McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 pm

The Guardian is usually one of the more reliable sources on Liverpool deals. That's not to say it's right even 50% of the time though... just a bit more than the 5% or so that most news sources manage.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 pm

@poolsupporter: well it is the most viewed paper online after New York Times but as far as reliability goes i guess they are far better then all THE DAILY crap, goal n co.
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm

fench newspaper saying that Marveaux failed his medical (apparently from a serious source close to Marveaux):

http://www.football.fr/footballfr/cmc/transferts/201124/marveaux-recale-a-la-visite-medicale-par-liverpool_106239.html?coverhome-page

but a few minutes ago, this is what Marveaux himself said:
It's false. there's no medical problem. for now we just not agreing on the last details of the negotiation
http://www.football.fr/cmc/scanner/football/201124/rennes-marveaux-dement-le-probleme-medical_364543.html?popup3

but the same newpapers is saying that he prefer saying that (and not the thruth) in order not to jeopardize a potential move to another club if he isnt coming to 'Pool.

dont know whats the truth and whats bs for now tbh...
surely it will be more clear very soon.
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Now that Marveaux has confirmed the medical..

We can all agree that Guardian is now the best source..

It was the first to put up a article stating Marveaux has gone through a medical ..

ALL HAIL GUARDIAN...
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Look like he wont be signing.
on Lequipe this time.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110617_224728_marveaux-c-est-n-importe-quoi.html

...If i didnt signed at Liverpool, its because we couldnt reach a agreement about the contract thursday night....

... seing things like that (lies about him failing the medical) disgust me, cause it could affect the rest of my career.
As of today, i can pass a medical only to prove that there is no medical problem

as the source stated earlier said, hes obliged to said that, otherwise no other club will want him.
or maybe hes just saying the truth too..

Last edited by nj on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

I don't think that the deal is dead ..

There is still a chance, lets see what happens..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 am

So is he coming or not?
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:22 am

Linked strongly with Mata and Lucas De Maurdo today.

n please please please let Mavreaux f off

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 am

Sepi wrote:Linked strongly with Mata and Lucas De Maurdo today.

Lucas link was a joke.We are never going to sign him for 6 mil in a million years.Was the Mata link any credible Cool
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
Sepi wrote:Linked strongly with Mata and Lucas De Maurdo today.

Lucas link was a joke.We are never going to sign him for 6 mil in a million years.Was the Mata link any credible Cool

Mata news was credible.

I honestly have no idea which formation we'll be playing next season regarding to our targets.

I really can't even guess it...ugh

just hope we stay well clear of Marveaux now

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:11 am

What Mata link is credible? All I see is the French winger. Embarassed
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:33 am

Highly reliable journo when it comes to Liverpool works in Echo i think.

JimBoardman Jim Boardman
The Times reporting #AFC had talks with reps of #NUFC's José Enrique. They see him as a potential replacement for #LFC target Gaël Clichy.
13 minutes ago
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Highly reliable journo when it comes to Liverpool works in Echo i think.

JimBoardman Jim Boardman
The Times reporting #AFC had talks with reps of #NUFC's José Enrique. They see him as a potential replacement for #LFC target Gaël Clichy.
13 minutes ago

really that doesn't say much about our progress with Clichy. . & i saw up in twitter Tommo saying Comolli is up in Spain talking to Valencia & Real (for whom i cannot fathom!). .
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:32 am

Fahim89 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Highly reliable journo when it comes to Liverpool works in Echo i think.

JimBoardman Jim Boardman
13 minutes ago

really that doesn't say much about our progress with Clichy. . & i saw up in twitter Tommo saying Comolli is up in Spain talking to Valencia & Real (for whom i cannot fathom!). .

I dont think Tommo is much reliable gets occasionally but nothing more than that.But thats just me.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:46 am

well some sources claiming that NUFC have offered Marveaux a 5 yr deal . .which Marveaux has reportedly accepted . . .good for them & us (if it comes out true) ! ! Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 am

BeautifulGame wrote:I dont think Tommo is much reliable gets occasionally but nothing more than that.But thats just me.

well he hasn't been very far from the players we have always been linked with & some of his statements have come true . .but then again can be wild rumors also . .but in general the guy isn't much wrong. . apart from the Adam saga which has dragged forever i suppose Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 am

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110618/marveaux-agrees-terms-with-united_2281670_2378408

Marveaux has signed for Newcastle..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:59 am

yessssssssssssss

means we'll hopefully get BOTH downing and mata now

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:05 am

Sepi wrote:yessssssssssssss

means we'll hopefully get BOTH downing and mata now

hahahaha . .now come on Sepi how was Marveaux blocking any of that! ! Shocked

anyhow hope some good news would come up regarding Mata soon . .& btw nothing is being heard about Downing! i saw AVFC were asking for 20m pounds Shocked n nothing was heard after that!
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am

^^^
man, A.Villa are in a mess, they have just made a horrible disappointment that screams lack of ambition. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stu hand in a transfer request...if we can get both Mata and Downing for around 35M, we've done excellently and finally sorted out the wings

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:39 am

Sepi wrote:^^^
man, A.Villa are in a mess, they have just made a horrible disappointment that screams lack of ambition. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stu hand in a transfer request...if we can get both Mata and Downing for around 35M, we've done excellently and finally sorted out the wings

lets just hope that something is being done to capture Downing . .but thing is many reports suggested that a deal would be done within last week but nothing has materialized. .& now im of the feeling that 35m won't be enough . .cause i guess AVFC rejected a bid of ours for 15m & for Mata the initial bid was of 15m both will rise up . . i sort of have a feeling for Mata it would go up to 20-22m n for Downing arnd 17-18m. . n Adam would take up full 10m . . now that takes our spending to 63-66m pounds! ! Shocked without a LB, CB & a backup striker! ! i remember some1 saying King would be given a 100m pound transfer budget! i guess that wasn't too wrong! ! Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:44 am

Marveaux, well I didn't know anything about him, here's hoping he turns out to be very average at NUFC.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 am

Fahim89 wrote: i remember some1 saying King would be given a 100m pound transfer budget! i guess that wasn't too wrong! ! Shocked

It's just that the FFP will affect us, too...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 am

Art Morte wrote:
Fahim89 wrote: i remember some1 saying King would be given a 100m pound transfer budget! i guess that wasn't too wrong! ! Shocked

It's just that the FFP will affect us, too...

well Art as we can all understand for the engine to restart some risks have to be taken & this would be one that comes in for sure . . but for me the bigger problem is not that but whether or not the players get enough time to gel in together b4 the next season, as i would very much like to see a side which would start of gr8 from the beginning Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:18 am

I. Want. Pedro. Leon. Shocked
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 pm

ynwa wrote:I. Want. Pedro. Leon. Shocked

sadly there is nothing linking him with us . . Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next