player. Plus there is Nesta, and he sounds pretty Italian to me. Smile

This was a thread about Milan's starting formation for next season. Not about the Azzurri.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I don't care for the call-ups honestly. And I do know full well about Marchisio. He's good, but not particularly great at anything. Nor is he Milan quality, nor would he make our starting 11. He's not a great player. He's good, and that's all I will give to him. I believe Montolivo deserves a call-up over Aquilani.

And that's all Juve will be dominating. On the pitch they won't be dominating anything

Hurts? Why would it hurt? I don't care for the national team. My concern is AC Milan. I'm happy we have so much representation in the Brazilian and Dutch national teams. I'm happy we got in 1st place.

But then your linked with Aquilani to replace Pirlo, I wonder why. As for Montolivo, ofcourse he does. I meant someone who is not on the national team...

Well as you can see from my ava and signature, my concern is also with the national team and I feel proud about getting call ups.

Last edited by sciacca on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:51 am

Yes you guys are just bitching about how Milan isn't contributing to the nt,that's trolling right there ffs.if we don't want to buy young Italians that's our problem.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:53 am

sciacca wrote:
Well as you can see from my ava and signature, my concern is also with the national team and I feel proud about getting call ups.

My concerns are with various national teams and having our players represent various top teams throughout the world. Smile I'm very happy if we get our players called up, including Robinho, Pato, Thiago Silva, Ibra (nice hat trick against Finland), etc...
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:54 am

Giancarlo wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I think you should heed the advice of McLewis, who called you overly sensitive. Stop it.

Last I checked, and if your able to read properly, he said stop over reacting, not being sensitive. The one to talk again, able complain to mods. This a debate, deal with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 am

Ganso wrote:Yes you guys are just bitching about how Milan isn't contributing to the nt,that's trolling right there ffs.if we don't want to buy young Italians that's our problem.

So clearly you've transitioned your argument from saying there are no good Italians, which I hope my challenge discerned you and discouraged you from pursuing, to now admitting that there is indeed fault within your club.

What you Milan fans have to realize was I, or Sciacca for that matter, were not trolling. Just because we don't bow down to Milan doesn't mean we are being trolls. I am simply saying it is a shame that Italy has fallen mostly due to your clubs. You guys give me two potential call-ups, one of whom was bought this January transfer season. Inter give us three; one who just got an Italian citizenship, and the other two who were bought either fully, or in-part, respectively, and that is a shame, despite the fact they are Juventus' rivals.

Look at the 2002 World Cup where Italy had arguably their best squad...there was no domestic dominance, but rather, there was equality and each team contributed somebody. That was the result of banning and regulating foreigners, something which hasn't been used today.

#feelit
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 am

@ persempre,pato?silva?ibra?robinho?van bommel?....(the rest of the players are Italian)
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 am

sciacca wrote:
Last I checked, and if your able to read properly, he said stop over reacting, not being sensitive. The one to talk again, able complain to mods. This a debate, deal with it...

No...

As for you, Sciacca.....I've read about 7 pages of you snapping at everything with even a remote twinge of negativity towards you are Juve.

You need to learn to shrug that stuff off man. Your hyper-sensitivity is ruining potentially good conversations.

This is from that thread. I didn't say it.

You deal with it. You need to debate properly. Please.

Last edited by Giancarlo on Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum