Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot.

+9
Jeps33178
The Nature Boy
Zealous
aford92
Kev
StevieRayVaughan
Messi
Albiceleste
Harmonica
13 posters

Go down

Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Empty Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot.

Post by Harmonica Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:24 am

http://news.adidas.com/GLOBAL/PERFORMANCE/adizero-f50-powered-by-micoach/s/3353ae67-c34c-4b23-a446-516696142f97

29-Sep-2011, Herzogenaurach, Germany
adidas unveils the intelligent football boot, the adizero f50 powered by miCoach. Soon to be made famous as the ground breaking 'football boot with a brain', the 2011 adizero f50 is bringing smart technology to the field of play. Football is faster than ever before and the need for speed has never been greater. miCoach turns the adizero f50 into the ultimate digital training tool by letting you track and upload performance data including speed, maximum speed, number of sprints, distance, distance at high intensity levels and time. The adizero f50 boot includes a cavity in the outsole unit which houses the revolutionary miCoach SPEED_CELL™, capturing 360° movement and measuring key performance metrics including speed, average speed (recorded every second), maximum speed (recorded every five seconds), number of sprints, distance, distance at high intensity levels, steps and stride rates. The on-board memory stores all your measurements during your game or training for up to seven hours and then wirelessly transmits the on pitch performance data to your tablet, PC or MAC.

All this technology, coupled with the regular boot features, makes this one fancy boot that only weighs 165g. While professionals like Messi, Gareth Bale, Samir Nasri and Ashley Young will be sporting these boots come November, they aren’t just for the elite players.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Empty Re: Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot.

Post by Albiceleste Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:26 am

jiopsi wrote:http://news.adidas.com/GLOBAL/PERFORMANCE/adizero-f50-powered-by-micoach/s/3353ae67-c34c-4b23-a446-516696142f97

adidas unveils the intelligent football boot, the adizero f50 powered by miCoach. Soon to be made famous as the ground breaking 'football boot with a brain', the 2011 adizero f50 is bringing smart technology to the field of play. Football is faster than ever before and the need for speed has never been greater. miCoach turns the adizero f50 into the ultimate digital training tool by letting you track and upload performance data including speed, maximum speed, number of sprints, distance, distance at high intensity levels and time. The adizero f50 boot includes a cavity in the outsole unit which houses the revolutionary miCoach SPEED_CELL™️, capturing 360° movement and measuring key performance metrics including speed, average speed (recorded every second), maximum speed (recorded every five seconds), number of sprints, distance, distance at high intensity levels, steps and stride rates. The on-board memory stores all your measurements during your game or training for up to seven hours and then wirelessly transmits the on pitch performance data to your tablet, PC or MAC.

All this technology, coupled with the regular boot features, makes this one fancy boot that only weighs 165g. While professionals like Messi, Gareth Bale, Samir Nasri and Ashley Young will be sporting these boots come November, they aren’t just for the elite players.
banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Empty Re: Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot.

Post by Messi Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 am

Nike had this for a while.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:29 am

that is so freaking awesome man. too bad it will be too expensive for us ( i am assuming), just for the professionals i guess. Just one question, doesn't the club already record these datas? Or is it just for the players to check the data personally?

Also, did you hear about the new shin guard (with a chip) that can tell the refs if there was contact or not etc?

Football will probably be changing in a decade or so with all these cool technologies.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Mr.Hendrix wrote:that is so freaking awesome man. too bad it will be too expensive for us ( i am assuming), just for the professionals i guess. Just one question, doesn't the club already record these datas? Or is it just for the players to check the data personally?

Also, did you hear about the new shin guard (with a chip) that can tell the refs if there was contact or not etc?

Football will probably be changing in a decade or so with all these cool technologies.
IMPLEMENT. THAT. CHIP. TECHNOLOGY. INTO. THE. GAME. NOW! DO. IT. SEPP. IF. YOU. ARE. A. MAN.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:20 pm

I wish they would stop with all these fancy boots, they don't make you a better player. What was wrong with the good, old boots that weren't green, purple and orange and didn't have chips inside them or a panel on the side that makes your touch better?

Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Puma-king-xl
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Adidas%20F50%20Adizero%20Prime%20FG%20Green%20Dark%20Blue
:facepalm: :facepalm: That's right, DOUBLE FACEPALM!!
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:32 pm

I play barefoot like the real OG's.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Adidas-kaiser-5-liga-kopacky

I like the flashy colorful boots, but they are all so light and flimsy, and TBH someitmes so lame looking... What ever happend to the classics? Nice shout out on the Puma Kings lol...

I cant find a pic of my old Sky Blue pantofola d'oro boots... but they were so nice lol
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:50 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Adidas-kaiser-5-liga-kopacky

I like the flashy colorful boots, but they are all so light and flimsy, and TBH someitmes so lame looking... What ever happend to the classics? Nice shout out on the Puma Kings lol...

I cant find a pic of my old Sky Blue pantofola d'oro boots... but they were so nice lol

Sarcasm? scratch
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:23 am

jiopsi wrote:http://news.adidas.com/GLOBAL/PERFORMANCE/adizero-f50-powered-by-micoach/s/3353ae67-c34c-4b23-a446-516696142f97

adidas unveils the intelligent football boot, the adizero f50 powered by miCoach. Soon to be made famous as the ground breaking 'football boot with a brain', the 2011 adizero f50 is bringing smart technology to the field of play. Football is faster than ever before and the need for speed has never been greater. miCoach turns the adizero f50 into the ultimate digital training tool by letting you track and upload performance data including speed, maximum speed, number of sprints, distance, distance at high intensity levels and time. The adizero f50 boot includes a cavity in the outsole unit which houses the revolutionary miCoach SPEED_CELL™️, capturing 360° movement and measuring key performance metrics including speed, average speed (recorded every second), maximum speed (recorded every five seconds), number of sprints, distance, distance at high intensity levels, steps and stride rates. The on-board memory stores all your measurements during your game or training for up to seven hours and then wirelessly transmits the on pitch performance data to your tablet, PC or MAC.

I was SO proud of you for your first EVER post not involving MEssi til i read the last sentence Sad

A man can only dream
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:23 am

Any excuse to hike the price up over the £100 mark
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:24 am

So it's basically Nike Plus on crack?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:08 am

Jeps33178 wrote:I was SO proud of you for your first EVER post not involving MEssi til i read the last sentence Sad

A man can only dream
Madrid fans trolling yet again. Rolling Eyes
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:11 am

That boot is so fugly, it will be a right fit for Mehssi
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:40 am

i'm big fan of the Adidas Adipure's and Nike Tiempo Legends...good classic boots

Adidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. 366201_136_Nike_Tiempo_Legend_III_FG_White_zmAdidas new adizero f50 miCoach boots, chip in a boot. Adidas_adipure_iv_trx_fg_soccer_shoes3_6
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:28 am

Apparently the data will be made public:

Messi will from next month on wear boots with a chip that will register all his movements. The data will be made public online. #adidas [ec]

Perorder seem to be from 180$ to 280$ http://www.soccer.com/channels/micoach/index.php?cm_mmc=spotlight1-_-092911micoach-_-bodylink-_-micoach
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Damn that's going to be awesome. Adidas > Nike

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down