RealGunner
michael1
Abramovich
El Chelsea Fuerte
milanfan7
58 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Van persie is too good for arsenal. - Page 3 Empty Re: Van persie is too good for arsenal.

Post by Magricos Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 pm

:lol!: So Arsenal is in pain and suffering. Xavi was right then.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Van persie is too good for arsenal. - Page 3 Empty Re: Van persie is too good for arsenal.

Post by Highburied Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 am

RVP would be too young for AC Milan.

Just so you know, in case you want him there?

smoking
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 am

LOL HB.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:33 am

agree with Milanfan tbh Van Persie deserves trophies
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:40 am

World Cup, Euro Cup, Champions League and EPL.

The rest are meh..

Hes playing for Holland and Arsenal... two sexiest brands of football.

I cant really imagine RVP at Real or Milan, its like Jennifer Lopez with beard.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:46 am

xabi wrote:agree with Milanfan tbh Van Persie deserves trophies
He deserves to play for the team he loves and the team who he is committed to 100%. Sometimes just playing for the club you love is better than winning a trophy with another team
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 am

The Verminator wrote:
xabi wrote:agree with Milanfan tbh Van Persie deserves trophies
He deserves to play for the team he loves and the team who he is committed to 100%. Sometimes just playing for the club you love is better than winning a trophy with another team

Van Persie to Feyenrood banana
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 am

lol nah man he's committed to Arsenal man. And thank god too.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:09 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Van Persie to SBV Excelsior banana
Fixed Thumbs up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 am

I read the first post then saw he was a Milan fan and laughed.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:15 am

Lex wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Van Persie to SBV Excelsior banana
Fixed Thumbs up

This prompted me to do some research.Van persie had a very very interesting early life.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by xYNWA Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

RVP leaving Arsenal would be like Gerrard leaving Liverpool.
xYNWA
xYNWA
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:39 am

RVP is proving he deserves the kind of contract he is asking for. Why do some people think he's too good for Arsenal because he has managed to stay healthy for about a year.

I think that some people on here forget the return Arsenal have received from him in the past as he has scored 20 goals in 2 out of 8 seasons and he has only played in 40 games in a season twice again out of 8 seasons not to mention he has never scored 20 goals in the EPL before in fact his best return in the EPL is 18 once and after that it's 11twice and the other 4 seasons he's been in single digits for goals. That is the definition of unreliability and Arsenal have always stood by him.

If he stays healthy and has 3 good seasons out of 8 he better not get a big head and leave as he owes Arsenal more then he has given them and remember that means he would have to stay healthy this year which if anyone is predicting he doesn't miss a big part of the season then there really just ignoring all facts and reason and putting there fanboy hat on.

If Arsenal want to keep him they are going to have to break there wage structure by a pretty big margin and I'll take the other side of the coin and say do you really want to do that for a guy who has proven he can't stay healthy? I know teams and fans get caught up in the moment but is this the guy you really want to invest your future in? If so, buyer beware. Bayern thought Robben's issues would magically go away and he's been terribly unreliable outside the one season he stayed healthy.

IT's really a tough decision for Arsenal and while he's an awesome player this situation is not black and white. I mean they really have accomplished nothing with him and who knows what would have happened had they had a guy who stays healthy and bags goals year in and year out and is someone they could count on like a Rooney, Drogba, Villa, Eto'o, Ibra etc etc because thats the kind of money he's going to want.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:12 am

dnmac4 wrote:RVP is proving he deserves the kind of contract he is asking for. Why do some people think he's too good for Arsenal because he has managed to stay healthy for about a year.

I think that some people on here forget the return Arsenal have received from him in the past as he has scored 20 goals in 2 out of 8 seasons and he has only played in 40 games in a season twice again out of 8 seasons not to mention he has never scored 20 goals in the EPL before in fact his best return in the EPL is 18 once and after that it's 11twice and the other 4 seasons he's been in single digits for goals. That is the definition of unreliability and Arsenal have always stood by him.

If he stays healthy and has 3 good seasons out of 8 he better not get a big head and leave as he owes Arsenal more then he has given them and remember that means he would have to stay healthy this year which if anyone is predicting he doesn't miss a big part of the season then there really just ignoring all facts and reason and putting there fanboy hat on.

If Arsenal want to keep him they are going to have to break there wage structure by a pretty big margin and I'll take the other side of the coin and say do you really want to do that for a guy who has proven he can't stay healthy? I know teams and fans get caught up in the moment but is this the guy you really want to invest your future in? If so, buyer beware. Bayern thought Robben's issues would magically go away and he's been terribly unreliable outside the one season he stayed healthy.

IT's really a tough decision for Arsenal and while he's an awesome player this situation is not black and white. I mean they really have accomplished nothing with him and who knows what would have happened had they had a guy who stays healthy and bags goals year in and year out and is someone they could count on like a Rooney, Drogba, Villa, Eto'o, Ibra etc etc because thats the kind of money he's going to want.

who said he was asking for a rise in wage?
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:32 am

he deserves better but its his choice...great player just trying to help the team he likes nothing wrong with that...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 am

amazing how immediate the self-defense mechanisms, were reacted by the arsenal fans, starting to make point as to whether he has strong affiliation with arsenal or not, the thread title, imo is nothing but fact.

van persie is too good for arsenal, he should be in a top team that can actually win.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 am

Legends cause the change in their teams.

RVP has the chance to become a legend of the game and win something with Arsenal (which at the moment is something close to myth) or he can go to a team and be one of the winning cogs.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 am

The Madrid One wrote:amazing how immediate the self-defense mechanisms, were reacted by the arsenal fans, starting to make point as to whether he has strong affiliation with arsenal or not, the thread title, imo is nothing but fact.

van persie is too good for arsenal, he should be in a top team that can actually win.

This is soo disrespectful I don't even know where to start. Who are you to say Arsenal can't win anything? I should say that Real Madrid won't win anything this year, due to being in the same country as Barcelona and competing in the Champions League with obviously superior teams, but that would be idiotic as their is always a chance in football. Also, saying Arsenal isn't a top team after 7 ? Games into the season is *bleep* idiotic. Liverpool's Suarez is too good and should leave. So should Cesar. Am I doing it right ? You ignorant posters obviously seem to do know how to do this better then me.

Also , Milanfan7 once told me why he trolls every once in a while : " If you don't troll them and put them in their place, they get cocky. " EXACT WORDS Wink
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:36 pm

Ronaldo is too good for Madrid should go to Barcelona imo.
Should go somewhere so he can win trophies.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:40 pm

ali8775 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:amazing how immediate the self-defense mechanisms, were reacted by the arsenal fans, starting to make point as to whether he has strong affiliation with arsenal or not, the thread title, imo is nothing but fact.

This is soo disrespectful I don't even know where to start. Who are you to say Arsenal can't win anything? I should say that Real Madrid won't win anything this year, due to being in the same country as Barcelona and competing in the Champions League with obviously superior teams, but that would be idiotic as their is always a chance in football. Also, saying Arsenal isn't a top team after 7 ? Games into the season is *bleep* idiotic. Liverpool's Suarez is too good and should leave. So should Cesar. Am I doing it right ? You ignorant posters obviously seem to do know how to do this better then me.

Also , Milanfan7 once told me why he trolls every once in a while : " If you don't troll them and put them in their place, they get cocky. " EXACT WORDS Wink

Thing is with the Liverpool comparison they are on the up whilst Arsenal are on the down & by Cesar which one you mean Julio? :?:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:42 pm

ali8775 wrote:Milanfan7 once told me why he trolls every once in a while : " If you don't troll them and put them in their place, they get cocky. " EXACT WORDS Wink
I hope you tiger uppercut him in the nose
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Ade wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

Thing is with the Liverpool comparison they are on the up whilst Arsenal are on the down & by Cesar which one you mean Julio? :?:

why so? I don't understand it

yes I do
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Lex wrote:
ali8775 wrote:Milanfan7 once told me why he trolls every once in a while : " If you don't troll them and put them in their place, they get cocky. " EXACT WORDS Wink
I hope you tiger uppercut him in the nose
It was in my house, I couldn't stain my carpets now could I ? Razz Razz Razz
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:04 pm

jibers wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: And lets not forget that although we didn't buy anyone,atleast we didn't sell our two best players.

But you did sell 1 of them in Pirlo..
If you think that pirlo was better than ibra,ts,pato,robinho,boateng,abate,and abiatti last season then you never watched Milan play last season.
Had a bad season, but Pirlo is exactly the type of player you'd be needing right now.

But well, he was on a free you didn't have much of a choice.

He raped your team...
I wont callhat performance "rape", it is not like what Messi is used to against Man U.

But I wont like to go off topic.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:08 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: And lets not forget that although we didn't buy anyone,atleast we didn't sell our two best players.

If you think that pirlo was better than ibra,ts,pato,robinho,boateng,abate,and abiatti last season then you never watched Milan play last season.
Had a bad season, but Pirlo is exactly the type of player you'd be needing right now.

I think we had all the choice, benching him, contract offer with half his current pay, basically meant "thank you for the service we dont need you anymore", on the other hand Arsenal had no choice with Fabregas. Laughing
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:12 pm

baresi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:

I think we had all the choice, benching him, contract offer with half his current pay, basically meant "thank you for the service we dont need you anymore", on the other hand Arsenal had no choice with Fabregas. Laughing

it's funny how you attack other teams to defend yours Razz
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next