pasquale22
Luca
Fuzail
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

JUVENTUS not real madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: JUVENTUS not real madrid

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Im sorry Fab, but how is Krasic not able to play now? He's fully fit... He's been with Juventus last season and all summer with Conte, how is he not use too his tactics when Giacherini has only been here for only 3 weeks lol?

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:36 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:Sorry if you took the bleep part to heart. It wasn't called for but these posts (similar content to yours) are happening more, and more and really I am responsible for a lot of the points you outlined. So yes, it is frustrating when people (not just you, this is general) call my views annoying, and team bashing when they really aren't meant in that way at all.

I hope that is understood to all, it had nothing to do with attacking anyone. However, I do not like being alienated for a different view point and I'm sorry if I have different ones than you but I can assure you if you gave my posts a read you would see they really are backed up with sound logic.

For example, Conte plays a 4-2-4, dependent on wing play, I consider Elia and Krasic to be the best wingers on the team. Of course I want them to start every game.

Conte, is a prophet, yet he is a King when he says Juventus didn't deserve the Siena victory and I am a tyrant for saying the same thing.

So, again I apologize for the bleep comment, it wasn't necessary but for the rest of the things I said I stand by them as you stand by your own post.

I have to ask you.... Do you seriously think Conte is not going to use Krasic and Elia?

No... but what is the harm in me hoping to see them sooner rather than later?
Seriously, why is everyone so upset because I'd rather see the top players on the field, is that a bad thing now?

What's more important, seeing krasic and elia on the field or winning every game and slowly integrating them into the starting 11 so they dont flop?

And i was asking Luca because to me it seems like he seriously thinks that Conte isnt going to use Krasic and Elia... thats just absurd lmao

I'm going off of two official matches here, I never said that he never wanted to use them; I am just anxiously waiting to see them both play.
Sorry, there have been a lot better players for other clubs that have been instantly integrated and saw success, it is a system dependent on wing play, what makes you think the best wingers Juventus have will not be able to fit that system? Now to me, that is absurd.

Again, even Conte said the win against Siena was undeserved... Not even the manager felt good about that match so what is your problem with me?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
Luca wrote:Sorry if you took the bleep part to heart. It wasn't called for but these posts (similar content to yours) are happening more, and more and really I am responsible for a lot of the points you outlined. So yes, it is frustrating when people (not just you, this is general) call my views annoying, and team bashing when they really aren't meant in that way at all.

I hope that is understood to all, it had nothing to do with attacking anyone. However, I do not like being alienated for a different view point and I'm sorry if I have different ones than you but I can assure you if you gave my posts a read you would see they really are backed up with sound logic.

For example, Conte plays a 4-2-4, dependent on wing play, I consider Elia and Krasic to be the best wingers on the team. Of course I want them to start every game.

Conte, is a prophet, yet he is a King when he says Juventus didn't deserve the Siena victory and I am a tyrant for saying the same thing.

So, again I apologize for the bleep comment, it wasn't necessary but for the rest of the things I said I stand by them as you stand by your own post.

I have to ask you.... Do you seriously think Conte is not going to use Krasic and Elia?

No... but what is the harm in me hoping to see them sooner rather than later?
Seriously, why is everyone so upset because I'd rather see the top players on the field, is that a bad thing now?

What's more important, seeing krasic and elia on the field or winning every game and slowly integrating them into the starting 11 so they dont flop?

And i was asking Luca because to me it seems like he seriously thinks that Conte isnt going to use Krasic and Elia... thats just absurd lmao

Fab, the kinda excuses he makes by not fielding them is just plain funny, his excuses for not giving Estigasribbia a call-up. I have no problem if he wants to use Pepe and Giach.....but why ask and have a lot of players when u won't use them?

If Juve bought Messi and kept him on the bench in favor of Pepe, would u not question it?

Is Elia and Krasic not better? Does Krasic need to get used to the system too? Did Krasic warrant being shouted on like that in the last game?

when we have seen reports suggesting that he has a bad relationship with some players in pre-season and wants to sell them, is it not normal that we question?

But u do it and it = NEGATIVITY, Fab please explain to me how this is negative, maybe u'll give it on a fair scale....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Its not negativity, Its an opinion for the last time... If you back it up, then there you go.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:38 pm

you see the thing is
Krasic and Elia were bought so that they could rot on the bench and lose their talents :O
Its a conspiracy against the serbian and dutch national teams :O

hahaha
seriously, are you betting on these guys to score that you want them so bad?
36 games dude 36

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes, my ambitions are solely for my own personal gain. I'm glad we cleared that up, what can I say? I'm a greedy person. I like to watch the top players play for my favourite club and I have an opinion that is different than yours. Burn him, he's a witch I guess.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juv3holic Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Actually I'm gonna have to agree with my man Fuzail. If I'm not mistaken we have been in the Juventus forum from the first goal.com one along with italianfool, 7amood11 and Devi. We've lost many because of this same thing, I don't post much either.

Remember this is Juventus we're talking about. Are you guys seriously claiming you know your football better than Conte?

There's a reason Elia, Estigarribia and Krasic are not playing, there's a reason for Chiellini's substitution. Those reasons might not be clear to you or to me but they sure as hell are clear to Conte.

Yes I want to see Elia and Krasic on starting eleven, am I complaining about it? No. Why? We're winning! We are at the top of the table at the moment.

Giaccherini has been awful? I'm sorry but I think some of you are a little too biased. He's been decent so far, he's been doing what he's been told. You can't expect him to pull a Krasic or a Camoranesi cause he's just not that type of plater. Correct me if I'm wrong but we bought Giaccherini for depth, right now Krasic and Elia aren't playing so the bench is playing, ergo Giaccherini is playing.

But listen, what if Elia can't win over Conte in training? What if we spent some millions in a guy and not play him? Do you think a huge transfer fee demands a starting eleven spot? If so then you should start supporting Manchester City. This is Juventus! Players should sweat blood in training and in every game to be considered starting eleven material.

You think Del Piero, Chiellini or Marchisio became starters over night? Then why should Elia be a starter over night?

I want to see Elia and Krasic but they have to win their spot.

We've been through Serie B together, or at least I hope we were, so stop complaining, we could do far worse than top of the league.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Yes I want to see Elia and Krasic on starting eleven, am I complaining about it? No. Why? We're winning! We are at the top of the table at the moment.

I, along with Conte, strive for more, there is always room for improvement. It's not a bad thing.

Remember this is Juventus we're talking about. Are you guys seriously claiming you know your football better than Conte?

No, but that is fallacious- appeal to the person. I am not saying I know or understand football better than him and I love Conte but I am still allowed to have an opinion.

You think Del Piero, Chiellini or Marchisio became starters over night? Then why should Elia be a starter over night?

Then why did Giaccherini?

Funny, it seems like everyone is complaining about the posts I and a few others make with their own posts complaining, I see the irony even if I am right in the middle of this ball of crap.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:48 pm

I hate to swear but FK yeah!! Amen brother! +1 just said everything I believe . U r my new favourite Smile Ohh but watch elm say 'but we arnt top of the league' 'but conte has something against foreign players' but ' pepe shouldn't play.

Madre Maria Salvami da orribile posti in futuro
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:49 pm

juv3holic wrote:Actually I'm gonna have to agree with my man Fuzail. If I'm not mistaken we have been in the Juventus forum from the first goal.com one along with italianfool, 7amood11 and Devi. We've lost many because of this same thing, I don't post much either.

There's a reason Elia, Estigarribia and Krasic are not playing, there's a reason for Chiellini's substitution. Those reasons might not be clear to you or to me but they sure as hell are clear to Conte.

Giaccherini has been awful? I'm sorry but I think some of you are a little too biased. He's been decent so far, he's been doing what he's been told. You can't expect him to pull a Krasic or a Camoranesi cause he's just not that type of plater. Correct me if I'm wrong but we bought Giaccherini for depth, right now Krasic and Elia aren't playing so the bench is playing, ergo Giaccherini is playing.

But listen, what if Elia can't win over Conte in training? What if we spent some millions in a guy and not play him? Do you think a huge transfer fee demands a starting eleven spot? If so then you should start supporting Manchester City. This is Juventus! Players should sweat blood in training and in every game to be considered starting eleven material.

I want to see Elia and Krasic but they have to win their spot.

We've been through Serie B together, or at least I hope we were, so stop complaining, we could do far worse than top of the league.

I don't have to talk about Krasic, we all happily know what he is capable off. If Elia and Krasic sucked at training Conte would have said it, you and I don't know what goes on in training, that is why we thrive off seeing the players play to judge or what the coach says, so far we've seen none. So how can you judge Elia's ability when he hasn't been given a chance?

Yet Giach joined just like 3 wks ago if am right, and is playing full time, pt. of correction Krasic is fully fit, Krasic is better than Pepe, would you not have your better players starting ?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:54 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I hate to swear but FK yeah!! Amen brother! +1 just said everything I believe . U r my new favourite Smile Ohh but watch elm say 'but we arnt top of the league' 'but conte has something against foreign players' but ' pepe shouldn't play.

Madre Maria Salvami da orribile posti in futuro

taking loose jabs at me won't save u, when so far you've not been able to prove any of my pts. wrong.... yet u seemed very ecstatic just a few hrs ago, how did u lose your mojo all of a sudden?

Please show me the part where I said Pepe will not start, called u a bong-head etc

and also trailing me around and neg repping me..... the cowardly game won't save u bro...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah, I'm just going to stop posting in this thread. Every time I respond with a logical post it is shot down by a fallacious one that is then praised by multiple other users who are only willing to look at one side.

So, being the respectful person I am, I will leave this thread and keep my views to myself or those worth discussing with in the future.

Thanks and good luck,
Luca.

Last edited by Luca on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:59 pm

U didn't call me a bonghead someone else did. And no I havnt been neg repping. Ever thought that maybe one of the other 1000 posters may not agree wit u. Especially when u say conte is against foreigners. Lol . Send me a message where I didn't prove a point or whatever. I'm logging off for now
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Well, get off this thread immediately and go to the Goal Legacy serie a thread in the general section Smile

Support serie a Razz
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:02 pm

pasquale22 wrote:U didn't call me a bonghead someone else did. And no I havnt been neg repping. Ever thought that maybe one of the other 1000 posters may not agree wit u. Especially when u say conte is against foreigners. Lol . Send me a message where I didn't prove a point or whatever. I'm logging off for now

if u noticed, I also brought Quagliarella, when did he become a foreigner...... like Luca said, I haven't seen anyone who has been able to prove any of our statements negative.....all I see is trying to term it negative......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I feel bad I missed this conversation!
but Luca said all needed to be told!
Luca you rock!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:46 pm

welcoem back fuzail ....

man what I won't read Neutral
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm not reading the whole thread just the OP. It's fine to question your team and to want more from them. It's great saying we grow players, well, let's get them grown then. We've waited long enough to success. If we have to buy some stars then that's not a problem. Whilst we're winning we can develop youth along side it. Not when we're 7th and depedning on teenagers.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Negative means you guys say thing like "Conte doesnt know what he is doing, why is he wasting krasic and elia, why does he have something against him, Giac and Pepe suck..." This is all negative, and also stupid comments. The guy is winning with our B team and you guys are complaining. how stupid does that sound? We havent even used our best team and we are undefeated and you guys arent happy.... its literally ABSURD!

Conte isnt going to let Krasic, Elia, and Quag rot on the bench!!! lmao.

And the coach isnt going to say "Krasic is in shit form, thats why he isnt playing." Does that sound smart to you????

All Conte is doing is protecting his players and WINNING and this is the kind of thread he gets? lol this is funny.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm

But Elia and Krasic need game time to fit in. Let's throw them straight in at the deep end against Milan and hope they click. scratch
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Luca wrote:Yes I want to see Elia and Krasic on starting eleven, am I complaining about it? No. Why? We're winning! We are at the top of the table at the moment.

I, along with Conte, strive for more, there is always room for improvement. It's not a bad thing.

No, but that is fallacious- appeal to the person. I am not saying I know or understand football better than him and I love Conte but I am still allowed to have an opinion.

Then why did Giaccherini?

Funny, it seems like everyone is complaining about the posts I and a few others make with their own posts complaining, I see the irony even if I am right in the middle of this ball of crap.

Dude!
Get the hell out of my head
now!
are you still in there?
What? no, don't go down there NO no that's private Stay out NOOOOO

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

no man, i think I wanted to add juv3holic's quote not Luca's Razz
haha sorry

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 pm

TomJuve wrote:But Elia and Krasic need game time to fit in. Let's throw them straight in at the deep end against Milan and hope they click. scratch

Good thing the Milan game is this wednesday, right? OH WAIT... Thats the Bologna game. Alright well only one game?! Milan is after that right? oh... oh wait... its actually Catania. Milan game is after.

So. 2 more games, and almost 2 weeks more of training(with the team, the system, and the language).
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 pm

what i dont understand is how such fallacious posts in this thread can get so much praise.. smh at one sided approaches...

Now I'm done.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:24 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
TomJuve wrote:But Elia and Krasic need game time to fit in. Let's throw them straight in at the deep end against Milan and hope they click. scratch

Good thing the Milan game is this wednesday, right? OH WAIT... Thats the Bologna game. Alright well only one game?! Milan is after that right? oh... oh wait... its actually Catania. Milan game is after.

So. 2 more games, and almost 2 weeks more of training(with the team, the system, and the language).

2 more games. And the next one will be Pepe and Giac. Training is not the same as a full game, that much anybody should know. So I am right, they will have one game at the very most before being thrown out on the pitch to face the champions of 2010/2011. I just don't see how you can disagree with that. It's not an opinion. As for the language, Vidal seems to manage.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Once again, the language thing needs to not be mentioned by Conte. That might be one of the stupidest excuses I've ever heard, especially in a sport that is as global as football. Every sport in the world deals with language barrier issues and seems to overcome it.

Conte needs to just say that he prefers Pepe and Giaccherini.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next