eddy
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
areve
Tomwin Lannister
juventrini
DeviAngel
12 posters

Go down

The name of the new stadium - Alitalia!  Empty The name of the new stadium - Alitalia!

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Juventus has remained only seven days to decide to name their new stadium. As a journalist said today Tuttosport Giancarlo Padovan name the stadium should be Alitalia . As Alitalia has already a sponsor of Juventus, so they decided to buy the name of the stadium. Opening of stadium scheduled for 8.9. When in Torino, comes Notts County.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The name of the new stadium - Alitalia!  Empty Re: The name of the new stadium - Alitalia!

Post by juventrini Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 pm

didnt alitalia pull out some days ago? the frontrunner is said to be Generali (one of the biggest insurance companies in europe)...so it mite be Stadio Generali

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The name of the new stadium - Alitalia!  Empty Re: The name of the new stadium - Alitalia!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 pm

If it goes through i'm happy with that name. The ryanair stadium sounded horrible Mad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:55 pm

That's false! Look at this, they are already putting up the name. Its either JUVENTUS STADIUM for the time being or TU-(fill in the blank) Stadium. TUTTO?! HAHA! Very Happy

https://nsa27.casimages.com/img/2011/09/06/110906041159829303.jpg
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 pm

So were naming our stadium from a sponser? Meh, we could of had something original and dedicate it to some legend, oh well. We will make more money nonetheless if we use a sponser as the name for the stadium.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:24 pm

hmm dont like it..i mean to named the stadium because of a sponsor except if they pay us alot of money every year for it.

ok my favorite name for the stadium is Alessadro Del Piero!!!
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:30 pm

eddy wrote:hmm dont like it..i mean to named the stadium because of a sponsor except if they pay us alot of money every year for it.

ok my favorite name for the stadium is Alessadro Del Piero!!!

Stadio Del Piero would be fantastic. But that can come after a deal with whoever is finished and juventus get a good deal of cash from it.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 pm

I like that word
Alitalia!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:36 pm

dont u all follow this club? its NOT going to be named juventus stadium or gianni agnelli stadium or adp stadio or whatever...sportfive didnt pay us 75mil to turn around and name the stadio any of those above..

JUVENTUS Football Club S.p.A. and SPORTFIVE Italia S.r.l. have concluded a long-term strategic partnership for the exclusive naming and partial promotional and sponsorship rights for the new stadium approved on 18 March 2008 by the JUVENTUS Board of Directors.

SPORTFIVE Italia S.r.l., which is part of the SPORTFIVE Group (a company of Lagardère Sports), the European leader in the field of sports rights marketing, decided to enter into the agreement due to the strength and international value of the JUVENTUS brand and also in order to be part of the new JUVENTUS stadium project. According to the agreement, SPORTFIVE is entitled to exclusively sell the naming right for the new stadium and to market the sky boxes and VIP seats.

The partnership shall last until the twelfth year following completion of the new stadium (presently estimated to be ready in the 2011/2012 season and, therefore, the agreement will cease on 30 June 2023).
In concluding this agreement, the parties have signed up to an innovative strategic alliance that confirms their leadership in their respective markets.

http://www.sportfive.com/index.php?id=385

as i said..alitalia were rumored to have pulled out leaving as one of the most probable to be Generali

The name of the new stadium - Alitalia!  Generali

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

75m for 12 seasons? Comes to cca. 6m per season.....

Not worth it at all, e.g. Chiellini is rumored to be at 4m per season, with taxes Juve pays more then 6m from its pocket.

And in the long run i think fans would want to come more to the stadio if the name has some meaning and not just some sponsor name, no? So more money from tickets....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 pm

CroInter wrote:75m for 12 seasons? Comes to cca. 6m per season.....

Not worth it at all, e.g. Chiellini is rumored to be at 4m per season, with taxes Juve pays more then 6m from its pocket.

And in the long run i think fans would want to come more to the stadio if the name has some meaning and not just some sponsor name, no? So more money from tickets....

Fans comes to stadiums to see the teams on the field, not the names on the stadium. I don't care what they name it as long as Juventus kicks ass inside the stadium.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Don't think Itl b alitalia. Big rumour Is Itl b Juventus arena
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 pm

I thought Alitalia was going bankrupt. Do they even have the money to pay us??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm

juve_gigi wrote:I thought Alitalia was going bankrupt. Do they even have the money to pay us??
Yeh that's what I was thinking ... They've been struggling lately
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by diego28ribas Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:36 pm

Alitalia? Sounds commercial Razz

Stadio Bianconero or Juventus Arena sound better
diego28ribas
diego28ribas
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down