Totti: "I'll play another ten years"

3 posters

Go down

Totti: "I'll play another ten years"  Empty Totti: "I'll play another ten years"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 pm

"Playing five years? Ten ..." So Francesco Totti in the day of his thirty-fifth birthday, he responded with irony to those who asked when it would be time to hang the shoes to the nail. After a troubled start to the season strongly, Totti now seems to have regained the confidence of the whole environment, and especially coach Luis Enrique. Now the captain is missing Giallorossi only to find the way of the goal.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Totti: "I'll play another ten years"  Empty Re: Totti: "I'll play another ten years"

Post by ErPupone Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:58 pm

The King of Rome is not dead! GRANDE CAPITANO!!!!!!
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Totti: "I'll play another ten years"  Empty Re: Totti: "I'll play another ten years"

Post by schnix Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm

totti seems reborn this season, covering every blade of the pitch

could just be it's early in the season, but in the past few matches, his work rate was simply unmatchable by anyone else on the pitch
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

I've never seen him run like that. He did it last season too but not as much as he has in these first few games. Derby in two weeks, he's scoring his first goal then.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 pm

ErPupone wrote:I've never seen him run like that. He did it last season too but not as much as he has in these first few games. Derby in two weeks, he's scoring his first hattrick then.

fixed
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

schnix wrote:
ErPupone wrote:I've never seen him run like that. He did it last season too but not as much as he has in these first few games. Derby in two weeks, he's scoring his first hattrick then.

fixed

My bad
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down