izzy
jibers
Albiceleste
emassy
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think messi should leave la liga

Messi should go and play in another league Vote_lcap71%Messi should go and play in another league Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 17 ]
Messi should go and play in another league Vote_lcap29%Messi should go and play in another league Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Messi should go and play in another league Empty Messi should go and play in another league

Post by emassy Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 am

If he has the courage,let him do it. The likes of maradona,pele,romario,ronaldo,cryff,ronaldinho,figo,zidane,cannavaro,cr7,and an unending list,but these are football greats that didnt play in one club only.barcelona can make you look good,but u need to try elsewhere.look what has hapened to cesc is a living testimony. CR7,has played in sporting lisbon where he attracted man utd players who pressure ferguson to buy him.now he is in realmadrid and doing very good. Whats your take?
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Messi should go and play in another league Empty Re: Messi should go and play in another league

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:34 am

Why would Messi leave Barcelona? He's not too far away from being their all time top scorer :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Messi should go and play in another league Empty Re: Messi should go and play in another league

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 am

lol, A reaal Madrid fan who has seen his team being on the receiving end of messi abilities wants him to leave. I wonder why
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 am

jibers wrote:lol, A reaal Madrid fan who has seen his team being on the receiving end of messi abilities wants him to leave. I wonder why

I can troll too, hear this Very Happy

A man united fan only saying that because the 3 times Messi has raped them has been enough.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 am

Personally i would like to see him play in Serie A..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 am

He needs to start performing in Argentina before leaving for another club, trololawl
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 am

izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:lol, A reaal Madrid fan who has seen his team being on the receiving end of messi abilities wants him to leave. I wonder why

A man united fan only saying that because the 3 times Messi has raped them has'nt been enough.
Fixed
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 am

Messi could go to any top team in any league and thrive, people need to get their heads round this fact
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:43 am

izzy26 wrote:

A man united fan only saying that because the 3 times Messi has raped them has been enough.

I count two bruv. But how many times has messi raped Madrid. In madrid messi is seen as a serial rapist. He rippeds ur team apart twice alrady this season, once twice last season, once the season before and twice in barcas trble season.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 am

jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

I count two bruv. But how many times has messi raped Madrid. In madrid messi is seen as a serial rapist. He rippeds ur team apart twice alrady this season, once twice last season, once the season before and twice in barcas trble season.

Really, 2 CL finals and a SF 2008 that you always rave about.

I count 3.

And twice already? DIdn't see a that at the Bernabeu.

Last edited by izzy26 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 am

izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

I count 3.

lol if a match that ended nil nil is rape what do you call the 5-0 and 6-2 and 2-0 last year then? A massacre?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:49 am

jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

I count 3.

lol if a match that ended nil nil is rape what do you call the 5-0 and 6-2 and 2-0 last year then? A massacre?

And there it is, the match is only significant if it suits your arguement.
Got it. No problem.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:49 am

jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Bahahahaahaa. Laughing

On thread, Maldini never proved him in another club, he should start his career again with another club, if he wants to be considered as legend. And what has CR7 proved in Madrid? That he's the diving penalty and tap-in king and a big game flop?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:52 am

izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

I count 3.

And there it is, the match is only significant if it suits your arguement.
Got it. No problem.

What? Messi raped Madrid twice this season, an unfit messi made pepe fall to the floor in prayer. Then the return leg he embarrassed them again. You're claiming he raped us, he only dominated us in one of those games, in the final in 2011. Iniesta and xavi raped us in 09, and he didnt score against us in 08. So what's your point?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:55 am

You know, Messi can troll and go to Roma. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 am

Messi never actually "raped" Man United. Not by any stretch.

Real Madrid on the other hand, I hear the Madrilenos's down south don't speak his name?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 am

Arquitecto wrote:Messi never actually "raped" Man United. Not by any stretch.

Real Madrid on the other hand, I hear the Madrilenos's down south don't speak his name?

:bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 am

Pepe at DM = Nonexistant Messi.

IN B4: "El Classico Talk is getting old".
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 am

"He Who Must Not Be Named" as they call him in Madrid :lol!:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 am

:lol!: people actually replied to him seriously.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:58 am

jibers wrote:What? Messi raped Madrid twice this season, an unfit messi made pepe fall to the floor in prayer. Then the return leg he embarrassed them again. You're claiming he raped us, he only dominated us in one of those games, in the final in 2011. Iniesta and xavi raped us in 09, and he didnt score against us in 08. So what's your point?

You are such a hypocrite. Don't worry i'll tell you why.

I've seen countless of your posts saying that the way Messi performed in that 2008 SF was unbelievable and you were saved by Scholes. Now the match doesn't count because i'm using your own logic against you? United were raped by Messi get over it.
So Messi raped us at the Bernabeu because of that one moment huh? Does that sound sensible? What else did he do that stood out for you, or is that one moment considered a raping?
Face it, you were raped 3 times by Messi, Don't care if he scored or not. You.Were.Raped.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Pepe at DM = Nonexistant Messi.

Are you another that believes scoring = performing? Laughing

Look how nonexistant Messi is here:
Messi should go and play in another league 24q4lmg

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 am

Messi should go and play in another league Di-27TA
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:01 am

izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:What? Messi raped Madrid twice this season, an unfit messi made pepe fall to the floor in prayer. Then the return leg he embarrassed them again. You're claiming he raped us, he only dominated us in one of those games, in the final in 2011. Iniesta and xavi raped us in 09, and he didnt score against us in 08. So what's your point?

You are such a hypocrite. Don't worry i'll tell you why.

I've seen countless of your posts saying that the way Messi performed in that 2008 SF was unbelievable and you were saved by Scholes. Now the match doesn't count because i'm using your own logic against you? United were raped by Messi get over it.
So Messi raped us at the Bernabeu because of that one moment huh? Does that sound sensible? What else did he do that stood out for you, or is that one moment considered a raping?
Face it, you were raped 3 times by Messi, Don't care if he scored or not. You.Were.Raped.

Okay mate, I agree, we were raped then. But how many times has he raped Madrid, when el classicos come round all the madrid players have to rub ointmets on their asses so it eases the pain of messi smashing them repeatedly. Messi has dominated your team 9 times that I can remeber. U mrin brah?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 am

jiopsi wrote:

Messi should go and play in another league Di-27TA

4:30 minutes of Pepe owning Messi (and Barca) vs Messi's only contribution while Pepe on.
banana

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next