Zealous
Ganso
huntsman
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Improving our defense  - Page 2 Empty Re: Improving our defense

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 am

Our defense and Captain should know better and be prepared for these kinds of scenarios dont you think?

We have 4 defenders in place and a captain and they were taken by two Rayo players. How do you want me to trust our defense and captain again especially if it's against elite strikers and players in general?

Maybe i worry too much, but the way i see it, this goal was not Lass's fault. It was purely a defensive mistake.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:56 am

First of all Casillas did very well to stop the ball going in in the first place and you can't really blame the defenders. The way we play is that when we push ahead the whole team pushes ahead, you can see with the goal the defenders were scrambling to get back, if anything Albiol should of been there as he is the one designated to stay back as Varane pushes forward.

Lass screwed us over completely, the team was committed to the tactics of pushing ahead and he basically shot us in the foot.

Lass is clearly the problem against Racing in the 14 minutes after he came off we managed 1/3rd of our shots for that game.

Up until the 30minute minute mark against Rayo when Lass was subbed off we had managed just one shot. In the 15minutes after until the end of the half we managed 11 shots and two goals to completely turn the game around.

Lass had 10 turnovers against Racing playing in central and deep midfield and not even playing a full match.....

Against Rayo he managed a few more in just 28mins of play AND managed to screw us over so badly that he cost us a goal.

The way I see it is since he refused to do any preseason with us at all and tried to force his way out. He should not play at all unless it is absolutely needed/dire emergency and he should be benched/not used.

I would rather use Alex if we have to, he would at least appreciate it and he loves the club. He also looks very promising and honestly can not do any worse.

Just my thoughts.

Also in terms of defense, just a little stat, Albiol mistimed more tackles in the game against Rayo than any other member of Real Madrid has done in a single match so far this season.

Just a thought

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:01 am

Again if Lass no wrong pass, no defensive mistake, no iker spill so no GOAL.

This = Lass's fault, he started the chain of problems when he made the mistake

Game just kicked off you see, the defense is made out of humans who get surprised just like us. They are not machines, ask ronaldo. It doesn't matter how you put it since it all started with lass HENCE he was the problem!!

Again for the fifth time lass made a very very bad pass to a rayo player which caused an unnecessary attack. His FAULT!

Many kittens have died because of him, we should solve this crisis ASAP!
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:06 am

If we dont accept our problems and keep denying their true source, how are we going to improve?

You're telling me, Iker was at no fault for that ball ? it was a long range shot and a weak one.

Who was covering the rayo players? when the turn over happened, the rayo players did not yet break our defense line, and after that long range slow shot, the rayo player was ahead of all our defense to play the rebound.

All Lass did was, lose the ball at a very safe place, and try his best to recover it. His reactions were amazing while his colleagues were stuttering and slow as can be seen from the video.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 am

huntsman wrote:If we dont accept our problems and keep denying their true source, how are we going to improve?

You're telling me, Iker was at no fault for that ball ? it was a long range shot and a weak one.

Who was covering the rayo players? when the turn over happened, the rayo players did not yet break our defense line, and after that long range slow shot, the rayo player was ahead of all our defense to play the rebound.

All Lass did was, lose the ball at a very safe place, and try his best to recover it. His reactions were amazing while his colleagues were stuttering and slow as can be seen from the video.

Please give it up

Your trolling is pathetic

You rag on Casillas every fracking day yet don't even mention the fact he saved us against Racing and made a number of good saves against Rayo

We know your a troll and a Barcelona supporter go over to their forum and have a laugh at our captain, not here. It is getting old fast.

You even said Ozil is shit ffs, this after he saved us today coming on for Lass and nabbing two assists along the way while also playing his uncustomary deep CM/transitional role. Kaka had a good game yes but where was he against Levante? What did he do there? Absolutely nothing apart from miss two sitters......

This was Rayo not a good team by any standard so I'll hold my applause and appreciation for when I see him do it against better opposition

Now seriously can we get a mod to ban you........

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:19 am

Crimson wrote:
huntsman wrote:If we dont accept our problems and keep denying their true source, how are we going to improve?

Please give it up

You rag on Casillas every fracking day yet don't even mention the fact he saved us against Racing and made a number of good saves against Rayo

We know your a troll and a Barcelona supporter go over to their forum and have a laugh at our captain, not here. It is getting old fast.

You even said Ozil is shit ffs, this after he saved us today coming on for Lass and nabbing two assists along the way while also playing his uncustomary deep CM/transitional role. Kaka had a good game yes but where was he against Levante? What did he do there? Absolutely nothing apart from miss two sitters......

This was Rayo not a good team by any standard so I'll hold my applause and appreciation for when I see him do it against better opposition

Is that the way you treat your everyday problems? Some attitude you ve got here.

I was wrong about Ozil. He's a very good player. if i am wrong, i will be the first to confess it.

Why do you keep repeating the word seriously in every phrase you write? We're all here serious and sincere at the same time having discussions and debates that might heat up from time to time within the allowable limits ofcourse.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 am

huntsman wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Please give it up

Is that the way you treat your everyday problems? Some attitude you ve got here.

I was wrong about Ozil. He's a very good player. if i am wrong, i will be the first to confess it.

Why do you keep repeating the word seriously in every phrase you write? We're all here serious and sincere at the same time having discussions and debates that might heat up from time to time within the allowable limits ofcourse.

You said Ozil was shit after the Rayo game in his thread, what has changed from then to now for you to suddenly change your mind?

You said we should drop Casillas and Ozil after the Rayo game, you are a moron, either that or a troll. I'm inclined to think both.

Can you please gtfo out of our forums. I thought you said you were leaving anyway.....

No one would miss you in fact this section would be better off if you were not here trolling every fracking single day....

Now po to the Barcelona section

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 am

I know what i said about Ozil, it was a moment of madness, just like the one you're experiencing right now. A knee-jerk. I was getting at him because i see him as a direct competion to Kaka, and i routed for Kaka from the start. You guys all know that.

As for iker, i still stand by opinion. I dont like the way he plays. My opinion is he makes us weaker. i did explain alot of that in the iker thread i made before.

I think i am going to stop responding to your posts for now, because you need to attend an anger management course and see a psychiatrist. I dont know whether you're baiting me into getting my final warning by sacrificing one of your own since you account still has full cushion. What i know is that you need to work more on your attitude before someone makes you visit the hospital or the emergency room in real life ofcourse (not on a forum).

Let's call it a day, what do you say?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 am

huntsman wrote:I know what i said about Ozil, it was a moment of madness, just like the one you're experiencing right now. A knee-jerk. I was getting at him because i see him as a direct competion to Kaka, and i routed for Kaka from the start. You guys all know that.

As for iker, i still stand by opinion. I dont like the way he plays. My opinion is he makes us weaker. i did explain alot of that in the iker thread i made before.

I think i am going to stop responding to your posts for now, because you need to attend an anger management course and see a psychiatrist. I dont know whether you're baiting me into getting my final warning by sacrificing one of your own since you account still has full cushion. What i know is that you need to work more on your attitude before someone makes you visit the hospital or the emergency room in real life ofcourse (not on a forum).

Let's call it a day, what do you say?

How about you go frack yourself Smile

I don't like you, I don't like the way you troll our forum and make fun of our players with no recourse.

I don't like the stupid little digs you make at all our players, not even occasionally, it's every single fracking day.

I don't like the way you create threads just to get a reaction and create a whole thread bagging out our captain and one of the best players in the world in our own section ffs

Your a moron or a troll or both, I would some other words but that would most likely get me banned.

Unlike some other people I don't like to stand by while someone makes fun of my club and thinks he is getting away with it. How you didn't lose your last 25% for calling Ozil shit in the Madrid section for trolling I will never know. I could care less if you kept this crap to the general section. As I tend to ingore all the crap that goes on there. But the fact you do this in the Real Madrid section is more than annoying. I thought this forum had strict rules about trolling especially so in club sections?

All your posts are useless your football knowledge is absolute zilch to go along with it. You provide absolutely nothing to this forum at all.

You have already admitted on more than one occasion you support Barcelona so why not take your bs over to their forum I'm sure you would make alot of friends quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 am

And in return to all this, i offer you my friendship. Will you accept it?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:02 pm

huntsman wrote:And in return to all this, i offer you my friendship. Will you accept it?

Not if you were the last person on Earth

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

huntsman wrote:
omarish wrote:Lass is a headless, stupid, bad defending chicken. Can't even think for one second.

I dont know about that, but he wasnt responsible for the goal we conceded against Rayo. It was an Iker tradermark and a defensive mistake.

That goal was a 30% Lass responsability, 20% Albiol and 50% Casillas.
To improve our defense we need to build up a strong midfield and IMO Khedira/Alonso/Ozil is the best combo.
Looking at our performance so far, i'm a little bit projected 4 years backward when we had not a Midfield at all, then our defense was poor and Casillas was doing the Kitty role.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Why don't you guys just put hunstman in your ignore list if he bothers you so much. And as for other poster, don't quote him.

The amount of football knowledge hunstman has can fit in a thumb basket, just ignore him.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:
huntsman wrote:
omarish wrote:Lass is a headless, stupid, bad defending chicken. Can't even think for one second.

I dont know about that, but he wasnt responsible for the goal we conceded against Rayo. It was an Iker tradermark and a defensive mistake.

That goal was a 30% Lass responsability, 20% Albiol and 50% Casillas.
To improve our defense we need to build up a strong midfield and IMO Khedira/Alonso/Ozil is the best combo.
Looking at our performance so far, i'm a little bit projected 4 years backward when we had not a Midfield at all, then our defense was poor and Casillas was doing the Kitty role.

I am not denying Lass's responsibility towards the goal but as you've put it, it's 30% lass and 70% defense. I have nothing to add to this. I agree. That's what i ve been saying.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:51 pm

Lass can barely control the ball.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:54 pm

mtfootball wrote:Lass can barely control the ball.

I dunno about that, but wasnt Iker and Albiol accountable for the goal that was conceded?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Casillas could of maybe done better but 90% of it is Lass' fault. Who exactly is he passing too?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:02 pm

mtfootball wrote:Casillas could of maybe done better but 90% of it is Lass' fault. Who exactly is he passing too?

90%?

Let's say he gave the ball away to Rayo players. Yes, he gave it away, a gift or a present. Does that justify us conceding a goal with four defenders perfectly positioned and a GK?

I dont think your 90% reflects the situation perfectly. It's more like the opposite if you ask me.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm

If he didn't give the ball away then it wouldn't of happened.

Also our backline is too deep.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Some epic Crimson pwnage in this thread.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:59 pm

Crimson wrote:How about you go frack yourself Smile

I don't like you, I don't like the way you troll our forum and make fun of our players with no recourse.

I don't like the stupid little digs you make at all our players, not even occasionally, it's every single fracking day.

I don't like the way you create threads just to get a reaction and create a whole thread bagging out our captain and one of the best players in the world in our own section ffs

Your a moron or a troll or both, I would some other words but that would most likely get me banned.

Unlike some other people I don't like to stand by while someone makes fun of my club and thinks he is getting away with it. How you didn't lose your last 25% for calling Ozil shit in the Madrid section for trolling I will never know. I could care less if you kept this crap to the general section. As I tend to ingore all the crap that goes on there. But the fact you do this in the Real Madrid section is more than annoying. I thought this forum had strict rules about trolling especially so in club sections?

All your posts are useless your football knowledge is absolute zilch to go along with it. You provide absolutely nothing to this forum at all.

You have already admitted on more than one occasion you support Barcelona so why not take your bs over to their forum I'm sure you would make alot of friends quickly.

Oh lord. Shocked

Crimson Destroyed him. :king:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

And that Arsenal poster thinks he's a decent poster. The man is a troll and nothing more. I personally have him on ignored but ppl quote him so I end up reading his shit anyway.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Huntsman..........why do you bother posting shit like this.

How you have remained unbanned is a mystery.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2