Katy Perry
rwo power
The Messiah
Sushi Master
Babun
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Robben a problem? - Page 3 Empty Re: Robben a problem?

Post by Sushi Master Wed May 23, 2012 1:59 am

Guys, I think he's clearly joking... It's just hard to tell when Idro's joking or not.

At least I hope he's joking, as he said in the other thread.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed May 23, 2012 2:06 am

He is young and overly emotional, leave him be eco smile
He'll clam down once the butthurt flows out completely eco smile

Robben played well in the final. Close this thread RWO.
Open it for a bump next season if Robben nets a winner. Bumping threads like these are fun eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 am

*nod* I'm just a bit appalled at the title, but then, if closed it should disappear somewhere in the bowels of the forum.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Robben a problem? - Page 3 Empty Bayern fans Jeering and booing Robben

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 7:57 am

So I'm crazy for showing my anger towards a player who has cost us so much, if anything I think there are very few real Bayern fan on this forum. My loyalty is to Bayern Munchen and not to any pathetic player not even Toni Kroos.

What happened to Adebayor and the other Ivory Cost player that got booed by Arsenal fans, maybe those fans are also crazy. I am beginning to get tired of people in here, who see's themselves as angels and whenever someone show their dissatisfaction and states their opinion then they come up here trying to preach to me.

When have I ever insulted someone for sharing their opinion on this forum, if you disagree with me, I just have a dialogue with you on the topic and trust me I always try to pick one or two things from peoples dialogue even when I don't agree with them. I never say things like he's not a fan worthy, because that's a girlish and stupid thing to say, I can understand when Rwo Power and Viva say such things, but it's pathetic to hear such things coming from a man, probably in his 30's or something, it goes to show how pathetic they are, for not accepting a true die-hard Bayern fan opinion.

Arjen Robben doesn't take us seriously, I've already showed that in my previous post and I've had enough with him, if Ribery missed a penalty, I wouldn't have any problem with him because he takes this club seriously. The board are disappointed in him, I don't even want to mention how Robben has cost this club so much trouble, from one fight to another and from one injury to another, Bayern having problems with National team, wasting unnecessary times and strength in trying to please or resolve Robben problem

As a Bayern fan I'm entitled to my opinion and I seriously want Arjen Robben out of Bayern Munich as I believe it is for the betterment of the club, many other fans from all over the world wants him out as well. He's a great player but he's too egoistic to succeed in any club.

As you can see Jupp Heynckes isn't that happy with him, as he quoted "He'll just have to get used to it. It's part of the lives of public people like politicians and football stars." notice no support or whatsoever for Robben.

Van Bommel should keep his mouth out of our business, he's no longer a Bayern player and I really do not care what Dutch manager and players have to say, his opinion do not matter and will never matter to Bayern fans, it's simple Robben blew our dreams away, *bleep* us all over in two important matches and now I will pay to see Robben out of Bayern Munich.

I hate him and there is no point of Turning back, his career is dead with us.

According to Van Bommel "It's a disgrace. When you look at what Robben has achieved in his career. He led Bayern to the final at Madrid and is so important to the club. Bayern should be really happy to have a player like him," the veteran told SBS6 after the match.

Seriously Van Bommel, how about what Madrid and Chelsea did to him, they threw him out like a rag-dog, we accepted him and picked him up like a child, yet he's not returning the favour, if you ask me, if Gomez or Schweini took the penalty against Casilas he would have scored it, for God sake it's a penalty not an amazing goal and he nearly missed it, Ribery took us to the final and Robben still had the guts to fight our favourite and also beat up our captain Lahm, and our Golden boy Muller. I've deliberately ignore all this fact before, but now I'm beginning to consider everything together.

Maybe the angels in here should also be ashamed of Kaiser for voicing his opinion towards Robben as well as the millions of Bayern fan out there who want him out of Munich.

Van Bommel "Nobody from the club supports him, I'm the only one that supports him in the press. Mentally he is very strong. Everytime something bad happens to him, he comes back stronger

Yes that's because he doesn't deserved to be supported, I would rather support Breno than Robben.

Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk also weighed in with his thoughts on the situation, stating: "The reaction of the fans annoyed me. I'm very disappointed, treating your own player like that. It's a disgrace."

GTFO and take him along with you

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/22/3120638/i-would-think-about-leaving-the-club-van-bommel-blasts
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 8:18 am

Those jeers were from fans who are still frustrated by the pk's missed in the league match against Dotmund and against Chelsea. What's the big deal about that? What, are we supposed to be delighted that he missed those penalties? No. This doesn't mean they don't love Bayern Munched and no longer real fans. They are Bayern family and a great fans. Van Bommel needs to shut his yap, no one asked him anything.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 8:40 am

What a load of bullshit. We accepted him like a rag. There were multiple clubs interested in him,he could have gone anywhere,he went to bayern. Bayern should be grateful because in 2009 BL was a 2nd Rate League compared to La Liga & Bayern was No European Power.

Bayern are an European Powerhouse & if the 2009-10 season never occured I dont think THEY WOULD ever be. Ribery would probably have left. Not take seriously??? It takes balls to step up & take the penalty in Madrid after the Dortmund miss. The fact that a Sleeping Giant like Bayern has woken up is great. And a lot of credit should go to Robben.

Ribery took us to the Final??? Yes??? He missed 2 Sitters in the Basel 1st Leg,we were down 0-1 When Robben Scored & then set up Muller for us to go 2-0 in the 2nd Leg. Then Ribery woke up.

Ribery was a DUD in Marseille. Invisible. Robben set up Gomez & scored a Brilliant goal. We won the match 2-0 & the next match was a Dead Rubber practically. Ribery had a great match against Madrid in Munich but was again a DUD in Madrid. And he was a DUD in the Final as well.

So Ribery took us to the final is Pure Shit. Gomez has done way more than Ribery.

Anyways these fans,who boo their OWN players are like the Fans of Madrid. I am ashamed to see Bayern munich fans do this.

This is not FC Bayern. Bayern is supposed to be a family. Boateng missed Drogba which is THE REASON we lost,not Robben. Gomez missed multiple chances.Muller was invisible. Robben missed a PK,big deal. Anyways can miss. And we STILL could have lost even if he scored.

If you scored in 83rd minute & then concede in 88th minute then if you score in 95th minute you can concede anytime in the next 25 minutes.

And Bayern still WOULD HAVE WON if Olic & Schweni would have scored. We were 1-0 up in the penalties. Atleast he went for the PK,Schweni could not look,Kroos & tymo backed away from PK's.

This kind of DISGRACEFUL behaviour is Unacceptable. Making a guy a scapegoat & before his own NT & nation booing him. Your own player. They did not boo Boateng or Gomez. Classless Cheap Acts. Disgraced to call myself a Bayern fan. Bayern fans should not have booed Robben

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:What a load of bullshit. We accepted him like a rag. There were multiple clubs interested in him,he could have gone anywhere,he went to bayern. Bayern should be grateful because in 2009 BL was a 2nd Rate League compared to La Liga & Bayern was No European Power.

Ok, Robben made Bundesliga rated the way they are now, We've Ribery who is a better player and has been playing for us for ages, Real Madrid wanted him and he refused to go. I can't remember any club wanting Robben, he was transfer listed along with Sneijder and no Bayern fan even knew he was coming until he arrived.

Bayern were no European team and yet we got to semi final of Europa cup and beat Sporting Lisbon with large amount of Goals.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: Bayern are an European Powerhouse & if the 2009-10 season never occured I dont think THEY WOULD ever be. Ribery would probably have left. Not take seriously??? It takes balls to step up & take the penalty in Madrid after the Dortmund miss. The fact that a Sleeping Giant like Bayern has woken up is great. And a lot of credit should go to Robben.

Robben deserve no credit, if anything I will praise the team, you Robben fans share thesame similarity and want all glory for yourself and Robben, how about what Ribery, Schweinstiger and Lahm has done for this club, how about Luca Toni and Lucio, do you even realise that Robben is always injured half of the season.

If any player was treated badly in Bayern Munchen I will like to say that person is Demichelis and no one said anything about it, even though he hasn't let Bayern down as much as Arjen Robben.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Ribery took us to the Final??? Yes??? He missed 2 Sitters in the Basel 1st Leg,we were down 0-1 When Robben Scored & then set up Muller for us to go 2-0 in the 2nd Leg. Then Ribery woke up.

Ribery was a DUD in Marseille. Invisible. Robben set up Gomez & scored a Brilliant goal. We won the match 2-0 & the next match was a Dead Rubber practically. Ribery had a great match against Madrid in Munich but was again a DUD in Madrid. And he was a DUD in the Final as well.

ok. this just goes to show you are a Robben fan and not a Bayern Munchen fan. I'm in no business of comparing Ribery to Robben or bringing Ribery down because of trying to make Robben look good.

Ribery has helped the team on numerous occasion and hasn't screwed us over when it mattered, he even earned us a penalty and guess who ruined it....?

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:So Ribery took us to the final is Pure Shit. Gomez has done way more than Ribery

:facepalm: You are simply not a Bayern fan, you haven't followed Bayern for the last two season or so. Ribery was our main man this season

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: Anyways these fans,who boo their OWN players are like the Fans of Madrid. I am ashamed to see Bayern munich fans do this. I honestly would not care if they die tomorrow.

Real-Madrid fans are class fans, at least they made fun of Ramos and got rid of Robben, they won La-Liga and broke many record in that process, so perhaps you should show them some respect and as a Bayern fan, I envy them.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: This is not FC Bayern. Bayern is supposed to be a family. Boateng missed Drogba which is THE REASON we lost,not Robben. Gomez missed multiple chances.Muller was invisible. Robben missed a PK,big deal. Anyways can miss. And we STILL could have lost even if he scored.

Lol Boateng is the reason we lost, can you listen to yourself...? the manager subbed Van Buyten in and from there onward it was not decisive who was supposed to mark Drogba during set piece, another mistake by Jupp but still not in the light of Robben mistake and selfishness

and Drogba's header was a good damned header, he hit it with real venomous power and you really can't blame anyone for that, otherwise you will have to start with the manager up to Van Buyten and Neuer.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: If you scored in 83rd minute & then concede in 88th minute then if you score in 95th minute you can concede anytime in the next 25 minutes.

:facepalm: Good explanation to Robben miss, both against Dortmund and against Chelsea, I am truelly convinced.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: And Bayern still WOULD HAVE WON if Olic & Schweni would have scored. We were 1-0 up in the penalties. Atleast he went for the PK,Schweni could not look,Kroos & tymo backed away from PK's.

Missing a penalty is not a problem but missing 2 important penalty when it mattered the most in less than a month is a Real Big problem and then refusing to utilise the opportunity to redeem yourself in a penalty shoot-out is a Real Real big problem.

Schweini act was unacceptable, he disappointed every Bayern fan, his attitude of so much negativity were worst than that of Tymo and Kroos but Kroos is only 22 and the club doesn't show so much faith in Tymo as much as they do for Schweini or Robben.

As for Olic, he deserved to be praised for having the guts to show up, he's a stud and will always remain one. Where was Robben..?

first he missed a penalty against Dortmund, then he missed a clear cut chance against Dortmund and of course against Madrid(Alaba cross)

Then he missed another penalty against Chelsea, cpl final and chicken out when he had the opportunity to pay the fans back?

Even Yakubu Aiyegbeni has more guts than that.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote: This kind of DISGRACEFUL behaviour is Unacceptable. Making a guy a scapegoat & before his own NT & nation booing him. Your own player. They did not boo Boateng or Gomez. Classless Cheap Acts. Disgraced to call myself a Bayern fan

Boateng played well against Chelsea and his name doesn't deserve to be here at all, are we going to deliberately ignore the fact that Robben is a egoistic selfish player who cost us the league match against DORTMUND as well as in cpl final, I don't understand how you fail to understand why we are upset and just comment between lines.

Gomez Bayern fans are simply tired of him and there is no point booing him because he's a waste of space.

Yeah, You should be really ashamed for calling yourself a Bayern, but I am proud of Bayern and I will even be more proud if we kick Robben out, along with Gomez.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 10:04 am

Ribery is a better player now. He was Robben's sidekick when Robben was at his best.

Anyways I dont want to go on with this. I will put you on ignore as I feel everything you are saying is basically garbage. Babun said you are a kid who over-reacts So I will probably give you the benefit of doubt.

But I think its better to try & miss a PK than be invisible like Ribery was. Boateng lost us the CUP,he missed Drogba who scored. And even if Robben had scored Drogba again would probably would have. Even Tymo was better at CB than Boateng. That is why Boateng never plays CB with Germany.

I dont want to go on a debate with you as you KNOW how I rate you & your points. I only reason with emotionally stable people who can eat their dissapointment & put forward Logical statements,which unfortunately you are not capable of.

If you envy or want to be Madrid or those set of fans,good for you. I will loose all respect for Bayern if they go that way. I hope in a few years time you take this dissapointment & grow up a bit. You are pretty self-obsessed if you think they owe you.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Ribery is a better player now. He was Robben's sidekick when Robben was at his best.

Anyways I dont want to go on with this. I will put you on ignore as I feel everything you are saying is basically garbage. Babun said you are a kid who over-reacts So I will probably give you the benefit of doubt.

But I think its better to try & miss a PK than be invisible like Ribery was. Boateng lost us the CUP,he missed Drogba who scored. And even if Robben had scored Drogba again would probably would have. Even Tymo was better at CB than Boateng. That is why Boateng never plays CB with Germany.

I dont want to go on a debate with you as you KNOW how I rate you & your points. I only reason with emotionally stable people who can eat their dissapointment & put forward Logical statements,which unfortunately you are not capable of.

If you envy or want to be Madrid or those set of fans,good for you. I will loose all respect for Bayern if they go that way. I hope in a few years time you take this dissapointment & grow up a bit. You are pretty self-obsessed if you think they owe you.

You opinion means nothing to me, you're a useless Bayern fan.

Trying to put down Ribery and Blaming Boateng, it's unbelievable you can blame Boateng and Ignore Robben

I was here since the very first day this forum was opened, I already have -50% because of people like you and I dont plan to add another.

peace out and no more reply from me to you.

Goodluck you and Robben
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 10:21 am

I am not even saying shielding Robben. His shots were crap in the game & I gave him flak for that. And he missed a PK in CHL final which is unacceptable.

But there is a limit. I dont blame Ribery as well,he is a great player,I dont get the hype though. I wonder why he is so hated in France whereas Robben is loved in Netherlands despite the fact he missed a sitter in WC & costed Holland's 1st major trophy.

Its no secret that WE WOULD HAVE BEEN champions by now had Boateng not allowed Drogba a free header. There was 2 minutes left,we had the match won. This whole extra time,Robben PK non-sense,Shoot out would never have happened.

Even if Robben scored we could have LET in a goal at any point. There was 25 minutes left. If you cant withstand 1 Corner & defend for 5 minutes,what hope do you have for 25 minutes.

Anyways we win & loose as a team. Which is why I have never blamed anyone for the final. Not Robben,Gomez or Boateng. If Robben performs bad next season,he will loose his spot to Shaqiri or Muller. Everyone knows that.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 10:29 am

Yeah that's what I've been trying to say, Jokes aside I don't hate Robben but I am highly disappointed.

Even our own parent can get mad at us at time, it's not because they don't care.

Robben is not above criticism none Gomez or Schweini

But I swear I don't understand Boateng blame, Van Buyten was meant to mark Drogba.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 10:39 am

No he was not. Go watch it again. Boateng lost his man. And as i said,if Schweni took the PK in the next 3 years in CHL final & he missed,I will still never say he does not have balls.

We win & loose together. Did you imagine we will pip City,United,Barca,Real & play the final & that also such a beautiful match. We have made a Huge Step Up from last season.

Gomez is a 40 Goal ST. There is no need to de-stabilize the team. What we need is more QUALITY to add to this. What if Robben tomorrow goes to Milan & scores against us in the CHL. Robben in his 1st year with a new club is devastating like he was with Chelsea & Bayern.

Likewise with Gomez I dont want him to be sold & then become a monster & knock us out of CHL next season. What we need is MORE QUALITY players to challenge the Starting 11. If Robben Gomez do not PERFORM good enough,they will be relegated to Bench players.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 am

Robben is not going anywhere Anytime soon, but he needs to wake up and play more for the team

Gomez needs a competitor he feels too comfortable, sometimes it just seems like he is unwilling to play

We pay Gomez 9million a year and with such amount of money, he truelly deserve to score goals that will win us CPL

I have always know that we're capable of beating City, United, I know if we play with determination we can beat both Madrid and Barca

But what I didn't know is that Chelsea can beat us in our own backyard in cpl final and missing a penalty in that process.

it's hard for me to take, maybe you are ok with it, but I still can't take it, the wounds are still fresh, maybe if they die out, then I can accept it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 pm

lolchill, sheva missed 2 pks in a final against liverpool...when they were up 3-0 at half time
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm

The Messiah wrote:I was here since the very first day this forum was opened, I already have -50% because of people like you and I dont plan to add another.
You have -50% because you insulted other posters, and that means it was all your own doing.

I would strongly suggest you keep calmer and not throw around insults. Right after the Bayern CL loss we have been somewhat more lenient as it was obvious people were out of their mind and hurt, but now you should be able to review what you write and not wildly throw insults around.

You might notice that insulting people doesn't further your cause nor does it make you look sophisticated nor does it carry proper arguments. It is like shouting at people for lack of arguments - volume does not make a point of view more convincing, you know?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:Robben will improve Bayern when he returns

I should have know better, this man was right all along
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed May 23, 2012 5:35 pm

The Messiah wrote:Robben is still Bayern Munich best player, it's a shame JH cant bring the best out of him

I should have known better.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm

OMG,what is this. RWO isnt this spamming. He is bringing up all Old threads regarding Robben & essentially saying the same thing.

Idro man how old are you??? I am curious to know?? 12-13?? Because you are whining like a little girl who candy has been snatched away. I dont think I have ever seen such behaviour.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm

yes, I would either blame boateng, or the marking system. If it was zonal marking, that is somewhat no man's fault (might be miscommunicating or lacking in match prep). If it was man marking, there is no excuse. Boateng was supposed to stay with drogba, then he should be challenging the header at least. Drogba was open the whole time like wtf....

And ofc, they will cross it to either drogba, or someone with a good heading skill as their first corner is present with 2-3 mins left.....

Overall problem: celebrated too soon and complacency
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu May 24, 2012 1:33 am

Well, spamming would be posting lots of the same stuff in one thread. I think these were two threads now, so that's not a real spam yet. I guess I should merge some stuff that only pertains to one player, though. I guess that would give a better overview.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu May 24, 2012 5:38 am

He is behaving like a 10-12 year old girl. I do sympathize with him. For him its like the end of the world,a Title victory.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu May 24, 2012 9:42 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:He is behaving like a 10-12 year old girl. I do sympathize with him. For him its like the end of the world,a Title victory.

Keep making a fool out of yourself, U've got time in ur hands
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3