Alex to Juve is done ?

+2
Keyzar
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Alex to Juve is done ? Empty Alex to Juve is done ?

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:27 pm

The British press takes for the transfer or almost done by Alex (29) from Chelsea to Juventus. The claims itasportpress.it, which incorporates confirmations from, precisely, the printed English according to which the Brazilian defender will move to Juventus in January for a figure close to 10 million euros.

The two clubs are expected to meet soon to polish the final details of a deal that seems to have done (the player has admitted the contacts between his agent and Juventus) and that would exclude the arrival of another central verdict, Rhodolfo (25 ), younger compatriot, but also more expensive and difficult to remove. Reached by the time agreement with the player in fact, seem exhausting negotiations with Sao Paulo and Atletico Paranense, the two companies whose shares belong to the label of Rhodolfo. Juventus then, decided to turn the lens summer Alex firmly to shore up the defense department, offering an alternative to Antonio Conte internationally Bonucci, Barzagli and Chiellini ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Alex to Juve is done ? Empty Re: Alex to Juve is done ?

Post by Keyzar Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 pm

My only problem with Alex is that he seems to be a bit immobile, i mean can't turn quickly which is a very important aspect defenders should be good at.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:14 am

sorry i dont want Alex.i dont find any simple reason why to sign a player with very high salary that wants to play when you already have 3 players as starters because i believe that both Chiel Barz and Bonuc are good to start.

i prefer a younger promising guy that he can stay on the bench with no complain and he is promising.so i dont see any reason to sign Alex except if one of your defender gets injure.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:11 am

I wish we got Rhodolfo but not upset if we sign Alex!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:15 am

Keyzar wrote:My only problem with Alex is that he seems to be a bit immobile, i mean can't turn quickly which is a very important aspect defenders should be good at.

a bit? hes about as mobile as a garbage truck in all fairness, if you play him reguarly your gonna need a fast CB to pair with him
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:17 am

fatman123 wrote:
Keyzar wrote:My only problem with Alex is that he seems to be a bit immobile, i mean can't turn quickly which is a very important aspect defenders should be good at.

a bit? hes about as mobile as a garbage truck in all fairness, if you play him reguarly your gonna need a fast CB to pair with him

That cracked me up Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down