Juventude
Luca
The_ItalianFool
juventrini
DeviAngel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable  Empty All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Antonio Conte, saw the two close matches against Bologna and Catania, will for the first time of turnover. In these first two league games, the coach has changed only Puglia De Ceglie with Grosso, causing the expulsion of the Valle d'Aosta-back, but now, two days before the match against Bologna, we start talking about a return to the field of Captain Alessandro Del Piero, but also the onset of the first minute of Milos Krasic, the debut season of Eljero Elia, and perhaps the first call Estigarribia.

Turnover will not mean to denature a team that in two races, has demonstrated an important defensive solidity, a perfectly controlled by the director-duo Marchisio Pirlo, and a fast and attacking game full of dangerous variables, but it means to rest players Utilizing the most, and give new life to a team that makes the speed of the race and its main feature.

Players who debuted for the first time or will depart from the owners, will prove to be the true value of Juventus, which this year saw the rose at its disposal extensive Antonio Conte, have to fight all for a starting spot, since no is untouchable
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable  Empty Re: All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable

Post by juventrini Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Antonio Conte, saw the two close matches against Bologna and Catania, will for the first time of turnover. In these first two league games, the coach has changed only Puglia De Ceglie with Grosso, causing the expulsion of the Valle d'Aosta-back, but now, two days before the match against Bologna, we start talking about a return to the field of Captain Alessandro Del Piero, but also the onset of the first minute of Milos Krasic, the debut season of Eljero Elia, and perhaps the first call Estigarribia.

Turnover will not mean to denature a team that in two races, has demonstrated an important defensive solidity, a perfectly controlled by the director-duo Marchisio Pirlo, and a fast and attacking game full of dangerous variables, but it means to rest players Utilizing the most, and give new life to a team that makes the speed of the race and its main feature.

Players who debuted for the first time or will depart from the owners, will prove to be the true value of Juventus, which this year saw the rose at its disposal extensive Antonio Conte, have to fight all for a starting spot, since no is untouchable

thank u for boldening that part devi..no one is untouchable...places have to be earned and thats the sort of thinking must penetrate the group...

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable  Empty Re: All players need to fight , no1 is untouchable

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Conte is learning from the mistakes made with Diego... unlike a lot of ppl on this forum just want to throw Elia and Krasic into games when we can easily win without them for now..
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Conte is learning from the mistakes made with Diego... unlike a lot of ppl on this forum just want to throw Elia and Krasic into games when we can easily win without them for now..

conte is making the team not to depend on several players and not to feel like stars and so far I like it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Krasic already played a full season for Juventus.
Giaccherini just joined the team, Pepe has the same experience as Krasic.

Krasic is returning from injury, he isn't 90 minutes fit, leave it at that, just don't make claims about him.

Elia is another story, I've seen better players in different situations become instantly injected into the squad. I see no problem with it. He was bought because his characteristics will fit Conte's system, I do not expect him to take a long time to realize how Conte plays and I find this a rather lame cop out...

Easily win? Think when Siena hit the crossbar, if Juventus dropped points I would love to read posts, don't be glory hunters. Conte has said there is room for improvement, I know there is room for improvement so deal with it. Three points =/= perfect play, it was far from perfect. Be happy with three points? Sure, say they were easily won? No.

A lot of people on this forum want to see Elia and Krasic, shame on us all.

Last edited by Luca on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:01 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Conte is learning from the mistakes made with Diego... unlike a lot of ppl on this forum just want to throw Elia and Krasic into games when we can easily win without them for now..

I think you use the term "easily" very loosely. I wouldn't say that Juve won "easily" yesterday. Also, comparing playing Diego to playing Elia and Krasic is a poor example. Playing Diego meant switching to a formation designed for the player. Conte's 4-2-4 is designed for fast wings, which is exactly the type of players Elia and Krasic are. That is why people are confused.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Well Fab, you see. You brought up a good point, because you backed it up with Diego.

But what happened to giving them some playing time? Your going to let your players not play for weeks? Trust me training is irrelavent, what matters most is when playing on the pitch.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Well Fab, you see. You brought up a good point, because you backed it up with Diego.

But what happened to giving them some playing time? Your going to let your players not play for weeks? Trust me training is irrelavent, what matters most is when playing on the pitch.

Um, we're only 2 games in...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Yes, I know, I'm saying, what happens if this continues? Krasic playing only for 20 mins? Elia not even one minute on the pitch... Elia being benched twice is already abusrd.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Luca wrote:Krasic already played a full season for Juventus.
Giaccherini just joined the team, Pepe has the same experience as Krasic.

Krasic is returning from injury, he isn't 90 minutes fit, leave it at that, just don't make claims about him.

Elia is another story, I've seen better players in different situations become instantly injected into the squad. I see no problem with it. He was bought because his characteristics will fit Conte's system, I do not expect him to take a long time to realize how Conte plays and I find this a rather lame cop out...

Easily win? Think when Siena hit the crossbar, if Juventus dropped points I would love to read posts, don't be glory hunters. Conte has said there is room for improvement, I know there is room for improvement so deal with it. Three points =/= perfect play, it was far from perfect. Be happy with three points? Sure, say they were easily won? No.

A lot of people on this forum want to see Elia and Krasic, shame on us all.

This post sums up what I think.
Especially the Siena game, there was nothing comfortable about that. If that goal went in, people would instantly point out to the team sheet saying, "No Krasic,No Elia. Giac wasn't good." But because we narrowly won 1-0 people forget the negatives and just point to the result.

And yes, we're only 2 games in. But as I have mentioned before without game time our star players won't be properly prepared for the Milans and Napolis. Training only goes so far. Playing against a newly promoted team is the ideal game to introduce new players. That's what I'm saying.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Now there is some importance to practice/training, but when players get to this level, it reaches a point of whether you got it or you don't. I think Allen Iverson summed up the importance of training/practice:

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:45 pm

His last line summs it up.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:25 pm

I know there's importance to training lol, i'm not denying that. I'm saying, it's also important to get some playing time...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know there's importance to training lol, i'm not denying that. I'm saying, it's also important to get some playing time...

Same here. I'm just trying to bring in some humor. There's no substitute for the intensity of playing in the game, that goes for any sport.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 am

Juventude wrote:

vs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2OMAgXFZOA

only one is a world champion Wink
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:27 am

Halfsharkgator wrote:
Juventude wrote:

vs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2OMAgXFZOA

only one is a world champion Wink

Eurobasket's first place for scoring and many stuff Smile

LESTER BO MCCALEB !! Macedonia's pride Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:40 am

just saw a couple videos of him. he looks pretty talented too bad he didnt get drafted.. at least he's getting a lot of love in europe
Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:53 am

Halfsharkgator wrote:just saw a couple videos of him. he looks pretty talented too bad he didnt get drafted.. at least he's getting a lot of love in europe

we Macedonians love him look how we waited for our basketball team after finishing 4th on Eurobasket :

and Мccalebb saying LONG LIVE MACEDONIA Very Happy lol we took him ehre and he loves us ...there were 100k Macedonians on the square shame I got no video from that :

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:36 am

Nice... but hey now you understand my pride with Italian players Smile
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:41 am

Shouldn't this thread be titled:

All players must fight, except for Giaccherini who is untouchable?

Spoiler:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:07 am

I'm in favor for bringing Giovinco back and replace him with Giacherinni. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 am

After a lot of reading on this topic has anybody stopped to think Hey...maybe Krasic and Elia just aren't trying hard enough during training. The name of this thread say's it all and I believe Conte is the type of coach that wants the players to go the extra mile in order to be chosen come game time. There is no doubt both will be are starting wingers they are too good to be benched all the time. IMO the best coaches are those who make the team a group of equals and make the team try hard in training in order to earn a start. Mourinho is a good example of this..if a player doesn't work hard enough in training they will not start plain and simple.

Also I believe rotation will be key for our wingers this season. With Juve not playing in Europe this year that makes a well rested and fit Krasic and Elia much more dangerous against a tired Napoli, Milan and Inter side. I think by starting Giach and Pepe now it will improve their own game and in the long run make them more reliable players all while motivating Krasic and Elia to gain their place.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:58 am

Il Pinguino wrote:After a lot of reading on this topic has anybody stopped to think Hey...maybe Krasic and Elia just aren't trying hard enough during training. The name of this thread say's it all and I believe Conte is the type of coach that wants the players to go the extra mile in order to be chosen come game time. There is no doubt both will be are starting wingers they are too good to be benched all the time. IMO the best coaches are those who make the team a group of equals and make the team try hard in training in order to earn a start. Mourinho is a good example of this..if a player doesn't work hard enough in training they will not start plain and simple.

Also I believe rotation will be key for our wingers this season. With Juve not playing in Europe this year that makes a well rested and fit Krasic and Elia much more dangerous against a tired Napoli, Milan and Inter side. I think by starting Giach and Pepe now it will improve their own game and in the long run make them more reliable players all while motivating Krasic and Elia to gain their place.

Wow, great post. This is rare as I might be changing my idea about whats going on with Krasic and Elia, Although I don't agree, you seem to have brought the best points in my views. I may need to go find out more about that, if Elia and Krasic not trying hard enough.

+ 1
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:33 am

Honestly, I can't safely say that Elia isn't working hard in training but if he joined a team and immediately started to slack off then I really don't know what to say about him.

I really do think it is tactical, I think Elia is an ace up Conte's sleeve, we'll see as the season progresses.

Krasic is returning from injury, this is the reason for his lack of form, he wasn't 90 minutes fit for Siena we will see for Bologna. He (Krasic) seems like the ideal play for Conte's system so I am sure we'll see him soon.

Given the way Conte uses his substitutes squad depth is important and fresh legs on the wings is never a bad thing.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:25 am

Luca wrote:Honestly, I can't safely say that Elia isn't working hard in training but if he joined a team and immediately started to slack off then I really don't know what to say about him.

I really do think it is tactical, I think Elia is an ace up Conte's sleeve, we'll see as the season progresses.

Krasic is returning from injury, this is the reason for his lack of form, he wasn't 90 minutes fit for Siena we will see for Bologna. He (Krasic) seems like the ideal play for Conte's system so I am sure we'll see him soon.

Given the way Conte uses his substitutes squad depth is important and fresh legs on the wings is never a bad thing.
I'm sure its only a matter of time until we see both used. And if there is a problem with Elia I have no doubts that Conte will straighten him out. Either way I can't wait to see him play i've wanted him at Juve since watching him play in South Africa and i've been dying to see him start since we bought him lol
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next