Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation

+6
BarrileteCosmico
guest7
EarlyPrototype
the xcx
jibers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
10 posters

Go down

Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation Empty Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:34 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2038307/Jose-Mourinho-donates-FIFA-award-Sir-Bobby-Robson-auction.html

Jose Mourinho has donated the most prestigious personal trophy of his glittering career to the charity auction in memory of Sir Bobby Robson, his mentor and boss at Sporting Lisbon, Porto and Barcelona.

The online auction, from 8-23 October, and a charity ball next month will raise funds for The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and Breakthrough Breast Cancer.

All Proceed's will go to the The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and Breakthrough Breast Cancer

I personally have met Sir Bobby and remains the best character i have ever met in my life and for Jose to do this and i sincerely respect him from the bottom of my heart for doing this what a fantastic gesture.....

I hope this helps them reach the 250,000 goal.....

This last part is'nt a quote its my personal words Smile

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation Empty Re: Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation

Post by jibers Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:36 pm

He did it to defelect attention from Reals defeat. Clever man.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation Empty Re: Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:37 pm

jibers wrote:He did it to defelect attention from Reals defeat. Clever man.
It was before the defeat Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation 1625187496
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 pm

If you are going to troll, please do it somewhere else i dont want this thread to be locked due to petty bitching.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:38 pm

The xcx wrote:
It was before the defeat Jose Mourinho donates Balon D'or Coach of Year Award to Sir Bobby Robson Foundation 1625187496

Then he did it in advance. Premeditated.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

If you are going to troll, please do it somewhere else i dont want this thread to be locked due to petty bitching.

lol. I'll stop. Pretty sick gesture. Sir Bobby has touched all corneers of football. Great man. What was he like when you met him?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:39 pm

Respect to Jose, the fact that he blames referees doesn't make him a bad person.

Inb4 eye poke
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Sir Bobby Robson is a legend tho, he deserves every credit.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:43 pm

jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

lol. I'll stop. Pretty sick gesture. Sir Bobby has touched all corneers of football. Great man. What was he like when you met him?

Like how everyone says he makes time to everyone dont matter if your long term friend of his or a random person from Afghanistan.....

I actually spoke to him about football and football alone, he's such an interesting man to listen to i could talk/listen to him all day....

I will never forget him, its no coincedence we have gone downhill since he was sacked Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Well, I'm not surprised. I don't think he is the same person outside football, but his antics needs to be toned down abit. This helps though! Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Good of him to do that. Everyone says his private face is a lot different than his public one, yet another example. I hope the foundation reaches their goal too.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Fantastic gesture from him, much respect.

Sir Bobby. :bow: R.I.P.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Bobby Robson :bow: :bow:

Great gesture from Mou, sometimes he looks like he has double personality Razz
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Nice gesture... I still don't like him one bit, but congrats
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Class act from Jose Mourinho tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm

The xcx wrote:

lol.Fail.

Anyways Mou is just an amazing individual.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down