RealGunner
michael1
Abramovich
El Chelsea Fuerte
milanfan7
58 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Van persie is too good for arsenal. - Page 2 Empty Re: Van persie is too good for arsenal.

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 am

You know 500 mil is peanuts to Berlusconi, right?

That's just an excuse they used for not finding anyone wanting to go to Milan.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Van persie is too good for arsenal. - Page 2 Empty Re: Van persie is too good for arsenal.

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

truth is, no player was on a bossman during the summer, no top rated AM at least.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 pm

No top rated AM is going to be on a free. Hell, no top rated player.

Basically there wasn't anyone available or were fantasy targets.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Sushi Master wrote:No top rated AM is going to be on a free. Hell, no top rated player.

What about Mata?

I don't get what kind of excuse that is. Arsenal clearly needed to add top rated players, especially after Fab and Nasri left, but they have a strict wage and transfer fee structure that doesn't enable them to. Which is unfortunate.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:No top rated AM is going to be on a free. Hell, no top rated player.

What about Mata?

I don't get what kind of excuse that is. Arsenal clearly needed to add top rated players, especially after Fab and Nasri left, but they have a strict wage and transfer fee structure that doesn't enable them to. Which is unfortunate.
I was on Milan's failure in the whole Mr. X thing.

Arsenal's transfer strategy was shit and I'll be the first to admit it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

What about Mata?

I was on Milan's failure in the whole Mr. X thing.

Arsenal's transfer strategy was shit and I'll be the first to admit it.

Oh, my bad. Embarassed

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Sushi Master wrote:You know 500 mil is peanuts to Berlusconi, right?

That's just an excuse they used for not finding anyone wanting to go to Milan.
500 million euros isn't peanuts to berlesconi. It's equivalent to approximately 6% of his total money.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:14 pm

And lets not forget that although we didn't buy anyone,atleast we didn't sell our two best players.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 pm

500 Million to Berlosconi is 25,000,000 dances with strippers, or 500,000 nights with top hookers.

that's a big sacrifice tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Milanfan7...ur obsession with Arsenal ain't healthy, man. :facepalm: Leave them be.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: And lets not forget that although we didn't buy anyone,atleast we didn't sell our two best players.

But you did sell 1 of them in Pirlo..
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: And lets not forget that although we didn't buy anyone,atleast we didn't sell our two best players.

If you think that pirlo was better than ibra,ts,pato,robinho,boateng,abate,and abiatti last season then you never watched Milan play last season.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:

If you think that pirlo was better than ibra,ts,pato,robinho,boateng,abate,and abiatti last season then you never watched Milan play last season.
Had a bad season, but Pirlo is exactly the type of player you'd be needing right now.

But well, he was on a free you didn't have much of a choice.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:

Had a bad season, but Pirlo is exactly the type of player you'd be needing right now.

But well, he was on a free you didn't have much of a choice.

He raped your team...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm

I do agree that Van Persie is being pretty amazing at the moment.

I don't believe in the 'too good for a team' rubbish. A player should be where he wants to be.

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm

if he had any ambition hed leave arsenal

injured in the stands watching a title chasing team, finally injury free yet hes in a struggliing mid table side...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 pm

cyberman wrote:if he had any ambition hed leave arsenal

injured in the stands watching a title chasing team, finally injury free yet hes in a struggliing mid table side...
Atlast,someone with a brain.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:26 pm

LOL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:28 pm

The irony.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:07 pm

cyberman wrote:if he had any ambition hed leave arsenal

He's in his prime too, if he wants more silverware he knows what he has to do :arrow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: He should leave and go to a big club.
Van persie is too good for arsenal. - Page 2 Fail%20Thread
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:

I am a huge fan of Ibra so I did watch many Milan games last season and I can't argue that Pirlo had a bad season, but that means after 10 years(?) of service to Milan you guys let him go to Juve for free?? Pirlo is a legend of the game and 1-of-a-kind player - meaning a player like him MAYBE comes around once every 20 years. Just because he's old doesn't mean he's lost his vision or passing ability. He was never a speedy player. The guy is so skilled and elegant on the ball that he could play for many more years at the top.

I'm still laughing at you guys.."ZOMG, but...but.. SILVERWAREZ!!!" like it's the most important thing in the game. Sure, every player wants to win, but stop acting like nothing else matters other than a *bleep* piece of metal. RVP is loyal to the club and more importantly the people who made him who he is. I can't even believe some of you. He knows the situation his club is in and he's a true captain and leader, not a mercenary. He's wants to lead the club to trophies rather than get carried to trophies.. No player is bigger than the club.

Let's say you're dating the girl you've been in love with for years, and you're both very happy. Then one day she gets very sick and is in a lot of pain and suffering but can still recover, even though it might take a while. Would you jump ship to a more attractive girl with more money and "assets" ? Or would you stick by your girl's side. You guys have no *bleep* clue how passionate RVP is about his club, considering he's been an Arsenal fan since he was a boy, and his status at the club. He's become the symbol of Arsenal. What does he have to prove? He's a world class player and one of the best attackers in the game. If he were to leave Arsenal for a currently more promising club, I am sure many would lose much respect for him, and I am not just speaking of Arsenal fans.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:24 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:

I am a huge fan of Ibra so I did watch many Milan games last season and I can't argue that Pirlo had a bad season, but that means after 10 years(?) of service to Milan you guys let him go to Juve for free?? Pirlo is a legend of the game and 1-of-a-kind player - meaning a player like him MAYBE comes around once every 20 years. Just because he's old doesn't mean he's lost his vision or passing ability. He was never a speedy player. The guy is so skilled and elegant on the ball that he could play for many more years at the top.

I'm still laughing at you guys.."ZOMG, but...but.. SILVERWAREZ!!!" like it's the most important thing in the game. Sure, every player wants to win, but stop acting like nothing else matters other than a *bleep* piece of metal. RVP is loyal to the club and more importantly the people who made him who he is. I can't even believe some of you. He knows the situation his club is in and he's a true captain and leader, not a mercenary. He's wants to lead the club to trophies rather than get carried to trophies.. No player is bigger than the club.

Let's say you're dating the girl you've been in love with for years, and you're both very happy. Then one day she gets very sick and is in a lot of pain and suffering but can still recover, even though it might take a while. Would you jump ship to a more attractive girl with more money and "assets" ? Or would you stick by your girl's side. You guys have no *bleep* clue how passionate RVP is about his club, considering he's been an Arsenal fan since he was a boy, and his status at the club. He's become the symbol of Arsenal. What does he have to prove? He's a world class player and one of the best attackers in the game. If he were to leave Arsenal for a currently more promising club, I am sure many would lose much respect for him, and I am not just speaking of Arsenal fans.

rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. xavi's is on goal legacy...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:33 pm

jibers wrote: rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. xavi's is on goal legacy...

Just because Xavi and I are both obsessed with Arsenal, doesn't mean we are the same person Thumbs up
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:45 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:you deserve to be attacked because you didnt explain why, you didnt give an explanation and just opened up a pointless one sentenced thread to troll.
Why? Because arsenal have no ambitions,all they do is buy youngsters and more youngsters. Rvp should go to a team which wants to win.

benayoun 30
arteta 29
mertesacker 26
santos 27
park 25
oxlade 18

Wink

+ Gervinho 24
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:52 pm

:lol!: So Arsenal is in pain and suffering. Xavi was right then.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next