Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world?

+32
The Messiah
RealGunner
jibers
Doc
Raptorgunner
billionmillion
StevieRayVaughan
Randall
Geo
Seppuku
djoe26
Zees
Grande_Milano
guest7
S
free_cat
xabi
EarlyPrototype
Lord Hades
VivaStPauli
Magricos
Deathrow898
LeSwagg James
Omniscient
BeautifulGame
Sushi Master
BarcaKizz
Albiceleste
The Madrid One
Le Samourai
El Chelsea Fuerte
BarrileteCosmico
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is he #2?

Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Vote_lcap77%Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 37 ]
Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 48

Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world?

Post by Grande_Milano Wed 28 Sep - 14:37:34

Amazing how underrated Bayern is, hope they face EPL team or Real in playoffs. Rooting for you after all this BS on forums and internet.

Ozil played like 1 season+WC, he is already rated top 10, some put him top 5, cmon now.

Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is a fit Ribery the second best player in the world?

Post by S Wed 28 Sep - 14:44:08

Grande_Milano wrote:Amazing how underrated Bayern is, hope they face EPL team or Real in playoffs. Rooting for you after all this BS on forums and internet.

Ozil played like 1 season+WC, he is already rated top 10, some put him top 5, cmon now.

Exactly Grande..Thats what my thoughts are !Madrid fans get a clue.. Very Happy

Atleast wait until this season to make a real judgement..He has been fully integrated into the team now hence the chemistry would be much more improved amongst Real Madrid players..I am not questioning his talent as he has loads of it..Reserve your judgment until then..

He is simply not in the same league as Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Robben,Ronaldo at the moment..Even Ribery is better than Oezil..

But i still maintain he will eventually break into the Top 5 but not at the moment..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed 28 Sep - 14:59:43

If we are basing it on last season Ozil was easily top 10. Doesn't matter if he played 1 season or 100. last season he was top 10.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed 28 Sep - 15:12:44

When did how good Bayern is become the topic of the thread ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed 28 Sep - 15:18:07

When they bitchslapped City?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed 28 Sep - 20:52:10

top 5 at the best imo
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Wed 28 Sep - 21:38:24

No, not the 2nd best but he is top 5.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Wed 28 Sep - 22:10:20

I don't see how he can be better than Messi.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Thu 29 Sep - 1:40:38

I couldn't even continue reading some post..

Just a question to the Admins.. is this a trolling forum, or a football forum?
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Randall Thu 29 Sep - 5:17:13

no but robben is

Randall
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu 29 Sep - 5:26:45

Geo wrote:I couldn't even continue reading some post..

Just a question to the Admins.. is this a trolling forum, or a football forum?
Ronaldo or Ribéry? banana
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu 29 Sep - 8:46:40

I really hate Ronaldo, i really do. Ever since he refused to give me a autograph 3 years ago, I have passionately hated him ever since. But from what i have noticed, most barca fans here seem to hate on ronaldo only to make Messi look better. I would go punch ronaldo in the face if given the opportunity, however even I can admit Ronaldo is much (not just a little) much more better than Ribery.

If you are so sure Messi is better, then why always bring it up in every thread trying to belittle ronaldo? This is just purely based on my observation.

For example, I always look at it this way. Since I support A.Madrid, if I have a choice between Ronaldo and Messi who would I take for my team? Now, personally I prefer MEssi more since he is my kind of a player. However, if I want A.madrid to even challenge for the title, then I would pick Ronaldo 10/10 times since I know he will perform regardless. His consistency is scary. Just my 2 cents.

However, I still hate Ronaldo (selfish, arrogant, bastard) for refusing to give me his autograph. But its all good, since Ronaldo being in Real only cements my hatred for Real.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu 29 Sep - 9:34:54

With Ribery you can play like a team, with CR you need 5 years to play like a team. This works against small teams but against big teams you need to play like a team
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu 29 Sep - 12:43:16

billionmillion wrote:With Ribery you can play like a team, with CR you need 5 years to play like a team. This works against small teams but against big teams you need to play like a team
Ronaldo has adapted in every team he ever played with unlike messi who only performe in barcelona and xaviesta. Heskey scores more goals than messi does for NT No
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu 29 Sep - 16:08:37

Scarface is a great player, IMO when he is fit he is top 15.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu 29 Sep - 16:12:41

billionmillion wrote:With Ribery you can play like a team, with CR you need 5 years to play like a team. This works against small teams but against big teams you need to play like a team
Thank you, another one who sees my footballing vision. The whole work as a team thing is why Barcelona is so successful.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 29 Sep - 16:24:41

Mr.Hendrix wrote:I really hate Ronaldo, i really do. Ever since he refused to give me a autograph 3 years ago, I have passionately hated him ever since. But from what i have noticed, most barca fans here seem to hate on ronaldo only to make Messi look better. I would go punch ronaldo in the face if given the opportunity, however even I can admit Ronaldo is much (not just a little) much more better than Ribery.

If you are so sure Messi is better, then why always bring it up in every thread trying to belittle ronaldo? This is just purely based on my observation.

For example, I always look at it this way. Since I support A.Madrid, if I have a choice between Ronaldo and Messi who would I take for my team? Now, personally I prefer MEssi more since he is my kind of a player. However, if I want A.madrid to even challenge for the title, then I would pick Ronaldo 10/10 times since I know he will perform regardless. His consistency is scary. Just my 2 cents.

However, I still hate Ronaldo (selfish, arrogant, bastard) for refusing to give me his autograph. But its all good, since Ronaldo being in Real only cements my hatred for Real.

Cristiano that son of a b1tch. I would have been pissed as well if I didn't get that autograph. I totally understand the dislike for the man. And you're an Atletico supporter, sweet. I personally would have been trolling RM fans (those sensitive bastards) all now but that's just me really...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 29 Sep - 17:29:28

Mr.Hendrix wrote:I really hate Ronaldo, i really do. Ever since he refused to give me a autograph 3 years ago, I have passionately hated him ever since. But from what i have noticed, most barca fans here seem to hate on ronaldo only to make Messi look better. I would go punch ronaldo in the face if given the opportunity, however even I can admit Ronaldo is much (not just a little) much more better than Ribery.

How do you know Messi won't perform as well? Messi is the most consistent player on the planet. He's been world class since coming onto the first team at 17 years old and hasn't looked back.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu 29 Sep - 17:36:47

In terms of individual quality. No, Ribery will never be better than Messi, but in terms of his contribution to the team and elevating them, yes I believe he will go on to have a similar effect that Messi has for Barca. Individuality means nothing tbh, I judge players by the effect they have on their teams hence I feel that Messi, Cavani, Rooney, Xavi, Ozil, Ronaldo are all the top players atm. Individually though (whatever that means) No one is on Messi's level and probably won't be on his level for a long time.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 29 Sep - 18:04:36

He is the 2nd best player when in form n fit for me. After messi of coarse

I made a thread on that back in Lithium forums on it as well, and i still believe in that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu 29 Sep - 19:03:22

RealGunner wrote:He is the 2nd best player when in form n fit for me. After messi of coarse

I made a thread on that back in Lithium forums on it as well, and i still believe in that

I hope you're not serious mate.

Don't make me post what Ronaldo has done to your team :facepalm:
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 29 Sep - 20:14:29

xabi wrote:
RealGunner wrote:He is the 2nd best player when in form n fit for me. After messi of coarse

I hope you're not serious mate.

Don't make me post what Ronaldo has done to your team :facepalm:

you mean the ONLY good match he had against us in his 5-6 years in England ? And that too against a 18 year old LB playing his first ever CL match ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu 29 Sep - 23:29:41

xabi wrote:
Ronaldo has adapted in every team he ever played with unlike messi who only performe in barcelona and xaviesta. Heskey scores more goals than messi does for NT No
CR is nothing without R.Madrid (by your logic), see
CR national team stats
29 goals in 83 games

CR Madrid stats
95 goals in 98 games

He had likes of Deco, Figo behind him he still scored only 29 goals in 9 years for NT?

Ribery can make players to look better, he can make his team play better. CR doesnt make anyone better, the team makes him better by assisting him tap-ins penalties free kicks. What CR needs is to get a chair and sit next to opponents GK, so he can chat with GK and spend his time until he receives a tap-in or penalty
In big games i'd take ribery, because in big games nobody gives you big space to move, so Ribery has good close control and close dribbling, thats why he could do more. in other games i'd take ronaldo. he can do more than ribery against avarage teams there are too much space to run and move
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri 30 Sep - 3:02:31

billionmillion wrote:
xabi wrote:
CR is nothing without R.Madrid (by your logic), see
CR national team stats
29 goals in 83 games

CR Madrid stats
95 goals in 98 games

He had likes of Deco, Figo behind him he still scored only 29 goals in 9 years for NT?

Ribery can make players to look better, he can make his team play better. CR doesnt make anyone better, the team makes him better by assisting him tap-ins penalties free kicks. What CR needs is to get a chair and sit next to opponents GK, so he can chat with GK and spend his time until he receives a tap-in or penalty
In big games i'd take ribery, because in big games nobody gives you big space to move, so Ribery has good close control and close dribbling, thats why he could do more. in other games i'd take ronaldo. he can do more than ribery against avarage teams there are too much space to run and move

If you actually believe that Ronaldo can only score tap-ins, then I suggest you take your barca glasses off. Ronaldo is a *bleep*, but can score almost every kind of goal and he does. Against Barca, Real or even my team cant control the possession therefore their effectiveness is minimized. Don't let your bias take a hold of you, learn to be more appreciative of some of these great football players on the filed(Ronaldo still is a *bleep* off-field).

Just because A is amazing, doesn't mean B is not as good or can't be. Someone says Messi cant play for Argentina, you guys say ohh because he plays as a playmaker. How many goals did Messi play-make when Argentina needed him the most? Against Germany? In Copa? Now you will take a back seat, and say ohhh but Argentina's strikers couldn't finish the chances created by Messi. You guys complain about Higuain, Tevez, Milito but have Hugo Almeida as you best striker, and then talk. I dont want to cherry-pick on Messi's bad games, he is one of my fav players. A genious. But you are so biased towards Ronaldo, sometimes i wonder do you guys really believe in everything you write?

Regardless, I hope Ronaldo gets injured for the rest of the season or at least against my team. Imagine how much money i could have made if he had just given me one f--rreeeaking autograph. bloody bastard.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon 20 Aug - 19:50:37

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Fit Ribery is only behind Messi and a fit Robben.

banana

this
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon 20 Aug - 20:16:15

Lionel Messi :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next