izzy
jibers
Albiceleste
emassy
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do you think messi should leave la liga

Messi should go and play in another league - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%Messi should go and play in another league - Page 3 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 17 ]
Messi should go and play in another league - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Messi should go and play in another league - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Messi should go and play in another league - Page 3 Empty Re: Messi should go and play in another league

Post by Seppuku Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 pm

United winning the CL..ohhh lol, I chuckled on that one.

ffs Anderson plays for United. Enough said.

Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Messi should go and play in another league - Page 3 Empty Re: Messi should go and play in another league

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Seppuku wrote:United winning the CL..ohhh lol, I chuckled on that one.

ffs Anderson plays for United. Enough said.

and ronaldo has been playiong for you for 2 whole season what have u won? O the copa. Get real, anderson played in the 08 and 09 cl finals. You had ozil in the supercup what did u win? Ronaldo was on against levante what did he do. loooooooooooooooool. U mirin brah?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Pepe at DM = Nonexistant Messi.

IN B4: "El Classico Talk is getting old".
Messi should go and play in another league - Page 3 Di-27TA

4:30 minutes of Pepe owning Messi (and Barca) vs Messi's only contribution while Pepe on.
banana

Pepe really is a assasin. I have no idea how he was not sent off in the cup final or in the 1-1 draw in the league. He didn´t do a red card offence, but he did countless of yellow worthy tackles in both games..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:45 pm

If you dont count moving to r.madrid's galactico as a "moving to new league" then players you mentioned did nothing special in another league
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Pepe really is a assasin. I have no idea how he was not sent off in the cup final or in the 1-1 draw in the league. He didn´t do a red card offence, but he did countless of yellow worthy tackles in both games..

Same reason why Busquets doesen't get carded or send off either.

Timing. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 pm

harhar11 wrote:

Timing. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Timing. Laughing

The difference is that busquets only did one bad tackle(that should have been a straight red) while pepe made countless of bad tackles..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm

So many farca fans here.

I wonder where they will be when the clubs reign is over :coffee:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:So many farca fans here.

I wonder where they will be when the clubs reign is over :coffee:

Probably supporting united or Madrid lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:29 am

If he never leaves Barca I don't think he could ever be called the GOAT... Can still be one of the best though
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:37 am

emassy wrote:If he has the courage,let him do it. The likes of maradona,pele,romario,ronaldo,cryff,ronaldinho,figo,zidane,cannavaro,cr7,and an unending list,but these are football greats that didnt play in one club only.barcelona can make you look good,but u need to try elsewhere.look what has hapened to cesc is a living testimony. CR7,has played in sporting lisbon where he attracted man utd players who pressure ferguson to buy him.now he is in realmadrid and doing very good. Whats your take?

Your a Real Madrid Member & Collaborating Member of the Real Madrid Foundation too...... :facepalm:

If your going to copy my sig, how about not copying the parts that don't pertain to you.

On top of that why create a thread that is clearly and obviously just an excuse to troll and cause problems. Make us Madrid fans all look bad in the process......

It's like saying why doesn't Casillas leave Real Madrid ffs.....

Absolutely and utterly stupid.

Messi is a Barcelona superstar and already at his young age a legend. He in my opinion should (and prob will) stay at Barcelona for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:42 am

must admit id like to see him in the epl or serie a.i personally dont think he would be the beast he is today,maybe not even the best in the world
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 am

He in my opinion should (and prob will) stay at Barcelona for life.

I hope he does!!

I like messi alot hes the best player I have seen play on a consecutive basis
(bias maybe lol)

Its alot different because he came out of the barca youth.

But with that siad IF he where to leave I see him going back to argentina or to Italy
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:48 am

I'm pretty sure Messi will become the undisputed greatest, but we shall see Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3