zizzle
LeVersacci
REWB
the xcx
CaseyBoi
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who are the most bitchiest clubs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who are the most bitchiest clubs?

Post by CaseyBoi Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Inter milan :coffee:

CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Who are the most bitchiest clubs? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who are the most bitchiest clubs?

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 pm

dnmac4 wrote:"once again taking out of your arse. He was upset over the penalty and not the lack of time Plus I didnt hear wenger saying anything to the media about it ? He was just talking with one person, and one person alone."
THEN IT TURNS INTO
"sorry i couldn't remember any post match interview while making the post.

Anyhow, that isnt moaning. He was right to question the extra 3 minutes. "

Your backtracking is hilarious. First he was talking to one person and now, OK fine he was really talking to millions of viewers and the entire British media but it's not moaning.

Geez dude, if you don't stand for something your bound to fall for anything.

If you would actually be level headed and not such a fan boy you wouldn't have to backtrack and cover up all your mistakes.

NOW HWO IS TALKING OUT OF THERE ARSE????????????????

still you ?

dont use words you dont know the meaning of. Backtracking? I apologized didnt i ? I'm pretty sure they teach how to improve literacy skills in usa or wherever you live.

fan boy? :facepalm:

i really feel sorry for your school teachers
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Barcelona .....

every time they lose or draw or something doesn't go right for them u see Xavi in every single news paper
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Not gonna respond to the other thread or tell us how old you are huh???

Why does it matter ? i am 23, everyone knows that, you are probably 15-16. So ?

common don't lie to him bro tell him u are 5 Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm

Look guys

Madrid or Barca draw or don't win for 2 games = OMG Crisis.

I'd say Wenger is whiny as is Typical Ferguson.

Inter's understandable now. The haven't had a decent coach since Mou.

Corrupt Porto. We know what the other clubs in Portugal feel about that.

Anyone know who whinein Germany. Razz
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 pm

It was coming...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 pm

well this is going to get plenty more replies now its in the RB section for some reason :S

:facepalm:

Not really saying my club moans more than your club are we?

wanted to know which club moans the most in the view of the general public... kinda why i posted it in the general football section scratch
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Arsenal bitches as much as any other top club. Ferguson goes on similar rage rants every now and then. Mourinho does it every week. Pep does it in a holier-than-thou way. The Italians love their drama, too.

But no one can match the current Barcelona - Madrid bitchfest, so the award goes to them.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Arsenal bitches as much as any other top club. Ferguson goes on similar rage rants every now and then. Mourinho does it every week. Pep does it in a holier-than-thou way. The Italians love their drama, too.

But no one can match the current Barcelona - Madrid bitchfest, so the award goes to them.
------------------------------------- Thumbs up---Thumbs up

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Arsenal bitches as much as any other top club. Ferguson goes on similar rage rants every now and then. Mourinho does it every week. Pep does it in a holier-than-thou way. The Italians love their drama, too.

Yeah but throughout the season, wenger and some of your players really get pathetic about little things that a big club shouldnt.

Like get in stupid spats with smaller clubs.

And just a few things like that that come off really cry babyish.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:10 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:

Yeah but throughout the season, wenger and some of your players really get pathetic about little things that a big club shouldnt.

Examples? Apart from Wenger bitching about Stoke and their rugby tactics, I don't recall any constant bitching on certain smaller clubs. Most of the times it's the usual referee crap (WRONG referee decisions, we're the unluckiest club on Earth) or stuff you see any manager say after a defeat or a bad display. I don't see how Wenger excludes himself from usual manager rants. The players? Like who? The only outspoken one is Arshavin and he usually criticises internal club problems.

Not at all like the Mourinho dramas we see every weekend or the crazy shit Italian club presidents are always on about.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Barcelona because they cry every time they lose a point, and find some dumb excuses like volcanos or grass when they lose.

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:

Examples? Apart from Wenger bitching about Stoke and their rugby tactics, I don't recall any constant bitching on certain smaller clubs. Most of the times it's the usual referee crap (WRONG referee decisions, we're the unluckiest club on Earth) or stuff you see any manager say after a defeat or a bad display. I don't see how Wenger excludes himself from usual manager rants. The players? Like who? The only outspoken one is Arshavin and he usually criticises internal club problems.

Not at all like the Mourinho dramas we see every weekend or the crazy shit Italian club presidents are always on about.

Okay well stoke for one how they go on about how rough they are but arsenal arent afraid to put in thier own horror tackles which i find quite annoying, i think it was Blackburn? When cesc went off kicking off with people and BBurns manager, Wolves too when he had that back and forth with mick mcarthy. theres probably some more but i think 3 is enough.

Wenger is always moaning though about something but when it happens to him he 'did not see it'. I dont see how you can say arsenal and wenger dont moan. Van Persie moans about everything too every foul, freekick, penalty, freekick not given EVERYTHING. On the pitch this is very visable. im not saying arsenal are the ONLY club to ever have done this but to deny that they are a moany club with soft moany players is delusional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-sAPKCKZk @ 14 seconds is EXACTLY how i picture wenger everytime he pulls that sour grape face when he's crying about something 'unfair'.

I dunno how to explain it. but you cant just sit there and deny it all.

and your looking at it all wrong, you would have had it spot on with 'italian presidents' like zamparini if i wanted ranting lunatic clubs. but i asked for soft cry baby moany clubs.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:52 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:This isnt meant to be a trollfest so GTFO if your gunna troll.

Inter like to cry alot about nothing. specially when thier players deserve 3 match bans.. lol! /troll
In the same post :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:57 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Barcelona because they cry every time they lose a point, and find some dumb excuses like volcanos or grass when they lose.
We dropped 2 points against sociedad and valencia, when did Barcelona cry?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:04 pm

The xcx wrote:Juventus
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:juventus
Anti-DNA wrote:Juventus :coffee:
zizzle wrote:juventus
CaseyBoi wrote:Juventus
Lionel Messi wrote:Juventus :coffee:
VibeTribe wrote:Juventus
CroInter wrote:Juventus
metinsk wrote:Juventus Sleep

I think this topic came to a conclusion...Mods close thread please :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:This isnt meant to be a trollfest so GTFO if your gunna troll.

Inter like to cry alot about nothing. specially when thier players deserve 3 match bans.. lol! /troll
In the same post :facepalm:

So i cant have a little fun in the opening post muppet?

Get over yourself
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:09 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:

Okay well stoke for one how they go on about how rough they are but arsenal arent afraid to put in thier own horror tackles which i find quite annoying, i think it was Blackburn? When cesc went off kicking off with people and BBurns manager, Wolves too when he had that back and forth with mick mcarthy. theres probably some more but i think 3 is enough.

Wenger is always moaning though about something but when it happens to him he 'did not see it'. I dont see how you can say arsenal and wenger dont moan. Van Persie moans about everything too every foul, freekick, penalty, freekick not given EVERYTHING. On the pitch this is very visable. im not saying arsenal are the ONLY club to ever have done this but to deny that they are a moany club with soft moany players is delusional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-sAPKCKZk @ 14 seconds is EXACTLY how i picture wenger everytime he pulls that sour grape face when he's crying about something 'unfair'.

I dunno how to explain it. but you cant just sit there and deny it all.

and your looking at it all wrong, you would have had it spot on with 'italian presidents' like zamparini if i wanted ranting lunatic clubs. but i asked for soft cry baby moany clubs.

Dude, don't even try anymore. Why Arsenal fans can't admit things like this when Barca fans will admit we dive and Madrid fans will admit Mourinho puts them in the moaning category is beyond me.

I kept saying this summer that Arsenal were in huge trouble this season and there fans are going to be the last ones to realize it, and I was the crazy one.

I have never seen a group of people live with there head in the sand more then 80% of the Arsenal fans on this board. To compare Barca and Arsenal in this category is so stupid, Barca are in there best 3-4 years in there history and Arsenal have been trophy less for 6 years who do you think complains more????? It's so obvious it's not even funny, it's sad. Not to mention Pep is notorious for being humble and let's just say Wenger isn't.

Maybe they go to the Arsenal section and act like level headed fans, I don't know, but I hope so. There inferiority complex is so bad these days that it's frustrating to be in a post with them because they are either making stuff up like Real gunner in this thread or they just put there hands over there ears like a six year old and kick and scream and say no, no, no, no, no, prove it, you can't prove it. Then when we do, they still don't shut up.

It's sad what years of losing can do to grown men.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:22 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Dude, don't even try anymore. Why Arsenal fans can't admit things like this when Barca fans will admit we dive and Madrid fans will admit Mourinho puts them in the moaning category is beyond me.

I kept saying this summer that Arsenal were in huge trouble this season and there fans are going to be the last ones to realize it, and I was the crazy one.

I have never seen a group of people live with there head in the sand more then 80% of the Arsenal fans on this board. To compare Barca and Arsenal in this category is so stupid, Barca are in there best 3-4 years in there history and Arsenal have been trophy less for 6 years who do you think complains more????? It's so obvious it's not even funny, it's sad. Not to mention Pep is notorious for being humble and let's just say Wenger isn't.

Maybe they go to the Arsenal section and act like level headed fans, I don't know, but I hope so. There inferiority complex is so bad these days that it's frustrating to be in a post with them because they are either making stuff up like Real gunner in this thread or they just put there hands over there ears like a six year old and kick and scream and say no, no, no, no, no, prove it, you can't prove it. Then when we do, they still don't shut up.

Never, again, Talk about me or Arsenal fans like this. I consider that as an insult. I hope that is clear enough for you to understand.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Huh? The point of the thread is to point out who bitch the most not who have the most reason for bitching. I get we do, but I don't get why we need the constant Arsenal bashing.

Wenger bitches, sure, but it's not like it's every weekend and pretty much all the bitching comes from him since the players almost never speak out unless it's really necessary. It's nothing like the Madrid-Barca spectacle we have nowadays with everyone getting their word in, trading blows and club presidents and staff in pissing contests.

You're clearly mixing up our bitching (fans) with the actual club's bitching, which is minimal.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Dude, don't even try anymore. Why Arsenal fans can't admit things like this when Barca fans will admit we dive and Madrid fans will admit Mourinho puts them in the moaning category is beyond me.

I tried to refrain from posting in this thread but this is just......

No words for it really. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 pm

RealGunner wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Never, again, Talk about me or Arsenal fans like this. I consider that as an insult. I hope that is clear enough for you to understand.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Oh man i dont know why you hate arsenal so much but almost every post of yours is about bashing arsenal. Now i dont know the reason behind this but come on man stop bringing in arsenal in every single thread.

About bitching club i say every club bitch after they lose a game, even barcelona. But the thing is here in this forum people notice mostly arsenal and Arsene Wenger. Wenger does bitching sometimes but that doesnt make arsenal the bitchest club. I admit Pep isnt known for bitching but his players do the job for him so he doesnt need to say anything.
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Juventus by a country mile. :lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Magricos wrote: Juventus by a country mile. :lol!:
LOL U MAD BRO?
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:11 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:
Magricos wrote: Juventus by a country mile. :lol!:
LOL U MAD BRO?

No.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next