Lex
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mike Dean Is a Pleb - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Dean Is a Pleb

Post by Kev Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:46 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Lex wrote:Mike Dean Is a Pleb - Page 2 Imager

How is this iffy? Only way it could've been more blatant is if VDV grabbed it out of the air, polished it with his shirt, then put it back on the pitch
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/%E2%80%AAaustralia-denied-the-most-blatant-penalty-ever-the-womens-world-cup-equitorial-guinea-12252786/
F*CK MY LIFE.
I don't know what's worse, the player's handball or the referee's inability to see it.
Again, F*CK MY LIFE.

Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 am

At the end of the day we lost and thats it forget the excuses and what not.

We are havin a bad season and our team isnt that good anymore!!

Its time we all realised that unless some major changes are made we are on a downward spiral.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 am

Three Australians posting in a row, it's a record, excluding the Australia section cheers.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Dnmac :facepalm:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 pm

ali8775 wrote:Dnmac :facepalm:

You guys do know that the reasonable Arsenal posters and non Arsenal fans in this thread agree that it was your defense and keeper that lost you the game and not the ref.

You can face palm all you want but at the end of the day it's you guys who look like sore losers and have totally lost any objectivity with issues regarding your team.

Listen to your fans with there head on straight if you wont listen to me, you guys prove that you can't take part in any discussion about Arsenal with out saying there's some deep conspiracy with the refs that cost you the game and with your transfers and keeper you think you have a great backline and keeper. It's sad that 3-4 Arsenal fans bring down the whole group. Grow up, bad officiating happens to everyone and there were tons of way worse decisions that happened this weekend and you guys of course wont let it go. Blame your keeper and don't rely on soft cards to get a player sent off to win a game, it's pathetic.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

You guys do know that the reasonable Arsenal posters and non Arsenal fans in this thread agree that it was your defense and keeper that lost you the game and not the ref.

You can face palm all you want but at the end of the day it's you guys who look like sore losers and have totally lost any objectivity with issues regarding your team.

Listen to your fans with there head on straight if you wont listen to me, you guys prove that you can't take part in any discussion about Arsenal with out saying there's some deep conspiracy with the refs that cost you the game and with your transfers and keeper you think you have a great backline and keeper. It's sad that 3-4 Arsenal fans bring down the whole group. Grow up, bad officiating happens to everyone and there were tons of way worse decisions that happened this weekend and you guys of course wont let it go. Blame your keeper and don't rely on soft cards to get a player sent off to win a game, it's pathetic.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, you try attacking me every game, I didn't even say anything about the loss to be a sore loser, you're just really defensive, it's because you know your the worst poster on this site LOL
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by HscouserZ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:11 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, you try attacking me every game, I didn't even say anything about the loss to be a sore loser, you're just really defensive, it's because you know your the worst poster on this site LOL

LOOOOOL !!! :lol!: :lol!: THATS PWNAGE LOOOL
HscouserZ
HscouserZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Mike Dean :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:55 pm

ali8775 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

hahahahahahaha. FINISH HIM ALI. FINISH HIMMMMMMMMM.

lol dnmac, if we're speaking objectively. (I even underlined it for you) Van retard had a yellow then did a hand ball (second yellow) and then celebrated with the fans (third yellow) See, if you add all those up, he deserves a blue card (severing a limb). Don't sit there and honestly say that the first goal was fair, save some face broseph.

We played some mediocre football and Szczesny should have saved that ball, but he was unbelievable for the rest of the game while the defense was shook up by losing the best RB in football. There's really no point in any Gooner paying any attention to dnmac if he's this hard headed and unreasonable.

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:47 pm

What's hard headed? At 1-1 your keeper made a total howler from a shot 30 yards out and lost you the game.

And you guys refuse to blame him ever. BTW he lost you the Carling Cup as well. Why he gets no blame is hilarious it's like you want to believe that your keeping problems are solved and it's not an issue anymore. Take quotes from your own fans not me.

Tbf, it was hard for the ref to see that it was a handball although the linesma shoulda seen it.

"And what really cost us today was our abysmal defending. Nobody can deny it. I don't give a s*** if the ref gave the right call and it ended 1-1 today, if it means that after the next match were gonna have to revisit a controversial decision like an offside goal because we were too crap to defend the goal in the first place. We ain't gonna win jack this season or next season, or seasons to come if we don't sort out this defending issue. And that's the truth."

At the end of the day we lost and thats it forget the excuses and what not.

We are havin a bad season and our team isnt that good anymore!!"

"Its time we all realised that unless some major changes are made we are on a downward spiral."

The fact is I told you guys you were going to suck this year and I was called an Idiot, I told you Nasri and Fab were gone and you said no way Fab loved Arsenal and Nasri just want's a raise, I told you your buys in the market were bad and didn't replace what you lost and you disagreed, and I told you your keeper is way overrated and your still trying to insult me.

I was right and you were wrong about everything we have argued about, if that's not the case find one thing I said that was wrong??????? It hurts to be wrong constantly, and all you can resort to is name calling or other childish antics because you guys just have low IQ's and can't be older then 15.

Please just find one thing I was wrong about and you were right about???? Otherwise, just grow up and admit you're wrong all the time and that when it comes to Arsenal you can't talk intelligently and are wrong pretty much all the time because your nothing more then a fanboy.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:08 pm

lmao I didn't read the story of your life, bro, but it's obvious that you think your the second coming of Jesus or something, get the *bleep* outta here with that b*llshit , lmao preaching about your greatness, you must think your Wigglesworth lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Tbf only read last page, dnmac4 makes valid points some people on the other hand :brickwall:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 pm

ali8775 wrote:lmao I didn't read the story of your life, bro, but it's obvious that you think your the second coming of Jesus or something, get the *bleep* outta here with that b*llshit , lmao preaching about your greatness, you must think your Wigglesworth lol

Your so easy to deal with. Basically you resort to name calling because I was right about everything and you have been proven wrong on every topic and can't even think of one you were right about. Same basic stuff from you all the time, you are so predictable it's not even funny, not to mention you have lost every single argument we have ever had and you can't even find one you were right about, fanboyism is so sad.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Ade wrote:Tbf only read last page, dnmac4 makes valid points some people on the other hand :brickwall:

Thanks dude. I feel the same way it's like beating your head against a wall when dealing with them.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Who the frick said we were gonna win shit this year? I personally never said anything about Nasri or Fabregas and I cant speak for everyone here so that's obviously not my bit of the bacon.

What I do know is that Szczesny is pure class and you're a pure troll (even if you're right about a few points) you completely lost my interest when you refused to admit that Szczesny is a good GK.

It's classic defensive psychology, you're in a corner about the Tottenham match so you revert to past cases where you were right (as shady as that is to me) and you hop off of topics when they get too hot for you to admit that you're wrong.

and lmao, you really think anyone on this forum will ever "grow up and admit" that they're "wrong all the time". You're talking like the special needs toddler in preschool who jammed a crayon too far up his nose.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:40 pm

I have a serious problem with refs so i'll refrain from commenting because i'll just look so biased.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Yes Arsenal were poorly defensively, but we play poor sometimes and win. The performance defensively was part of the reason they lost, and the Ref's desicion had an effect, then again I had to see it several times to realise it was a hand ball, so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

And oh if it was Dea Gea that made the mistake, we wouldn't hear the end of it, so its only natural Szczesny gets crucified. Torres for example scored against us but then missed an open goal and he got crucified.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:41 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:Yes Arsenal were poorly defensively, but we play poor sometimes and win. The performance defensively was part of the reason they lost, and the Ref's desicion had an effect, then again I had to see it several times to realise it was a hand ball, so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

And oh if it was Dea Gea that made the mistake, we wouldn't hear the end of it, so its only natural Szczesny gets crucified. Torres for example scored against us but then missed an open goal and he got crucified.

Because Arsenal getting crucified every season and written off and still making the Champions League 15 years running is fair? Cool story bro.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:51 pm

MJGunner wrote:
ronaldo__9 wrote:Yes Arsenal were poorly defensively, but we play poor sometimes and win. The performance defensively was part of the reason they lost, and the Ref's desicion had an effect, then again I had to see it several times to realise it was a hand ball, so he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Because Arsenal getting crucified every season and written off and still making the Champions League 15 years running is fair? Cool story bro.

I was talking specifically about Szczesny's error, not Arsenal as a whole. Make mistakes and expect to be burned, happened to us when we drew with Basel, doesn't mean it's right but it happens.

I agree though Arsenal do get excessively insulted by the opposing fans on the forum, and that's one of the reasons I didn't make a comment in the GS after the 8-2 win.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Hats off if you didn't bruise us as we're on the operating table this year. My problem is this guy saying Szczesny is overrated and only citing two mistakes. The Carling Cup screw up was a two man job and that wonder goal against Tottenham is the only other ammo he's got! it's ridiculous.

Last edited by MJGunner on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 pm

MJGunner wrote:Who the frick said we were gonna win shit this year? I personally never said anything about Nasri or Fabregas and I cant speak for everyone here so that's obviously not my bit of the bacon.

What I do know is that Szczesny is pure class and you're a pure troll (even if you're right about a few points) you completely lost my interest when you refused to admit that Szczesny is a good GK.

It's classic defensive psychology, you're in a corner about the Tottenham match so you revert to past cases where you were right (as shady as that is to me) and you hop off of topics when they get too hot for you to admit that you're wrong.

and lmao, you really think anyone on this forum will ever "grow up and admit" that they're "wrong all the time". You're talking like the special needs toddler in preschool who jammed a crayon too far up his nose.

All the people I've been arguing with said you were going to win stuff this year and be better then City. I have no clue who you are so how could I know what you said?

When did I ever say he wasn't a good keeper or switch topics and no one was talking to you, I don't even know who you are or where you came from? I Said he wasn't better then Friedel and he isn't having a great year and that if your going to blame someone blame your keeper for making a total howler from 30 yards out instead of blaming the ref for a very very close handball which you eventually came back from anyways.

No one wants to hear fans blame the ref, the calls were not even that bad, I mean did you read the thread or are you just spouting off with no knowledge of what went on.

I said your keeper is overrated by your fans and he is, plain and simple. There was a thread after the Udinese game where your fans said he was the second best keeper in the EPL and one of the best young keepers in the world, do you not think that is out of control? You guys have shipped an awful lot of goals this year and some of the blame falls on your keeper, you can't put it all on the back line who your keeper is supposed to keep organized BTW.

IT's funny because in years past it was all Almunia's fault and now it's the defenders. In the league he has shipped 4 goals to Blackburn, 8 to Manchester United, and commited the error to lose the game yesterday, he is a decent keeper but he isn't having a great season I don't understand why that's at all controversial.

And the other poster is right, De Gea gets way more of a pounding from posters and the media and I would say he is having about the same year as Szczesny if not a little better but it's very close. Do you really think he is having a great year or something?

Also, dont lie. Where did I refuse to admit he was a good keeper or change the topic?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:09 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
The fact is I told you guys you were going to suck this year and I was called an Idiot, I told you Nasri and Fab were gone and you said no way Fab loved Arsenal and Nasri just want's a raise, I told you your buys in the market were bad and didn't replace what you lost and you disagreed, and I told you your keeper is way overrated and your still trying to insult me.

This is so true. And surprisingly Ali was the main culprit here. Laughing

Last edited by english_jewel on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Mike Dean is still a pleb
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:18 am

english_jewel wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

This is so true. And surprisingly Ali was the main culprit here. Laughing

Yup, he can't be more then 15 years old so what can we expect.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:43 pm

You have no clue who I am. Which is why I said that you weren't talking to me for that bit... -.-

And since when in this forum, do you have to know someone and where they're from to recognize they're a hater? I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself to you apparently. Well you can stroll through my profile and see what you like. Properly acquainted now?

There are entire sections of this dedicated to complaining about referees, bad luck injuries etc. And a lot of it comes from Arsenal fans for a reason. So quit acting like this is new.

rofl, it was Almunia's failure that was a major contribution to recent failure, most Arsenal fans love Shezzny for a reason, he's a sick keeper, we don't put it on him when the defense is slow and under performs as it's not just his responsibility.

Please. All you did was bash Szczesny, you made it seem as though it was the end of the world by bringing up TWO examples of him failing. TWO. lmao, De Gea deserves more of a pounding A. He's more overrated than Shezzny B. He plays for the League champions C. He's played worse so far D. He had an 18 million price tag!! How does everyone forget that?

Last edited by MJGunner on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:48 pm

MJGunner wrote:You have no clue who I am. Which is why I said that you weren't talking to me for that bit... -.-

And since when in this forum, do you have to know someone and where they're from to recognize they're a hater? I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself to you apparently. Well you can stroll through my profile and see what you like. Properly acquainted now?

There are entire sections of this dedicated to complaining about referees, bad luck injuries etc. And a lot of it comes from Arsenal fans for a reason. So quit f****** acting like this is new.

rofl, it was Almunia's failure that was a major contribution to recent failure, most Arsenal fans love Shezzny for a reason, he's a sick keeper, we don't put it on him when the defense is slow and under performs as it's not just his responsibility.

Please. All you did was bash Szczesny, you made it seem as though it was the end of the world by bringing up TWO examples of him failing. TWO. lmao, De Gea deserves more of a pounding A. He's more overrated than Shezzny B. He plays for the League champions C. He's played worse so far D. He had an 18 million price tag!! How does everyone forget that?

De Gea won the Europa league with Pathetico and was brilliant the entire tournament, including a great performance in the championship game. He has accomplished things while your keeper got beat and muffed a chance at the end of the Carling Cup final to a relegation team to lose a chance at winning something and this year he lost your most important game against your biggest in-town rival.

How is he having a better season then De Gea? And I didn't point out just two things, he shipped 4 goals to freaking blackburn and 8 to United. Sure most of the fault falls on your defense but he didn't play well in those games either. I mean thats 3 bad games already this year in the prem alone and your like 6-7 games in, how is he having a better season then De Gea, what game has he lost?

Your keeper is very young so how many more examples am I supposed to have? The gaff's he made were very high profile and at this point in time De Gea has performed very well in big games for United and Atletico.

It's obvious you didn't watch him put in a monster performance for the whole Europe league, and if you want to talk about bad defending there isn't a team thats worse at the back then Atletico last 2 years, and he won them a trophy on the strength of his performances but your prob a premface so I wouldn't expect you to know that because you probably think De Gea's career just started when he entered the prem.

Do you think your keeper would have a 20 mil price tag? Not a chance.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next