We are weaker, but if we fix midfield...

+21
checazzofai
fb123
Yuri Yukuv
nichabr
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
paperbackwriter
Lord Spencer
Mr Nick09
Zealous
Eivindo
tonger
Sushi Master
Adit
Fadi
izzy
CroInter
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Messiah
RED
Grande_Milano
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We are weaker, but if we fix midfield... - Page 2 Empty Re: We are weaker, but if we fix midfield...

Post by Luca Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Milan needs a RB, and two quality midfielders

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

We are weaker, but if we fix midfield... - Page 2 Empty Re: We are weaker, but if we fix midfield...

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Luca wrote:Milan needs a RB, and two quality midfielders

RB; obvious troll is obvious.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 pm

:coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Sciacca is that u?)) Why sciaccagod hates Abate btw ? Maggio cant play there for Italy all the time
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 pm

I'm loling that these Barca fools who seem to be thinking that the Milanisti should not be proud for what they achieved today, hey don't get me wrong, I don't get along with them, however who on earth are you to tell them not to be proud after today eh? It's not their fault that Barca was not able once again to win a game with their stupid tick tak tactic, Milan went out there with a plan and the plan was to defend deep and go on the counter rush and guess what it worked, they didnt get the win, but the result for them was that and that is what counted the most, Italian tactics rule stupid Attacking tactics once again, not even the Champions were able once again to break through, oh you may say well we didn't have the proper CB's? Care? Milan didn't have Ibra and Robinho in attack ffs. Get your heads straight and deal with it, Italian tactics within defending is superior to attacking, has been historically and it continues today.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Sciacca is that u?)) Why sciaccagod hates Abate btw ? Maggio cant play there for Italy all the time

No it's not Sciacca ffs, The poster above is me. What on earth does this topic have to do with Abate? He sucked, alright, good. He's not the best, plain and simple. I proved my point once again, Maggio is the best in Italy as in Italian and it's fact.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Luca wrote:Milan needs a RB, and two quality midfielders

RB; obvious troll is obvious.

How is he trolling? He makes perfect sense.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Sciacca is that u?)) Why sciaccagod hates Abate btw ? Maggio cant play there for Italy all the time

No it's not Sciacca ffs, The poster above is me. What on earth does this topic have to do with Abate? He sucked, alright, good. He's not the best, plain and simple.

You are blind, my friend. Despite that mistake on Messi (everybody makes mistakes, even Nesta v Klose), he was boss tonight. By disregarding Abate you are missing on Abate-Chiellini-Ranocchia-Criscito. Thats the best defence in the world along with Spain.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:55 pm

Defending deep is a solely Italian tactic?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

No it's not Sciacca ffs, The poster above is me. What on earth does this topic have to do with Abate? He sucked, alright, good. He's not the best, plain and simple. I proved my point once again, Maggio is the best in Italy as in Italian and it's fact.

comon atleast give the guy credit....messi got pass him once the whole game....the best player in the world...the guy is doing great and you still cant give credit where its due...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Defending deep is a solely Italian tactic?

Ever heard of having an 11 men defense? :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:57 pm

nichabr wrote:

comon atleast give the guy credit....messi got pass him once the whole game....the best player in the world...the guy is doing great and you still cant give credit where its due...

I couldn't care less, this isn't the first time he screws up like this.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:

No it's not Sciacca ffs, The poster above is me. What on earth does this topic have to do with Abate? He sucked, alright, good. He's not the best, plain and simple.

You are blind, my friend. Despite that mistake on Messi (everybody makes mistakes, even Nesta v Klose), he was boss tonight. By disregarding Abate you are missing on Abate-Chiellini-Ranocchia-Criscito. Thats the best defence in the world along with Spain.

No I'm not blind, I saw Abate getting owned, he fell asleep and Messi got through, so much for best in the World.

LOL ! The best defense in the world? First of all, Spain does not compare with other squads second, Criscito is not a even a guranteed fullback for the national team, third, Abate is NOT NEEDED. Maggio is better, deal with it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 am

Ever heard of Barcelona having the ball so much, you are forced to defend with 11 men? They were pressing as hell, too. Not really the Inter type catenaccio since they actually had 2 attackers playing.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am

We are offtopic-ing like crazy... Maggio is MF, and an above average player+older. Criscito is obviously better than Balzaretti.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 am

nichabr wrote:

wow....your seriously the thickest post i've ever seen on these forums....neways your opinion...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:02 am

nichabr wrote:

If a defender makes one mistake against the best team in the world, he is suddenly a shit defender. Even Nest got beaten once in this game.

Abate was a constant annoyance to their attacks. If Abate was terrible tonight, we would have lost by a large Margin. If one of the back four fails to perform, the whole team falls down.

Defenders get enough crap without people blasting them for one mistake, even when they were good the rest of the game. Weird that you like Italian players so much, and yet will not give the guy a break.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

Sushi Master wrote:

Ever heard of Barcelona having the ball so much, you are forced to defend with 11 men? They were pressing as hell, too. Not really the Inter type catenaccio since they actually had 2 attackers playing.

milan wasnt pressing today if you didnt notice...they just absorbed the pressure and then tried countering...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

Sushi Master wrote:

Yes I did, didn't you read my first post in this topic, I mentioned it bacala. It's Tiki Taka none sense, 2 strikers really? So please explain to me what Cassano was doing? Cassano was actually defending ffs, they took him off, shifted to a 4-5-1 later on, where on earth did you see two strikers playing, I actually saw Pato only

Grande_Milano wrote:We are offtopic-ing like crazy... Maggio is MF, and an above average player+older. Criscito is obviously better than Balzaretti.

You're are the one who brought it up, and Maggio is a RWB for your information :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:04 am

nichabr wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:

milan wasnt pressing today if you didnt notice...they just absorbed the pressure and then tried countering...

Defending 'Deep', some poeple don't read, and I agree.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 am

Lord Spencer wrote:
nichabr wrote:

If a defender makes one mistake against the best team in the world, he is suddenly a shit defender. Even Nest got beaten once in this game.

Abate was a constant annoyance to their attacks. If Abate was terrible tonight, we would have lost by a large Margin. If one of the back four fails to perform, the whole team falls down.

Defenders get enough crap without people blasting them for one mistake, even when they were good the rest of the game. Weird that you like Italian players so much, and yet will not give the guy a break.

One mistake? One Mistake? ahahahahah Lord, please, I've already posted all his mistakes in the past, no need to reexplain, and I didn't base it only on this mistake, he's at fault, so God as some may like to call him, is false. Thank you very much.

'He was, however, outmuscled far too easily by Messi at Barcelona's first.'

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 am

Despite I dont get Abate criticism in defence and overall. One thing I want to point out. He is EPL-esque player (maybe thats why sciacca hates him lol). He compensates his lack of skills (yes I said, he is not a great dribbler that runs through 4 people or great crosser) with speed and athlecism. However, his workrate compensates his disadvantages in the game. And he got great tactical awareness and positioning
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 am

It's a miracle, for the first time a Milanista admits Abate can't push forward as he's not a good crosser, nor does he posses some sort of dribbling. Maggio on the other hand has all of that, don't believe, I can show you examples right now.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:It's a miracle, for the first time a Milanista admits Abate can't push forward as he's not a good crosser, nor does he posses some sort of dribbling. Maggio on the other hand has all of that, don't believe, I can show you examples right now.

countless milan fans say he cant cross....but his defending is 2X better than maggio...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:It's a miracle, for the first time a Milanista admits Abate can't push forward as he's not a good crosser, nor does he posses some sort of dribbling. Maggio on the other hand has all of that, don't believe, I can show you examples right now.

I d take Abate's defensive capabilities and pace over anything attacking/shiny/tricky. Simple as that.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 am

Is that so? and yet most of you don't realize Prandelli needs fullbacks TO PUSH FORWARD! He needs them to support and be able to go up and down the flank and frankly Maggio is much more better and suitable for that, as Abate on the other hand isn't. Maggio is great at defending by the way, refer back to Italy vs Slovenia when he was named man of the match and did the game saving tackle, that was one game, I can share more.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next