MJ
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
50 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 12 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by Quinten Metsys Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Barcelona risk losing their superkid Gerard Deulofeu over a contract row.

The Daily Mail says Arsenal and Chelsea are maintaining interest in the contract wrangle between Barcelona and 17-year-old Deulofeu.

He has a £3.75million release clause but is unsure about signing a new contract unless he gets assurances about figuring in the first team soon.

Both London clubs enquired about him in the summer.

Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:57 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is closing in on a deal for Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero.

Marca says Wenger has approached Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho to get an update on his availability.

Granero has been strongly linked with a £6m move to the north London club and Wenger is hoping to land his signature in January.

With Abou Diaby suffering yet another injury setback and Jack Wilshere facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines, the Arsenal boss is keen to strengthen his midfield and has identified Granero as one of his main transfer targets.

Wow 6 million is a steal, you dont get deals like this anymore.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ernie_schwarz wrote:Mario Gotze has refused to pledge his future to Borussia Dortmund.

Chelsea and Arsenal are chasing the young attacking midfielder.

Gotze said: "I designed a plan with my agent, Volker Struth which stipulates that I will always play in the [Champions League]. That's my goal and that is important to me. But no-one can predict what will happen in the coming months and years.

"It is an honour, of course, if a big club like Bayern Munich are interested me. Basically I cannot and will not rule out anything.

"I have a contract signed until June 2014 but I really do not know what can happen in the coming months. It depends on many things and I now prefer to live day by day and improve my game with the team and fight for everything."

I want Gotze more than Hazard, I want more German players at Arsenal.

Both of them are classy players and signing even one of them will do us a world of good....
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
ernie_schwarz wrote:Mario Gotze has refused to pledge his future to Borussia Dortmund.

Gotze said: "I designed a plan with my agent, Volker Struth which stipulates that I will always play in the [Champions League]. That's my goal and that is important to me. But no-one can predict what will happen in the coming months and years.

"It is an honour, of course, if a big club like Bayern Munich are interested me. Basically I cannot and will not rule out anything.

"I have a contract signed until June 2014 but I really do not know what can happen in the coming months. It depends on many things and I now prefer to live day by day and improve my game with the team and fight for everything."

Amen, makes two of us. Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:00 pm

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Amen, makes two of us. Smile

I have been saying this for so long, I want more German players no more French players please.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:02 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:
Both of them are classy players and signing even one of them will do us a world of good....

Gotze will play in many world cups and is surrounded by great players and also he is German and can bring more German players to Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Lots of news outlets saying deal is nearly done for granero
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:15 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:Arsenal are in transfer talks with Real Madrid.

Madrid media sources say Arsenal reps met with Real sports chief Miguel Pardeza last Friday in Spain.

Real midfielder Esteban Granero dominated discussions, though youngsters Jese Rodriguez and Alvaro Morata were also on the agenda for the Gunners.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More youngsters??I hope at least one of them is DEFENDER cos we sorely lack youth defenders....

two of our brightest youngsters,

jese is a winger and morata a forward,

morata recently declined moves to a couple of PL/LaLiga clubs, he wouldnt leave, while jese just got promoted to our B-team and he is already one of their best players
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:Lots of news outlets saying deal is nearly done for granero

will wenger change to 4-4-2??? he is better than arteta, imagine granero-wilshere combo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:Lots of news outlets saying deal is nearly done for granero

Cant wait. drinking
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:22 pm

We've been linked with Jese Rodriguez before, I think, but Alvaro Morata is a new one. Morata is a posibillity, since our striker situation at all levels leaves a bit to be desired, but Jese I doubt we'll go for since we have Ryo and Chamberlain. No need to add another talent.

The Granero links are popping up quite frequently. If we do sign him, I imagine he'll play in his preferred role behind the striker with Arteta and Song behind him. I have my reservations about him, but really you can't do much wrong with £5mil.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Absolutely no news in Spain about this... i think it's made up. Not that it won't happen in the future. But unless someone like AS reports something, it's highly unlikely.

As far as Morata, Jese, etc.... there's zero chance. They all have multiple years left on their contracts and are all highly regarded by Madrid. Like Canales and Sarabia, we only move players like this if we have a buyback option in 2-3 years (glorified loans).

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:Absolutely no news in Spain about this... i think it's made up. Not that it won't happen in the future. But unless someone like AS reports something, it's highly unlikely.

As far as Morata, Jese, etc.... there's zero chance. They all have multiple years left on their contracts and are all highly regarded by Madrid. Like Canales and Sarabia, we only move players like this if we have a buyback option in 2-3 years (glorified loans).

Arsenal midfielder has suffered another setback in its set-up and Wenger has launched a drive to sign the Madrid Esteban Granero, as published today 'Metro'.

The gunner team leader is concerned about the absence of their star Jack Wilshere and Diaby over this season and has sent a delegation to Madrid to thrash out a deal to secure the services of Esteban Granero.

Barn is one of the regular players Mourinho, but at the end of last season had participated in 32 games and Arsenal believes that Portuguese is not the work of letting go. The 'pirate', valued at 7 million euros, is also being followed by Malaga. However, according to 'Goal.com' was a delegation from Arsenal last week in Madrid for talks.

Wenger had some hope of recovering Diaby in November, but suffered a muscle injury could have him down at least three weeks. "We will not see for a while, the next three weeks. I'm worried, but was more concerned about three months ago. His ankle was not right, but the operation went very well," said French.

"Now, you have to adjust is your muscle strength. He has had two minor muscle problems and is able to get rid of them in the next two or three weeks, you are ready. It is a good time to get to recover as we have a break of two weeks after the Sabbath. "

but i am just alittle bit sceptic about this all, he cant fill the shoes cesc left behind eventhough he is an upgrade of arteta, parejo wouldve made more sense imo, oh well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I dont know if he is better then Arteta or not. Arteta has been excellent for us
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:45 pm

He is very good posession based

But tends to hold up the ball for longer than needed, also his shots are the best ive seen in a while......

There you go; passes good, oh yh he also defends very well and his shots are god-like, if he sign i just hopes he doesnt turn into a chamack

but parejo is still better
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:12 pm

@Jay

At all levels? We have Afobe and Campbel who both look extremely promising and are hard workers as well, so unless something unfortunate happens, I can't see how they would NOT turn out to be good players.

I don't think we'd be going for another young attacker. Ryo, AOC on the wings and Afobe/Campbel up front. We're sorta set haha
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:22 pm

Afobe is currently injured and it's uncertain how he'll be when he returns, and Campbell's work permit may be an issue.

First team wise, we know the likes of Vela, Bendnter, Park and Chamakh won't be sticking around for much longer, leaving us with van Persie and... that's it. In the reserves, it's just Freeman who plays more as a winger nowadays.

So I suppose it would hurt to add another young striker to the mix, just to have a few more options. That said, someone different from Morata would be better. Not that he's not a good prosepct, but in terms of playing style him, Afobe and Campbell are all exactly alike.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Bendtner is extremely hard to offload with his wages, and the performances he has been putting in for Sunderland have hardly improved the situation.
Park has 2 years left, and I'm really uncertain as to the whole army thing so I don't know what's the deal with that, but something about him tells me that he will be really good for this team.
Vela is just not going to be good enough for the EPL, unless his loan spell drastically improves him
Chamakh is doing everything right except scoring goals. Offloading him wouldn't be hard, but I wouldn't want to see him go tbh.

It's a complicated situation, but if we were in the market for a striker, then someone who would be able to play for the first team is definitely a bigger priority than youngsters
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Abel Hernandez is my favorite young striker.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Godolski. :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 pm

srigooner wrote:Godolski. :bow:

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 12 God_Is_Coming_Look_Busy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:44 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:Godolski. :bow:

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 12 God_Is_Coming_Look_Busy
I thought he was already here :coffee:.

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 12 Rvp-11_33694

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 am

I'm not Gunner sign Granero says Wenger
Arsene Wenger has ruled Arsenal out of the chase for Real Madrid’s Esteban Granero.

That will leave the way open for injury-hit Valencia to make a move for the £10million-rated 24-year-old, who is likely to leave the Bernabeu in January.

The Gunners have been linked with the Spain Under-21 forward, but Wenger says he is not interested.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-transfer-gossip-Esteban-Granero-of-Real-Madrid-is-not-a-target-says-Arsene-Wenger-article826985.html#ixzz1cpiFYXRx
Laughing Suspect

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:22 am

sina90 wrote:I'm not Gunner sign Granero says Wenger
Arsene Wenger has ruled Arsenal out of the chase for Real Madrid’s Esteban Granero.

That will leave the way open for injury-hit Valencia to make a move for the £10million-rated 24-year-old, who is likely to leave the Bernabeu in January.

The Gunners have been linked with the Spain Under-21 forward, but Wenger says he is not interested.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-transfer-gossip-Esteban-Granero-of-Real-Madrid-is-not-a-target-says-Arsene-Wenger-article826985.html#ixzz1cpiFYXRx
Laughing Suspect

No big loss there, was never too excited about him anyway. But as we all know Wenger has said the following things before doing them "I will not sell Nasri/Fabregas and I will not buy Mertesacker and I will not sign 30+ players to 4 year contracts." more or less.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am

MJGunner wrote:No big loss there, was never too excited about him anyway. But as we all know Wenger has said the following things before doing them "I will not sell Nasri/Fabregas and I will not buy Mertesacker and I will not sign 30+ players to 4 year contracts." more or less.

Knew someone would bring those up. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:31 am

There's just a few things wrong with that report:

Granero isn't a forward.

Granero is 24, thus too old to be call the "U21 forward".

He isn't rated at £10mil. It's half that, actually.

There are no quotes from Wenger himself. Then again, Wenger said "no" about Arshavin and looked what happened there.

I'm not bothered either way, but if papers are going to rule us out of signing somebody at least they could do is get their facts straight.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next