Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

+3
lucianomoggi
Mamad
Juventude
7 posters

Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Juventude Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 am

Juventus are reportedly monitoring the situation of Real Madrid left-back Fabio Coentrao.

The 25-year-old essentially confirmed his wish to leave the club by claiming he doesn’t feel wanted at the Santiago Bernabeu.

According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri have been alerted by his openness to a transfer and feel he would add extra quality to their left side.

It is thought, Coentrao, who has made 16 La Liga appearances this season, would cost in the region of €10 million.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Mamad Tue May 28, 2013 2:17 pm

10 million? lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Contrao would improve our team more than jovetic,

Because vucinic is already doing something special for the team and I dont believe jojo would do anything more special than that, but asamoah has been a flop, and contrao would absolute do something better than him On the left wing....

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Juventude Tue May 28, 2013 2:31 pm

For the record, Asamoah has not been a flop.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Cotes Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Contrao would improve our team more than jovetic,

Because vucinic is already doing something special for the team and I dont believe jojo would do anything more special than that, but asamoah has been a flop, and contrao would absolute do something better than him On the left wing....

plz explain how?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-08-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 28, 2013 3:14 pm

[quote="lucianomoggi"]Contrao would improve our team more than jovetic,

Because vucinic is already doing something special for the team and I dont believe jojo would do anything more special than that, but asamoah has been a flop, and contrao would absolute do something better than him On the left wing....[/quote]

lol Jovetic and Coentrao have nothing in common they are different players. Coentrao is RM flop while Jovetic is WC on 23 years chased by clubs in eu lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 28, 2013 3:24 pm

If Asamoah was not a flop, we would not experiment with Peluso on champions league,

Linchstainer has been the only wing back who performed good consistently, and I dont think that his age is impressive to depend too much on him,

Now I dont know if we going to replace him or not because that also depends on the market place, but our interest on coentrao is not a good news for him,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:If Asamoah was not a flop, we would not experiment with Peluso on champions league,

Linchstainer has been the only wing back who performed good consistently, and I dont think that his age is impressive to depend too much on him,

Now I dont know if we going to replace him or not because that also depends on the market place, but our interest on coentrao is not a good news for him,

We experienced with Peluso for the Celtic game because Asamoah arrived in the middle of the game from AFCON.

Asamoah didn't have rest since last year in March he tried to help udinese to with their EU ambitions If I am remembering right.

After AFCON Asa needed time to recover and he received much needed rest after the 2nd month he became his old himself.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 28, 2013 3:31 pm

If Asamoah was not a flop, we would not experiment with Peluso on champions league,

Linchstainer has been the only wing back who performed good consistently, and I dont think that his age is impressive to depend too much on him,

Now I dont know if we going to replace him or not because that also depends on the market place, but our interest on coentrao is not a good news for him,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Coentrao is linked to Monaco for $18 million, so I highly doubt we would get him for $10 million.

Kolarov is a much cheaper option, we could probably get him for $10 million, and he is already proven in Serie A, so in my opinion financially and because of proven Serie A experience, Kolarov is the better option...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Juventude Tue May 28, 2013 3:37 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:If Asamoah was not a flop, we would not experiment with Peluso on champions league,

Linchstainer has been the only wing back who performed good consistently, and I dont think that his age is impressive to depend too much on him,

Now I dont know if we going to replace him or not because that also depends on the market place, but our interest on coentrao is not a good news for him,

We signed Peluso for depth because Asamoah was at AFCON. Then, he needed some time off to rest after the tournament. He struggled finding his form after AFCon, but that's not unusual for a player coming off a major international tournament. That's especially true when the player goes from playing very different positions for club and country.

Asamoah may not have been the best LWB, but it's not his natural position. I think he performed far better than any of our alternatives (PDC and Peluso) for a player who is naturally a CM. He was far from a flop. I would rather see him in the CM, but I would not be bothered by having him play at LWB.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Juventude wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:If Asamoah was not a flop, we would not experiment with Peluso on champions league,

Linchstainer has been the only wing back who performed good consistently, and I dont think that his age is impressive to depend too much on him,

Now I dont know if we going to replace him or not because that also depends on the market place, but our interest on coentrao is not a good news for him,

We signed Peluso for depth because Asamoah was at AFCON. Then, he needed some time off to rest after the tournament. He struggled finding his form after AFCon, but that's not unusual for a player coming off a major international tournament. That's especially true when the player goes from playing very different positions for club and country.

Asamoah may not have been the best LWB, but it's not his natural position. I think he performed far better than any of our alternatives (PDC and Peluso) for a player who is naturally a CM. He was far from a flop. I would rather see him in the CM, but I would not be bothered by having him play at LWB.

I think Conte is looking for a true LB or LWB like a Coentrao or Kolarov and then Asamoah can be first choice backup and also backup the CM position. Like you said Asamoah is a natural CM who was moved to LWB because we had no other options on the team (De Ceglie was a flop). So if we sell Marrone to Fiorentina then Asamoah can backup both Marchisio and Vidal in the CM role and be a great depth player as he can slide into the LWB or LB role very easily.

Conte is building a team to challenge Bayern for the title. To do that we need top players at every position. So right now the 3 positions to fix are CF, SS and LB or LWB. Like I said before, if we add Jojo, Higuain and Kolarov to this team we will have the greatest summer mercato in Juventus history and we can challenge Bayern next year for the title.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Juventude Tue May 28, 2013 3:47 pm

I completely agree with you, Gigi, but I just didn't like that he was calling Asamoah a flop. I would love a natural winger or LWB for next season, but, like I said, I would not be bothered by having Asamoah play there again this season. I think that with new world class strikers, this team could look completely different from last season.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Devi,

You acting like you dont know that real madrid bench has some better players than fiorentinas starting XI,

I am not against transfer of jojo, but coentrao transfer seems more impressive to me, I dont see anything special on jojo transfer, he doesnt score 20 GOALS neither make assists so I dont know what makes you call him world class, he is just ppromising player such as Pogba,










lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Juventude wrote:I completely agree with you, Gigi, but I just didn't like that he was calling Asamoah a flop. I would love a natural winger or LWB for next season, but, like I said, I would not be bothered by having Asamoah play there again this season. I think that with new world class strikers, this team could look completely different from last season.

Yeah, no Asamoah is definitely not a flop. He is just not a natural LWB, that's all. He did an admiral job playing out of position last year and I agree with you, it wouldn't be the worst thing if he just played there again next year as our starter.

However I think Conte wants to go for the jugular and get a true LB or LWB so that there are no excuses for next year. Next year it is Champions League winners or bust, I truely feel that way. It has been 6 long years with all the Calciopoli bull**it, and now Juve has had enough and they are going for it all I think.

The old Juve is back everyone, this is Conte's team now. Once we sign Jojo, Higuain and Kolarov there will be fear in the air. Moratti will be looking for his next way to get us sent down to Serie B. Everyone will be gunning for us again. We will fear no one and be feared by everyone. Watch how the referees will go after us as Moratti, Berlusconi, et all will try every conceivable way to stop us.

But we won't be able to be stopped anymore because Juve will never tolerate any of the BS ever again because we have an Agnelli in charge now!! Haha, Forza Juve!!

Dopo La Mamma amo solo La Juve!!!!!!!!!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 28, 2013 4:05 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Devi,

You acting like you dont know that real madrid bench has some better players than fiorentinas starting XI,

I am not against transfer of jojo, but coentrao transfer seems more impressive to me, I dont see anything special on jojo transfer, he doesnt score 20 GOALS neither make assists so I dont know what makes you call him world class, he is just ppromising player such as Pogba,


Jovetic scores as crazy, assists as nuts and in UCL he was amazing against Liverpool and Bayern Munich. He always plays great in big games. I am sorry this RM's side is not that great like galacticos. I don't rate Benzema,Higuain, Coentrao, Arbeloa as World class just as good players. Coentrao is flop he just runs a lot nothing else
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 28, 2013 4:09 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Devi,

You acting like you dont know that real madrid bench has some better players than fiorentinas starting XI,

I am not against transfer of jojo, but coentrao transfer seems more impressive to me, I dont see anything special on jojo transfer, he doesnt score 20 GOALS neither make assists so I dont know what makes you call him world class, he is just ppromising player such as Pogba,










Jojo has done great with the average team that has been given to him. You are comparing a player like Coentrao who plays with Ronaldo, Alonso, Kaka, Higuain, Benzema, Di Maria, Ozil and Modric to Jojo who plays with almost no one? And he is average because he only scored 13 goals? I think you are wrong my friend. Jojo is not just a prospect with potential. He is the real deal and Juve will be giving him the legendary number 10 to prove their belief in him. When Jojo is playing with Higuain, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio you will see a big difference. He WILL be a 20 goal scorer with Juve. He might even win the Capocannoniere next year. He will be in the discussion anyways...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:Devi,

You acting like you dont know that real madrid bench has some better players than fiorentinas starting XI,

I am not against transfer of jojo, but coentrao transfer seems more impressive to me, I dont see anything special on jojo transfer, he doesnt score 20 GOALS neither make assists so I dont know what makes you call him world class, he is just ppromising player such as Pogba,










Jojo has done great with the average team that has been given to him. You are comparing a player like Coentrao who plays with Ronaldo, Alonso, Kaka, Higuain, Benzema, Di Maria, Ozil and Modric to Jojo who plays with almost no one? And he is average because he only scored 13 goals? I think you are wrong my friend. Jojo is not just a prospect with potential. He is the real deal and Juve will be giving him the legendary number 10 to prove their belief in him. When Jojo is playing with Higuain, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio you will see a big difference. He WILL be a 20 goal scorer with Juve. He might even win the Capocannoniere next year. He will be in the discussion anyways...

JUVETIC cheers
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 28, 2013 4:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:Devi,

You acting like you dont know that real madrid bench has some better players than fiorentinas starting XI,

I am not against transfer of jojo, but coentrao transfer seems more impressive to me, I dont see anything special on jojo transfer, he doesnt score 20 GOALS neither make assists so I dont know what makes you call him world class, he is just ppromising player such as Pogba,










Jojo has done great with the average team that has been given to him. You are comparing a player like Coentrao who plays with Ronaldo, Alonso, Kaka, Higuain, Benzema, Di Maria, Ozil and Modric to Jojo who plays with almost no one? And he is average because he only scored 13 goals? I think you are wrong my friend. Jojo is not just a prospect with potential. He is the real deal and Juve will be giving him the legendary number 10 to prove their belief in him. When Jojo is playing with Higuain, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio you will see a big difference. He WILL be a 20 goal scorer with Juve. He might even win the Capocannoniere next year. He will be in the discussion anyways...

JUVETIC cheers

Haha, JUVETIC, I like it!! You just made a new nickname for him Dejan. You better copyright that name so you can sell it back to Juve for millions!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Devi

Jovetic has made only around 5 assists this last season, I am afraid chiellini made more assist than that just cant check stats this moment,

Jovetic has scored around 12 goals and made 5 assists on all competitions that I dont believe is a shocking good as you telling for a ss player,


lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 28, 2013 4:22 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Devi

Jovetic has made only around 5 assists this last season, I am afraid chiellini made more assist than that just cant check stats this moment,

Jovetic has scored around 12 goals and made 5 assists on all competitions that I dont believe is a shocking good as you telling for a ss player,


The question then becomes who is he assisting to? Luca Toni? If the player you assist to can't score then you can't be credited with any assists.

Like I said, you play Jojo with top players like Higuain, Vucinic, Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio and watch his goals AND assists totals go way up. Hey, if Chiellini can get 5 assists playing with the above mentioned players, just think how many assists Jojo will be getting...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by lucianomoggi Tue May 28, 2013 4:23 pm

I think you all love jovetic for some reason I dont seem to understand, so I hope we bring jojo and make you guys happy,

I quit on jojo comments lol..

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by juve_gigi Tue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I think you all love jovetic for some reason I dont seem to understand, so I hope we bring jojo and make you guys happy,

I quit on jojo comments lol..

Don't worry Luciano, when Jojo scores 20 goals next year for Juve wearing the number 10 you will love him too I am sure...

Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 3672
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I think you all love jovetic for some reason I dont seem to understand, so I hope we bring jojo and make you guys happy,

I quit on jojo comments lol..

Its ok bro Smile its free forum after all Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Asamoah is by no stretch of the imagination a 'flop' and Jovetic is in his early 20's and already looking like a fantastic player at his current level.

Also, compaing Coentrao with Jovetic is like comparing Matri to Beppe Marotta.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender Empty Re: Juventus Monitoring Real Madrid Defender

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum