Chelsea vs Swansea.

4 posters

Go down

Chelsea vs Swansea. Empty Chelsea vs Swansea.

Post by lszanto Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:20 pm

So I jotted down my thoughts during the game, I doubt anybody would bother reading them but I thought i'd post it up.

First Half:
Spoiler:

Halftime summary:
- Good play by Chelsea but a lack of creativity in the final third/cannot break down the 9 man wall
- Goals came from counter and sneaky chip over the line and a good run from Torres
- Torres sent off
- Swansea had alot more possesion after the sendoff but translated into no threat, will be interesting to see if any changes are made
- Torres seems like he is more rash in his tackles, getting yellows etc but I don't understand why. He doesn't need to make those sort of tackles especially that high up the pitch

Second Half:
Spoiler:

Full time:
- Decent game, nice to get a few goals
- MOTM: Ramires, good play and well timed runs to take 2 goals. Was efficient in shutting down the oppositions play
- Negatives in a poor goal conceded and Torres out for 3 games but hopefully gives him more opportunity in CL and can return and start scoring again
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Swansea. Empty Re: Chelsea vs Swansea.

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Torres can play Valencia and Genk in between his ban so game time will be no problem.

Nice game from Ramires BTW.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:02 am

I love torres how was he? I notice he scores in 2 games in a row ... I am happy for him ...I want him to hit form
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:12 am

DeviAngel wrote:I love torres how was he? I notice he scores in 2 games in a row ... I am happy for him ...I want him to hit form

He has been good for three consecutive games now. Against Leverkusen, before the Man Utd game, he provided two assists.

Against Man Utd he was beast although the media would try to brain wash you by showing his miss 100 times.

Today he was good too. He scored a relatively tough goal scoring opportunity and provided in the build up of the second goal by making a wonder pass through 3 Swansea players.

Honestly believe he would have scored a brace in both matches if he hadn't gotten those brainfart moments.

But the fact that he's scoring and assisting shows that those moments are just moments. On Wednesday he'll face Valencia and I expect him to continue his form and make no mistakes there.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:49 am

Yeah, finally my faith in Torres and my sig paid off lol.. now to run riot in the general section with anyone who comes up with the name.. TORRES! Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:48 am

<3 Torres ...all the best guys u got my fav ST don't disappoint Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down